Busted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
they're so fake. It's not possible to jump around that much with guitars.
I think they are twadgers, what about you guys?

Korri
yuyp i agree and charlies ferrets lol!!

clispin
I know it looks like he has two dead ferrets on his fore head. whit a moonkay.

must_kill_Santa
memememe i do pick me

Korri
i cant believe girls fancy and i thought clispin had bad taste!! laughing

clispin
come, share your veiws with us. we are all hating here.

clispin
thanks a bunch korri lou

Korri
haha!! stick out tongue

DeNiro
i have no i dea what u r talkin about so ill just go with the flow and say they sucked major ass

Korri
they r so stupid!!

must_kill_Santa
memememe i do pick me

clispin
ok your picked. I mean they are so stupid no wonder everyone laughed at them "when you said no." twadgers. lol.

Korri
yeah we need more proper bands!!

must_kill_Santa
i totally know thats what i always say to my friend who fancies Charlie but then she always says "well your no better you fancies Orlando Bloom blahblahblah"

Korri
hmmm blink

must_kill_Santa
you relly want kr gc and that other guy in a band im in two lead guitar in one and bass in the other so you can be booing us some if you want

Korri
no way!! dont put urself down!!

DeNiro
mista neo looks stoned

Korri
how does he?

Korri
dont be so stupid!!

anyways busted do suck....they suck ass...i dont think they can even play the guitar its all so fake!!

finti
and this is so music section................moving

Korri
clispin u stupid fool lol

drumsgirl13
I HATE BUSTED! they are very bad. but one of their songs i think has talent is "sleeping with the lights on" or whatever. that's a pretty good song, considering they're not really good.

zionette
HATE them,they dont play their own instruments (i recently found out that they use mufflers) and they're trying to be rocky but failing miserably,they wudnt annoy me so much if they gave in to the fact that they are a BOYBAND!

crazy_c
They always say that theyre rock but they aint!!!!! its just soooooooooooo annoying their songs are crap and that queer with the caterpillar eyebrows freaks me oot

wicker_man
I remember seeing an interview with them where one of them was going on about trying to be like Travis from Blink 182 by getting a piercing but he said he couldn't not get one because they (i take it he means) there bosses will not allow it, one word....puppets. Violent Delight are out last hope.

daronisgod
Violent Delight are our last hope, yeah because we all need songs about trannies... stick out tongue

Busted are a waste of space, I don't bother with all that chart b/s, so I don't give a sh--...

wicker_man
wOOt some1 else who has heard of them good taste in music not just with SOAD (who also rok).

daronisgod
YAY... SOAD do rock... big grin

What other bands do you like?

Korri
well i will give u a clue....

daronisgod
I haven't heard Dogstar, I've heard of them, I've just never heard their music.

must_kill_Santa
me neither but i love anything like Linkin Park or the Murderdolls or A that kind of music

Fire
well I don't like em or anything but year 3000 has a ring to it

drumsgirl13
barf, that's the worst song i've ever heard.

Korri
good stuff i tell u smile

daronisgod
Could you recommend some Dogstar tracks for me? smile

Korri
Denial is a good song....so is cornerstone

daronisgod
Thank you. smile

Korri
no problem smile

meatmenrule
mad Busted suck. They should have their heads set on fire and put out with a chainsaw. they seriously need to die. stupid f------. mad

Korri
THEY DO...THEY REALLY DO

kayleigh104
ive never heard of them confused

ab012f9448
They are this really cheesy british BOYBAND who pretend they are all hard rockers when really they are just a bunch of nancy boys who can't play their own instruments and write shi**y love songs. Those mother******* make me sick sick sick

bustedsuck0
HELL YEAH, BUSTED SUCK! They don't even play guitar, in a interview in Total Guitar mag this month they said they can't play live as a three peice ok so they'd need a drummer cos there drummer is allways on bass, errm, so who's on the drums... they said ''we need a keyboard player to pick up the extra cords we are not hitting (all of em cos you don't plug your guitars in :laughsmile and another guitarist to play riff's'' wait a sec tht's wht a lead guitarist is for, so to put it simple they don't even strum cords there's a drummer and guitarist behind a amp sumwhere tht are really playing and a keyboard dude playing the rhythm... Happy Dance

ab012f9448
Dude, you made your screen name especially for this thread?

lil bitchiness
Oh man....can they be more......ARGH!! Id kill them slowly and painfully!!

in flames
never heard there music but i read some shit somehwhere about some band called busted

burlyman
i love them this much --><--

dorasun
do u like busted 's knew single??! i really like it!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Sugar Kane
Uh? confused What's this doing in the dvd section? D'oh! big grin

Kes
Moving to the music forum
moving--moved

mechmoggy
I heard Michael Jackson got busted in his hotel room.

