Halo RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§H@Ñ€
Here is how the story will start....

We are in a ship just like "The Pilar of Autum", but is only called "Fury" (ment to be spelt that way) We are just taking off in the Fury and leaving/excaping a battle with the alien ppl and they are attacking our ship, we just left a planet that was over run by the bad guys. So you are some place in the ship. (We will be under attack for a very long time in the game)

*REMEMBER*
we are being normal people, dont be going all 'Spartain' or just over the top. (NO KUNG FU THINGS!)

§H@Ñ€
Shane was laying on his bunk while talking to his wife on the video phone and then and hugh trust threw him off the bunk he was on, just seconds later a loud roar of an explosion. Shane quickly said good by t his wife and called the control room, "What is going on?!" A pilate lower then shane answered, "Sir, we are under harsh attack. We are going to need you up here now! The curent pilates are not experienced enouph..." A man pushed the piolate out of his way, "McGovern! Get your ass up here now!" It was the captain of the ship. Shane stuffed a simple hand gun in his back pocket and opened the door, the hall ways were covered in flames! And he could hear grunts and snort coming from the hall...

Jerico
~not to be an arse but it's spelt Pilot~

PFC Kelly had been in his room dissasembling pistol, the cartridges hadn't been extracting and he had to find out what was wrong with it, unreliable marine junk he thought to himself just when the ship rocked and the lights flickered.

"Now what the bloody hell is it now!" he said to himself

The alarm started screaming and a voice over the tannoy started yelling about there ship being under attack, leaving his useless pistol where it was Kelly snatched up his combat knife and stuffing it into his boot ran out into the corner heading towards the armory

§H@Ñ€
~ laughing out loud thx~

SuperSayinGoku
As Vlad heard the alarm and the shake he quickly took a combat knife slid it into his shoe took a pistol and put it on his holster on his belt he started running to the main deck.

§H@Ñ€
Shane ran down the hall as fast as he could to get away from the sound of the grunts. he ran as fast as he could so that he could find a matinance tunnel/hall. once he found one it was locked... Shane looked around and then he saw a gun... a gun from one of the aliens. Shane grabbed it and shot at the lock, it did hardly any damage. She began to shot repeatedly at it until it finaly, but barley, opened.

Sirus Calenlase
-Is it alright if I join? Just Pm me if you want me to delete-

-(As soon as Sirus head the alarm he rose from his bed sudednly he put on his t-shirt and grabbed the pistol that he kept in his bag. He looked at it for a few seconds and relised he had only 2 clips left he sighed and then ran out the door running towards the main deck. On the way he was cut off by the fire that erupted on the ship "Great Just what I need!" Sirus ran back the other way and looked for an alternate route to the main deck, he wondered what the hell was happening...)-

Jerico
Kelly was almost bowled over by another trooper running past in his undershirt, grabbing at his shirt he recognized him as one of the men from his platoon

"Sirus, we gotta get to the armoury, we're bloody well under attack"

The tannoy rang frantically called, "Alien boarding parties on decks 3, 6 and 8, all Marines to there stations, repel boarders!"

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus looked at Kelly and then looked around trying to find out how to get to the armoury he let out a breathe of air and then saw a door that was not in flames and ran through it, he looked back to see if Kelly was folllowing him him...she was. Quickly he took out his pistole and cocked it. He followed the signs to the armory but stopped after he had run into a bunch of Aliens that had boarded the deck. Gasping he took cover under a bit of debris and loked around...He wondered where Kelly was)-

Jerico
~sorry bit of clarification, im a male PFC. Chris Kelly, hehe sorry bout that~

With a whoomp pfc. Kelly dived behind the collapsed roof section with Sirus

"I've only got me bloody knife on me mate, it's some of those small bastards, i'll cut across the hallway and duck into that room there, when they have a go at me, blow 'em away"

nodding at Sirus he got into a half crouch, and then was off sprinting across the deck for the open doorway, one of the aliens squeaked in surprise and raised his weapon..

SuperSayinGoku
"BAMMM" Vlad was just getting into the hole where he saw Kelly and an alien near him the bug was squishad on the wall

"Bloody bastards follow me" Vlad led them to the deck.

Lurik
All of a sudden, the aft barracks of the "Fury" blew up, destroying have of the ship, and killing many nessecary marines.

