Y'all wanna single?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
You'd be proud of me Sam. "Y'all Wanna Single" is now one of my favorite songs big grin cool

lil bitchiness
What's going on today, we gotta break away, we got a problem and
I think it's going to make us go down!!

happy I love it

Darth Revan
rock

Myth
I like the video.

tabby999
do you think all those cds the smashed were the copys of feildys dreams they couldn't get rid of??? wink

total metalhead
clap it warms my heart to hear that Barfy.
It is a good song, and the video is great, not exactly subtle, but still great. barring Here To Stay, its easily their best single since Falling Away From Me thumb up

But saying that, Y'all Want A Single is nothing on their earlier stuff.

total metalhead
You know I wouldn't be all that surprised if they were...

Df02
poor Feildy, wtf was he thinking lol

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Or Busted no expression

ElectricBugaloo
I like what Spin said about it

yes, i read Spin, the evil publication that it is...

loserib
im olny going to post it once and i know no one agrees with me i cant stand that song
sombody say suckness suckness suckness
korn sucks dick
ok i done sorry

total metalhead
Why are people so uptight nowadays? Newsflash: Its not supposed to be a RAtM-style big old important poltical message, its just them having a little fun.

Darth Revan
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. They're not a political band, who gives a f*ck what they're singing about? It's a good song.

total metalhead
Exactly. Its just a usually serious band doing something a little bit light-hearted for once, and conveying a slightly cliched (but still important) message while they're at it.

And I'm sorry to b!tch on about that Spin article, but I really hate it when Korn are called rap metal. I can count the number of rap metal songs they have done on one hand. In fact they have only made 5, and only one of them contained Jonathan Davis rapping. The media have always hated Korn for some reason, and just love it when they get a chance to trash them or stick labels on them, but the truth is, no matter how much people hate them, Korn reinvented modern metal.

B!tching over.

ElectricBugaloo
maybe we should call them pop-metal.

total metalhead
Yeah lets do that.

Darth Revan
I just watched the video (unedited version wink cool )... I liked it a lot. Especially the part that said "Do you download music? Steal this video. This is a single." laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.