Poor lads must have been terrified.

crazy_rock_chic
busted....*shudders*.....*angry twitch*.......no,cant say i like them

mah
I hate Busted like I'd hate feces shmeared on my face.

lil bitchiness
Urgh, they suck like a in a vacume!! im afraid they are sooo bad, its untrue...*shudders*

purple princess
they are not all that bad! i dont love them or anythin.
ok their last single did suk nd they look like idiots in dresses nd skirts! sick
but they dont suk!!!!!!!

cermiestar
*shivers* busted annoy me so much...........and are they gay??? i think their last vid was trying to say something.....

russ_mathers
theyre ok i suppose, but whats with charlies eyebrows? and james is mank and matt is constantly changing his hair

wicker_man
There sole creation is to appeal to a young audience who follow the whole 'bubble gum' pop, no matter how hard they try to break away from there pop image with the whole guitars look, they will always be pop, i personally can't stand their music but i have nothing against those who do.

burlyman
laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing laughing out loud

did nobody else get this? or are they too RUDE to laugh evil face

mechmoggy
Thanks Burly, I thought I may be forced to explain the joke for a minute there. big grin

burlyman
big grin np

roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
who the hell are Busted? i never heard of them

crazy_rock_chic
these are the artificial crap of a band (sry for any offence i kno different ppl have different interests but i really dont see any sense in liking these.....things)

total metalhead
oh their busted! okay ive seen them on TV in one of their music videos once but i thought it was a Barbie and Ken commercial.

crazy_rock_chic
lol laughing

Korri
busted suck

sk8rpunkbarbie
did ne one notice matt and charlie look scarily good in dress! there trying to tell us they wanna be more femanine! even tho i kinda like em!? *hangs head*

sk8rpunkbarbie
only good thing is people can relate to there songs not that ne ones gonna **** a airhostess! like but they rite there own stuff some of there songs i dont understand tho

cermiestar
you're one of the lucky ones!

chikki32004
WHO WOULD U PICK. THE LUSH BUSTED BOYS OR THE HOT NEW MCFLY? TOUGH CHOICH, BUT I'D HAVE TO SAY BUSTED AS I'VE BN A FAN LONGER.

Piggle Humsy
Do you not know how to take the caps off??
cos YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT Y'KNOW!! laughing

Anyhoo..

I do like Mcflys first single, Very catchy, and I do enjoy busted's stuff.. but I chose mcfly coz Im hoping they'll come out with more varied stuff, coz even though I enjoy busted's music I feel they don't seem to stray much.
Man is it right that I fancy matt from busted, I know I'm not that much older than him but it still feels odd messed

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Red Superfly
Ha, that's a trick question right? RIGHT?

No, no, it's not a trick question, you are being serious!

sick

total metalhead
I love both of them so very much, theres just no way I can pick one smile

Piggle Humsy
That's not very nice Red Superfly. no
So what if this person is a fan of Busted and McFly, It's not harming you in any way! There was no need for you to post that.
No-ones forcing you to post!
So if you don't agree with someones taste of music don't post in the thread, Everyone has different opinions to whats good and whats not but not everyone's rude about it!

ClaraG
busted are MUCH better. mcfly sound like the beach boys and that's not necessarily a good thing y'know!

burlyman
I know its such a damn tough choice! sad

Red Superfly
Well, when I read the topic I REALLY thought it was a joke, clicked on it, and found you were serious.