SuperSayinGoku
"Bam" on his way to the deck he falls down from the explosuion from aft baracks..

Lurik
He hears fellow marines crying in fear. Some even shouted his name, yet he did not stop.

Jerico
Glancing with a cocked eyebrow at the obviously deranged man who had just ran through the room, pfc. Kelly decided it was for his best interests not to follow him.

Calling to Sirus to follow him he pounded down the corrdior, the armoury, there it was. The door had been blasted off its hinges, without a second thought Kelly ducked inside, however one of those small aliens had already take residence, driving forward Kelly slammed his shoulder into the aliens chest slamming it against the wall

Qucikly he then whipped the combat knife from below up into the aliens throat and lower jaw, it didnt even have time to gurgle as it slid to the floor convulsing, quickly scanning the weapon racks he saw his personal Assault Rifle and punched in his code and retrieving it, then quickly going to grab and don his body armour and helmet

Lurik
Another of the aliens ran at him, and it was utterly blood thirsty.
He picked up a grenade and stuffed it into the aliens mouth.

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad took out his pistol crouched and ran to the armory there he saw his one favorite weapons assault rifle and a plasma rifle he put the plasma rifle into his back holster for rifles got 3 grenades put it into his belt then he took another 3 assault riffles and ran across the room to the hall way were marines were standing running to the armory he thre the 3 assault riffles to some men and ordered them to follow him.

MechaMonkey
Corporal Gonzalez takes the assault rifle from the lieutenant, checks the magazine, and flips the safety off.

"Thank you sir. I think we'll need more than this, though. I don't know where you plan on taking us, but there's Covenant all over the place. I don't think they've made it to the lower decks yet, though. If we can make it down there, we can secure the bridge and a large number of lifepods before they get there." His statement is punctuated by a nearby explosion of plasma, and the sound of a shouting Elite.

"Here they come, hermanos..."

SuperSayinGoku
"Lets go to the lower decks then go go go go" Vlad shoots at the incoming alieans and then starts running to the lower decks "EVERYBODY FOLLOW TO THE LOWER DECKS" he shouts

(Im not very good at milita so whats higher Lietenant or Corporal?)

Jerico
Chasing after his fellow marines pfc. Kelly shouted over the alarm to Corporal Gonzalez

"bloody hell Corp, I think you should take command, seems the lieutent's taken a few too many blows to the head if you get my meaning?"

SuperSayinGoku
"I heard that" said Vlad as he kept on running

EDIT

Sirus Calenlase
-("Hold on!" Sirus ahd shouted over some of the explosions and gunfire stilll happening. Sirus ran towards the bench and only grabbed a few clips for his pistols this was what he lived for the danger.. Sirus grinned and then ran back towards the group as they were running Sirus turned around "Jeeesus!! Watch out!" he shouted loudly. An Alien had fired up his gun and the huge ball of plasma was heading straight for them. He dived to the side hoping everyone else heard his warning or else...or else they'd be dead..."

SuperSayinGoku
"AHHH SHIT CORP WATCH OUT" Vlad pushed the corp on the side and crouched himself missing the ball of plasma inches.

§H@Ñ€
~we dont need any of that in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Shane made it to the the bridge to see that it was yet untouched, "Bring up a status report now!" Shane yelled to one of the men at a computer. A mini 3d pic of "The Fury" poped up and over 1/4 was flashing red. Shane looked over to one of the others, "Is there any place for us to land on if worst comes to worst?!" The man looked Shane dead in the eyes, "Yes sir. Several small ships have already left to it." Just as he finished that sentence the Captain placed his hand on Shane's shoulder, "I'm trusting you to get to the ships and leave this thing... we wont last forever. But we are garentied at least one more hour. I have my best men reporting to the ships now." Shane turned, "Sir, you have to come with me!"

"The captain goes down with the ship...."

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus turned around and aimed his pistol towards the Alien who had shot the blast, slowly a smile appeared over Sirus' face as he foudn out that that last shot by the alien was his last... Sirus pulled the trigger 6 times as the bullets ended into the aliens mid-section and body...

Sirus looked around and then stood up and started to walk over to PFC Kelly "Where we going now you lead..I haven't been here very long...so I'm ont experienced with the ship..." Sirus looked around again making sure there were no more aliens...

SuperSayinGoku
As Vlad got to the lower decks he took one evacuation ship and said "Come in we need to evacuate"

MechaMonkey
Gonzalez dusts himself off as he gets up. "Thanks, LT. And as fr you..." he says, turning to Kelly.

"You better stow it soldier. An officer is an officer, and as a member of the UNSC Marine Corps it's your duty to follow orders from a ranking officer, no matter how many blows to the head you think he's taken. So we follow the lieutenant, and that's an order."

He follows Vlad to the lower decks, gathering ammo and a bandoleer of grenades as he goes. "Sir, are you sure we should evacuate? I mean, I thought we were supposed to secure these decks for the rest of the crew to get out, and then leave on one of the lasts ones out. The again, it doesn't look like too many Marines made it here..."

SuperSayinGoku
"Ok corp we might try to hold back the aliens until everybody whos left is
evacuated then we will evacuate" just as Vlad said that he heard a rumble on a door "Here they come" Vlad took out his assault rifle and got into his shooting possesion.

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus stood up holding his pistol to where the aliens where coming from, he smiled he loved this kind of thing....you know..shooting aliens and stuff... It was so much better then..flying a ship or whatever...He looked to his left and right and saw Vlad, Gonzalez and Kelly.

Looking back towards the door he saw an arm of an alien. Pulling the trigger of his pistole he let the bullet go flying straight into the alien's arm making it pull it's arm back in. He laughed silently and waited..-)

SuperSayinGoku
The aliens blasted the door so hard it came flying off missing everybodys heads 1 inch he took a grenade and threw it which made 12 aliens blow up and their green blood was spilled everybody even his face but he was kinda used to that stuff he fought many aliens this way. He then started shooting and killing lots of aliens but they just kept coming he saw a door on the other side open and lots of marines came out of it "GET INTO THE SHIPS SOLDIERS WERE HOLDING THEM BACK" shouted Vlad

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus grabbed one of the alien guns that they had dropped. He grinned again and held out both the alien gun and his pistol and started to shoot. Taking cover after his clip was empty he reloded and threw a plasma grenade where a group of aliens were there. He heard them scream just before the grenade put them out.

Throwing the alien gun away he moved forward towards the door screaming "cover me" as he tried to get into the corner so as soon as an alien entred he could blast them away...-)

Jerico
Grinning after Gonzalez had chewed him out pfc. Kelly's respect of the Corporal went up a notch.

When they begun holding off the aliens Kelly fired his assault rifle into the aliens crowding the corrdors, his single shots downing any aliens which his fellow marines missed, when Sirus made his dash, he started pumping the trigger adding his fire to the squads volley's to keep the aliens under cover

Trickster
Steve ran up behind Kelly, his rifle slung across his back, pistol in hand, "Chris! The bastards have got us pinned down. They've taken the middle levels, so we're isolated from the captain. We gotta get out of here. I brought the last of the civs down with me," he gestured to about twenty panicked mechanics, pushing their way into the life boats. "Who's in charge here?"

Jerico
Laughing pfc Kelly saluted the lieutent.

"Good to see you sir, didn't think you'd make it to this party, i see you brought some mates!"

Some plasma bursts shot past and turning to loose of a few shots he yelled back at Lt. O'Conner

"We'll you and *he motioned with his head* that other lieutenent covered in gore are equal rank, so you officers better sort it out"
Grinning again he went back to supressing the aliens, the noise was deafening by now

SuperSayinGoku
"Good to see you sir we need to hold back the aliens a little longer until everybody gets into the ships then you will run to the evacuation ship and I will cover you then I will run to the evacuation ship" After 1 minute he looked back and saw that everybody was lifting off "Corp,Lietenant Steven,pfc Kelly(whats a pfc??) run to the evacuation ship on three "One..Two...Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he himself stayeb behind to give them cover and time to get to the evacuation ship.

Trickster
Steve rolled to the corner, almost tripping on a corpse. From the body of the dead marine he pulled a grenade. Quickly priming it he rolled it down the corridor, yelling at Vlad, "Come on! Lets go!"

Turning he ran to the door of the escape pod, picking up a technician in danger of being left behind and tossing him inside, he himself waiting for Vlad.

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad ran to the escape pod and got in and shuving in Steve he got in took out his assault rifle and shooting at any aliens that were closing in the escape pod waiting for the otheras.