I was being honest - what's wrong with that?

amity75
I think they're two of the greatest bands of the last 30 years.

claidisa_felton
OMG!! yeh i sooo know wot you mean! cos busted have, like, really meaningful songs like year 3000, and mcfly have 5 colours in her hair......i can just relate to them so much ya know?? wink

burlyman
I cant get 5 colours in her hair out of my head no expression

claidisa_felton
lol that happened to me a couple of weeks ago...i listened to NOFX for about 6 hours non stop to get it out smile did the trick tho
'no way to go franco unamerican'

burlyman
Seven Nation Army might do the trick

Bad Boy
Both bands are shockingly bad..... but at least Busted know their limits and realise that they are actually crap!

amity75
How can you say that? The guys in Busted are the greatest guitarists this country has ever produced and their songs are works of genius. When they all jump togeter with their guitars it sends shivers down my spine coz it looks so cool.
*Eats more magic mushrooms*

Bad Boy
Love ya sarcasm there!

Uno
I thought it was a joke too...
Busted or Mcfly... sick
Where is the 'none of the above' option?

Df02
like choosing crucifiction or drowning........

mcfly

Red Superfly
DF02, you actually CHOSE ONE OVER THE OTHER? What are you, insane? You're not supposed to answer the question! It's a trick! If you answer it, the FBI will come round to your house and eat you for even having a prefference over one more than the other! The rule is to treat them both with equal contempt.

*does a dance around Df02 while pointing*

You like McFly, you like McFly, you like McFly!

*trips and falls over*

<.<

>.>

*runs*

chikki32004
BUSTED ARE MY FAVOURITE BAND OF ALL TIME BUT WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC IS IT. I DISAGREE THAT THEY'RE A POP BAND COZ LATELY THEIR MUSIC HAS BECOME MORE ROCKY THAN EVER.

Df02
and they're still as gay as ever......pop-rock

Red Superfly
NOT ANOTHER BUSTED THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

amity75
They're absolutely amazing. Everyone should listen to busted. They can change the world with their intellectual and thought provoking lyrics. For example - "I messed my pants as we flew over France" Sheer genius. No other band can touch Busted. This is the best thread ever and I hope more people start more Busted threads. I'd better go now, my nurse is coming with more medication.

Df02
ah i see Busted are taking the US by storm, just like they promised

BarmyBrummie
what are busted? the word SHIT comes to mind there......

total metalhead
Mcfly are better mad

Df02
Mcfly or Busted.....as i said before, like choosing how you want to die

KMC
they're harmless. they're crap but harmless. Dont get me started on sh*t like Blazin Squad or Blue of Westlife though...

Kate xx

Df02
i get compared to Blazin Squad alot.....cos i have a Parka jacket :'(

Darth Revan
I love that song

It makes me feel unpatriotic and French happy

I've never even heard of those bands... Judging from what people have to say about them, that's probably a good thing...

Df02
id rather drown than be crucified....id rather listen to mcfly than busted.... purely because mcfly play their instruments, busted dont.. neither of them are good, but mcfly have at least some dignity in their music

yumcarrots
blazing squad are like totally phat innit! *runs as men in white coats are coming after me*

Ikobe
three pristine manufactured lumps of bull manure.

ha.

KMC
So true!

Kate xx

burlyman
MCFLY FUKIN ROCK, YEAH!!

burlyman
ER.. I MEAN BUSTED!!

Red Superfly
OK, this is a thread with subjects about Busted, McFly, Blazin' Squad and Blue.

*does Comic Book Guys voice from The Simpsons*

Worst.................thread........................ever!

cermiestar
busted are pop. they ADMIT it themselves. the fact is they're better than a lot of pop out there so frankly if my little 4 year old cousin would rather listen to busted than westlife, i'm glad because they are not a cheesy boyband and i respect them because they write their own stuff and play their intruments

claidisa_felton
LMAO!!! so true, so true roll eyes (sarcastic)

JasonMinogue
Hi, I'm Busted fan and i need your help to increase the posts in the Busted forum in the Chart Forum Refugees forum, there a Busted survivor game with their singles there!

It's a lovely place to write about your fave artists including Busted and many other groups, charts, personal charts, life, etc

Find the link in the Google writing chart forum refugees

Thanks people!