Jerico
(private first class, second lowest rank in army)

Kelly flung himself into the pod and buckeled himself down

SuperSayinGoku
"Corp,Sirus hurry up!!" yelled Vlad

Lurik
A huge explosion rocked the ship. The Covenant were becoming reckless.
"Shit!" yelled Vlad. "Hurry up!" he yelled towards the corporal and Sirus.

SuperSayinGoku
Why you controling my Character?

SuperSayinGoku
And you didnt register??

Lurik
The corporal and Sirus are taking there sweet ass time, though Vlad.
"Come on!" yelled Kelly. "Hurry up, you slow ass son of a-"
Kelly was shut off as another explosion rocked the hangar bay of the "Fury".
"Ahhhh!" Vlad heard one of the men screamed.
"NO!!!!" screamed Vlad.
Through the smoke, he was able to see a great figure aproaching.
An elite, thought Vlad.
"Get your rifles!" ordered Vlad.
Kelly had already done it, looking for a sight to fire through.
Through the smoke, Sirus appeared carrying the corporal over his shoulders, he was almost buckling under the pressure of the corporals weight.
"Let's...let's...go..." said Sirus before he fainted.

SuperSayinGoku
Lurik if you dont stop I am sorry but I will have to report to ushgarak!!

MechaMonkey
The plasma burn on his leg caused the most pain Gonzalez had ever felt in his life. He fell to the ground in agaony, still depressing the trigger on his rifle. He watched as he caught a Grunt in the face with a quick burst. He was done for though. As soon as he had to reload they would be all over him.

All of a sudden though, he was lifted up by rough hands under his arms. He looked to his left to see another Lieutenant carrying him towards the life pod. He gave the LT a tired grin and grunted out a "Thanks, compadre." As they collapsed into the life pod, a large hulking figure materialized out of the smoke.

"Close those goddamn doors and get us outta here. That's a freakin' Hunter!"

ooc: Hey, easy on the "I threw a grenade. It killed everybody. I do this everyday and kill Hunters with a pointed stick." We're only human, and it detracts from the game.

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad Picked up the lietenant and draged him into the seat and put the belt on and he picked up the corporal and helped him get up on the seats and he put the belt on he did it very very fast then he said"Wait these guys are not leaving so fast" Vlad took out two C4 explosives he outmanuvered the hunter and crouched left and put a c4 there then he ran over the next wall and put a c4 there he then ran into the evacuation pod and Piloted it out then he said "One..Two...Three!!!!" and the Fury exploded with all the aliens in it "Well were should we fly two it seems we dont have much gas left and this evacuation Ship is a junk"

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus woke up with a startle he looked around and saw most of his comrades. He smiled as he saw vlad piolting the evacuation ship. "Thank god." He said silently.

Mustering all his strength he finnaly got up and started to walk over to where everyone was.."Sorry I took so long." He said scratching the back of his head lightly. He smiled nervously and went back to sit on the bench resting his head against the ships side.-)

Jerico
Glancing nervously at Lieutenent Vlad piloting the ship, covered in alien gore, Kelly turned to Sirus and said

"Hey, mate, wakey wakey, welcome back to the land of the living, hopefully we all stay that way"

With another glance Kelly gave a grin and buckled the chinstrap on his helmet tight.

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus' eyes slowly dropped open and saw Chris there. He grinned and used his hand to slowly move his head off the wall. Sirus' whole body ached but he managed to say in a mocking voice "Thanks for the support back that..you know... HURY UP YOU SLOW SON OF A BI#!$" Sirus grinned once more and looked at Vlad who was piloting the ship and then back at Chris.-)

Jerico
Kelly grinned.

"We'll we all need a lil' bit of encouragment now and again mate"

He laughed and slapped Sirus back, then made sure his straps were done down tight

"Lieutent O'Conner, sir, with all that scrap metal we collected we've gotta get this ship down asap"

SuperSayinGoku
OOC: Guys it wasnt me I dont know why but Lurik was controling my char!!!

SuperSayinGoku
Im going to try and send help signals luckily someones gonna get us" SOMEONE we want to get us he though he pressed a few buttons and send the signal after 5 minutes he got a reply "Ma ..Marines we,...Planet.....Gamma 5 " that shouldnt be far away he piloted the ship to the right and put on the cruisers.

Sirus Calenlase
-(Sirus looked around again, he was curious to where they were going it sounded familier but he wasn't quite sure. Closing his eyes he started to think about his family, he hoped that they weren't worried....)-

Trickster
O'Conner stood up inside the pod. Unshouldering his rife he checked for any signs of damage, reloading it several times before speaking, "Okay Vlad, where're you taking us?"

sniper
Sorry, busy week, is it too late to join in?

Trickster
Nope!

sniper
"I'll be happy so long as we've got groud under foot"
Sgt. Petersen checked and rechecked his weapons. The S2 slung over his back, his weapon of choice, seems to have been modified, against regulations, the scope has greater range than a standard 10x scope.

Jerico
Kelly piped up

"Although i woulden't mind a warm bath and clean sheets either eh, sarge?"

Leaning back into his seat Chris removed his magazine and cleared the chamber, stowing it safely in the carry position next to his seat.

"No point risking a stray round takin someones head off eh lads?"

Trickster
We ain't on the ground yet - Goku is piloting the ship.

"Interesting weapon there soldier." said O'Connor.

Jerico
~~just so everyone knows, junior ranks adressing Non commisoned Officers would use the titles, Corporal, Seargent etc. Officers are referred to as Sir. officers adressing lower ranks would refer to nco's by there titles Corporal Seargent etc. and privates as Private, Soldier, Trooper, Marine or there name.~~

Trickster
~not the same rank though - first name basis, i thought. Oh and people who are informal through friendship wouldn't really except in combat or official situations. And soldier is a lower rank thing, ain't it?~

MechaMonkey
ooc: It depends on the situation. Normally, Jerico is correct, although NCOs that are familiar with a particular officer may refer to him/her by their rank (Like before when I called Sirus LT, which is short for lieutenant). Sir is more formal, but more widely used. As long as you don't simply use the characters name when speaking up the chain of command, things should be fine. Speaking of which, what's our roster like? I think we have two lieutenants, 1 sergeant, 1 corporal, and a couple Privates, First Class. That list is also in rank order, for those of you who aren't sure.

ic: The painkillers Gonzalez had pulled from one of his utility pouches were starting to kick in, and sweet relief flooded through his burned leg.
"I hope they got a medico wherever we're headed. My leg is messed up pretty bad." He took a quick inventory of his weapons, having nothing better to do. Assault rifle with four and a half clips, pistol with two clips, and a bandoleer of eight grenades. That should be enough for any fight they got into.

"Say, who are all of you guys anyway? I know Lieutenant Sirus, but not the rest of you. The name's Corporal Santiago Gonzalez, but my friends call me Gonzo."

sniper
"It's just a standard S2 sniper rifle, though I did upgrade the scope. It's not so good at close range, but if they get that close, I wont be using this anyway."
~the scope has a 5x - 20x zoom, as opposed to the standard 2x - 10x.

sniper
"Nice to meet you, Gonzo, I'm Steve, Sgt. Steve Petersen."

Pilot Boy
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MechaMonkey
"Say, who are all of you guys anyway? I know Lieutenant Sirus, but not the rest of you. The name's Corporal Santiago Gonzalez, but my friends call me Gonzo."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, *sticks out hand* I'm Pvt. Ryan Holmes

Pilot Boy
Nice....

Trickster
"Seargent," O'Connor nodded his head in Gonzo's direction, "I'm Lieutenant O'Conner. Just call me Steve. This laughing fool is Private First-Class Kelly. Chris. As we're the only survivors outside of any combat situations or possible disagreement, rank is suspended, at least until we reach human space again."

"Isn't that against reglation, Sergeant?" O'Connor laughed, "Could you take a look at mine?"

SuperSayinGoku
"Well I dont really know the peaple on the planet but they sounded that they wanted to help us weird huh? The only think Im worried about is if that planet is taken over by aliens and the aliens made them respond to our signal.." said Vlad and then looked back "Hi Seargent Im Lietenant Vlad"

sniper
"I wouldn't know,sir, but I'll see what I can do with your's when we get somewhere 'safe'"

SuperSayinGoku
"So should we land or not??" he asked

sniper
"rank's suspended right? Then I say find us a clear landing site."