Darth Revan
ohhhhh myyyyyy gawwwwwdd...

1. there are about a billion Busted threads
2. people here tend to hate Busted with the raging passion of a thousand suns

chikki32004
i no they're gay. i would be happy if i kept getting top 5 hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burlyman
Not Another One. no expression
I need my medication! cry

burlyman
Is this spam?! What the f**k?

total metalhead
Theres a Busted forum?

Why was I not informed? What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I messed my pants as we flew over France"

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

ElectricBugaloo
i'm so ****ing glad that i've never heard these bands

tabby999
no on this board i dont think

Df02
Dear god make it stop, pleaase make it stop!!! crybaby

chikki32004
U VOTED THAT BUSTED ARE A POP BAND BUT PERSONALLY I DISAGREE I THINK THEIR ROCK/POP, MORE ON THE ROCK SIDE THOUGH

Darth Revan
if you listen to pop, but if you listen to rock they're just another crappy imitation wannabe-rock pop band

total metalhead
No they're not rock at all. Pop-rock are bands like Blink 182, Green Day and Yellowcard. Busted are pure monotonous, manufactured, crappy run of the mill pop. No rock involved what so ever.

Df02
....and does it deserve another thread? ><

Ikobe
yeah, but... really... you suck, don't you?

I'm sorry but you've got to sort your typing out before I'll even consider taking you seriously...

burlyman
theres a guitar in it so its rock eek!

Darth Revan
oh yeah definitely i agree w/u burlyman!! busted r so great there the best band ever!!

j/k

they're a f*cking boyband I mean just look at 'em roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.ianmeesonphotography.com/images/busted.jpg

Ikobe
Rock... rock is Led Zeppelin, Iggy Pop, pop-rock is Ash, White Stripes... shit, shit is Busted.

Scotty
i have never heard any off there songs, and by the sound of things, im not sure if i want to.

Scotty
in that pic of Busted, the guy on the right looks like a monkey yes

lil bitchiness
no expression oh boy do they suck!

PurityKnight
What the f**k? what's up with this f***ing band...why are there so many threads about em?.....they just suck. fact........and by the way, they're god damn ugly....how old are they anyway...12 / 13...

ElectricBugaloo
I'll go inform The Roots that they are considered rock now

Darth Revan
I like the beach boys sad

I've never heard Mcfly though

PurityKnight
how many retarded threads about these f*cking bands does this lil kid wanne start ( ...<is that a real sentence?..if not, sorry I'm german...)

Darth Revan
yeah that works (the sentance)

he's been banned temporarily...

PurityKnight
happy

kiu
MCFLY AND BUSTED ARE MY FAVOURITE BUT THEN I THINK MCFLY IZ COS I FANCY HARRY IN MCFLY!!!!!

kiu
laughing I LIKE " OF THEM BUT MCFLY IZ BETTER COZ I FANCY HARRY IN MCFLY!!!!! Happy Dance

Df02
hmmm i wonder who Kiu is.....:P

Darth Revan
yeah no kidding roll eyes (sarcastic)

kiu
rolling on floor laughing mcfly iz fitter and busted iz too cool 4 me

kiu
mcfly iz de best 4 eva !!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
I dare you to make another thread on them no expression

Darth Revan
How old are those guys, like, 13?

burlyman
The "bands" or the forum members? confused

PurityKnight
ninja ...MUST...KILL...MCFLY...& BUSTED....!!!
or to say it in Mr HockeyHorror's words: MF DOOM!

DuDeTtEjOnEs
um hello im sorry but i like busted and i think its a big improvement from westlife and blue and i als think that its not you that like busted or mfly so LAY OFF!!!!!! mad Happy Dance

DuDeTtEjOnEs
um hello im sorry but i like busted and i also think its a big improvement from westlife and blue and i als think that its not you that like busted or mfly so LAY OFF!!!!!! mad Happy Dance

Dougieluver11
Hey! do you know where i can get pictures from busted new vid " Thunderbirds" ? its a great vid and i luv it !
If you do know where or anything about busted like facts or anything please let me know thanks
Hana xXxXxXx smile

Deathblow
I heard a rumour they were into beastiality smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>