SuperSayinGoku
(What does ranks suspended mean) "Fine but dont tell me its my fault when we land and theres going to be plenty of aliens there" Vlad manuevered the ship to land on a small metal platform in a city but somehow all the lights in the city were out and there was no sight of life...

sniper
~Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that means we do not need to follow rank structure, at least not strictly.
ie: the Sgt. was able to 'order' the landing, instead of waiting for the Lt., his immediate superior, to order it. Though the command, under the circumstances, was more of a suggestion.~

SuperSayinGoku
~You mean nobody cares what rank they are??~

sniper
~It is my under standing that we will be maintaining rank structure very loosely, so the Lt still has 'command', but the rest of us are basically free to act as we choose~

MechaMonkey
"No, that's not the Covenant style. Those folks weren't being coerced by anyone, it was genuine. You ever here of a Covie talkin' to a human? I haven't."

"Anyway, I'm pleased to meet you guys, especially because it looks like we'll be spending some time together," Gonzo says, grinning. "And I agree. Let's put down on that planet. If they can communicate with us, they probably have a ship we can use to get wherever we need to go. Who knows, maybe some other life pods might have ended up there too."

Gonzo looks around for anything the right length and size to splint his leg with.

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad opened up the door to the evacuation ship.

Jerico
After loosening his straps and retrieving weapon Kelly stated

"I got an idea Corporal"

Flipping open one of the panels on the dropship labeled 'spares' he rummaged around and retrieved a steel rod

"Looks about the right length, i'll just take this muzzle break off the front 'ere an we can chop it down if we need"

Flippin it around in his hand Kelly displayed his salvaged spare Sniper rifle barrel and trotted over to Cpl. Gonzalez

"We got a medic on this ship?"

Sirus Calenlase
OOC: Sorry I didn't post much..got school and stuff...so if you need Sirus to do something just make him do it in your post =D

IC: Sirus undid the belt and looked at all the unfamilier faces. He grinned as he heard Vlad open the evacuation ship door up. He stood up and looked outside. "Friendly looking place ain't it?" Sirus said smiling...He looked back at the corporal's leg and winced. "Ouch...." then he turned back to Kelly and said.."I don't think there's a medic in here... maybe there will be friendlys on this...place."

He grabbed his pistol that lay upon the table. Sirus sighed as he saw that he only had 2 clips for his pistol left... "Anyone got any clips...?" he asked..-)

OOC: Should we make a roster..I dun really know anything about ranks and stuff..sooo..yeah =)

Jerico
Ok in rank order, thus far:

Officers
Lieutenent O'Conner ------ Trickster
Lieutenent Vlad ------ SupersayingGoku

NCO's
Sergeant Peterson ------ sniper
Corporal Gonzalez ------ MechaMonkey

Enlisted
PFC Kelly ------- Jerico
Private Sirus ------ Sirus Calenlase
Private Holmes ------ Pilot Boy

We've also got Shane, tho he hasnt posted in a while, who is a pilot of some sort, also theres a bunch of technicians on board our drop ship thinige

Sirus Calenlase
Arn't I a lieutenant..? annywho..

Jerico
Oh right sorry Sirus, i didn't notice anyone referring to you as Lieutenent tho? We have a lot of officers as it is is all

sniper
Petersen went over to the locker, took some spare parts for his rifle, then moved on to another locker nearby. As he opened the locker, a pile of full magazines fell out. "Must've been shook loose in the launch" he said, throwing some pistol clips to Sirus "Here, looks like we've got a total of 30 mags for the Ma5b's((assault rifles)), 20 mags for the pistols, and, 5 more clips for my rifle. Plus whatever we had to begin with. lets take it all, we don't know what's out there, and I doubt we'll have any opportunities to rearm."

~along with that roster, I'd like to see a list showing what weapons we're all using. I've got my rifle, with 13 mag's, including what was in the cache. I've also got a pistol, with 3 clips(not from the cache), and 2 grenades.~

Jerico
"Yer sarge, looks pretty empty out there"

Kelly said with a glance out the open hatch

"You blokes better go easy on yer ammo, none of that yankee sprayin' an prayin' orright?" he gave them an quick wink and grabbed 2 extra magazines, filling his 6 pouch bandolier to capacity.

Jerico
My loadout is as follows

Assault Rifle, personally modified to single shot.
4 magazines with me, +2 from the pool
no grenades, no pistol and a combat knife

Post your stuff everyone and ill do it up as a list

Trickster
"Okay guys, if we don't find anyone by dusk we'll get back here. Petersen, can I take 2 of those rifle clips? I've take 5 of those for the pistols, unless anyone else wants any."

One Pistol - 8 clips(of 12 shots)
Sniper Rifle - 2 clips+a poss 2.

All guns fully loaded.

SuperSayinGoku
*Takes alot of clips for his Assault Rifle and someone for his Plasma Rifle*

OOC:
Assault Rifle :10 clips
Plasma rifle:8 clips
Pistol: 5 clips
Combat Knife
0 Grenades

sniper
"Sure Lt., take 3, you never know when you might need them." He said as he threw the clips to O'Connor.
~update, equipment-
S2 sniper rifle(modified) 10 clips
pistol 6 clips(3 from cache)
combat knife(forgot to mention that)
3 grenades
spare parts(for the rifle)
tool kit(meant for use w/ the weapons)~

~~I'm assuming you got that plasma rifle off the corpse of an elite, but I'm sorry to say, you can't get clips for it, and we dont have the tech to recharge it~~

SuperSayinGoku
"Wellllll Are we all ready" he asked.

sniper
"cocked, locked, and ready to roll" Petersen said as he chambered a round in is rifle, pulled a single round from a pocket, and loaded it in place of the chambered round. "I like to keep it hot-loaded. Pity, that was my last single."

SuperSayinGoku
"Save it for a big one" Vlad said and said "Who will take the lead??"

sniper
~It's kinda hard to get anything done when we're mising 5-6 people~

sniper
~does anyone object to another character joining? I posted his character in the registration thread.~

Jerico
~fine with me~

Taking a glance around the outside of the dropship
"Orright you blokes, if no-one objects, i've got point. Unless of course you want me to have a shufti on me own Lieutenent? See what i can scrounge eh?"

Sirus Calenlase
OOCmessedirus' weapons

Pistol: 7clips
2x Combat knife

IC: Sirus grabbed the clips and stuck them in the pouch he had in his backpack. He looked outside again and started to walk towards the entrance. Looking back he said "I'll take the lead...If no-one minds.." He put one foot outside in the dark, desolated place and the another. Standing on the planets surface he turned back around "You ladies coming?" he asked in a rough and dry voice.

Sirus took his pistol out of the pouch in his backpack and cocked it. Holding the pitsol by the handle he waited for them to come forward..-

Sirus Calenlase
OOC:Crap...sorry you wanna lead?

Jerico
Giving sirus a nudge with his elbow Kelly grinned

"Fine with me mate, someone had to get these girls moving"

Kelly dropped back to second in line

"Single file, search pattern, usual drill eh Lieutenent?" he said over his shoulder to O'Conner

Sirus Calenlase
Sirus grinned and took a few more steps his feet making a small amount of noise. He turned around and saw his comrades following him. PFC Kelly right behind him.

Sirus had taken a liking to PFC Kelly, he didn't mind Kelly calling him Sirus, or anyone for that matter...It was too formal.

Sirus kept walking and then stopped as he heard something in the shadows to his right, looking at PFC Kelly and everyone else he asked "Did you guys here that?" He looked around to see if he could find it...-

Jerico
Dropping to his knee and raising his rifle, Kelly quickly scanned to the right then left.

"I donno, don't think it's any covenent. Listen, there still some birds or somethin about, coveneant usually scares em off, a native maybe? what is this place anyhow, an Earth colony?"

Steadying his breathing he kept watch through his sights

Trickster
"If there are covenant here, I think they'll probably be at the previous human HQs - the last resistance pocket. Well, this is it, gentlemen. Do we want to go on, because I think if we try to return we'll all be dead men..." O'Conner grinned, "I'm all for going on - but not our usual search pattern, Kelly."

sniper
"If it puts a few of those covie bastards in my sights, I'm game."

Jerico
"Your the boss, sir."

Lowering his rifle a fraction Kelly glanced around and surveyed the surroundings again, ready for action

sniper
After scanning the surroundings with the aid of his rifle scope, petersen said, "It looks clear, but I dont have a great view. I just wish I could've thrown an IR package on here."

Jerico
"We'll sarge, we could've ah.. Accquired one, from our good friends of the Marine corps, had we time, then again, the whole ship exploding burning up covenent slaughtering all and sundry put a dent in that plan"

Grinning, Kelly rose off his knees and took a few experimental steps forward, when nothing blasted him off his feet he stopped and waited

sniper
"It would've taken too much time anyway. So lets get a move on, I'd like to find some good cover, or high ground, if possible."

Trickster
We're in a city, yeah?

O'Conner moved forward, pistol held loosely in his hand, "I doubt they will have reacted fast enough to get here yet. I just say we clear the area. Head for one of the taller buildings so we can Recon."

SuperSayinGoku
Takes his rifle and then searches to the right he sees a corner and in the corner he sees gore "Guys..... I think I found something its gore alien gore..." he said observing and being sure it was alien Gore.

MechaMonkey
Gonzo limps over towards whatever Vlad had found. "Yeah, it's Covie alright. See, there's the body. Odd to find a single Grunt laying around like that though. Anyway, it looks like he was done in by standard ballistic weapons, so there should be friendlies around here somewhere."

To Sirus, he says, "Oh, and thanks LT. This splint is working great. I should be able to keep up with the rest of you boys if we don't move too fast. Anyway, I think we ought to be careful. If we find dead Covenant, live ones can't be too far off."

His statement is punctuated by a glowing blue sphere landing between himself and Vlad, and the rest of the group. "Grenade!" Gonzo shouts, diving to the ground.

ooc:
Assault Rifle - 8 clips
Pistol - 4 clips
Frag Grenades - 8
Small medical kit (basic painkillers, bandages, and other such items taken from life pod)

sniper
Petersen dove away from the grenade, then came up, pistol drawn. He located the sorce of the grenade, two grunts and a jackal. He put 3 rounds into one grunt, dropping it.

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad Takes out his plasma rifle and shoots two shots into the source of the grenade which takes out the rest "Well they seem friendly...." he sais.

Trickster
Two shots? With a plasma rifle which we're not trained to use? Through the shield of the jackal in one shot? Just checking you meant two.

MechaMonkey
ooc: Yeah, like I said before. We're not Spartans, we're Marines, and we're only human. Easy on the awesome God-like skill and prowess.

ic: When the cloud of blue clears, Gonzo scans around through the sights of his rifle. "All clear!" He tries to stand, but his leg gives way under him. He falls back down with a grunt of pain.

"Gues I'm still not there yet. Can anybody give me some help gettin' up?"

Matrix_Neo
*Picks up Gonzo and puts his hand around his back to help him walk.

Jerico
~actually mecha the gunbarrel splint was my idea big grin~

Jerico
"Not to put a damper on anyones plans but what are we going to do about those Techies still on the ship, think we need to check out one of these buildings and barricade ourselves in?"

Sirus Calenlase
Sirus looked towards Kelly "No.. not yet. We are not sure..what will happen if we barracade ourselves in, and there are some of the covenant in there..? Or if we barracade ourselves in...and then are surrounded..No..It's too risky.." said Sirus his last words trailed on softly. He frowned he normally knew what to do. He was ranked as a LT for a reason...for leadership. But he couldn't think of any other way...

Looking back at Kelly he said "But...there is no other way..is there..?" He started to play with the handle of his pistol..-

Jerico
"Very true, sir. Still, we have to do something with these tech boys, whatever we do we have to get out of this area, our landing won't be unnoticed for very long."

Sirus Calenlase
-Sirus looked around again and took a quick glance at everyone... Everyone seemed to be alright except Gonzo. Sirus sighed he wasn't sure what to do... " Corporal, do you think your up to walking a bit..?" Sirus bit his tongue lightly..-

sniper
Petersen went over to the covenant corpses, checking for more enemies as he went. He knelt near the bodies, picked up a few things, and headed back. He showed off the 3 plasma pistols and the plasma grenade he had recovered, then the other small device he'd picked up. "These might come in handy, if we run low on ammo." He passed out 2 of the pistols, to those who wanted them. "Who's good with grenades?" ((take the plasma grenade)). He played with the other piece of equipment he found. It had 2 buttons, pressing 1 turned on the shield, pressing the other turned it off. "Now this is going to be useful. Gonzo, you're the least mobile of us, take this, if you can't dodge a shot, use it. Just remember, we don't know how long that will last, or how much punishment it can take."

Jerico
"Sorry sarge, i won't touch any of those dicky alien things unless i have to, too much electronic garbage in there, coulden't rely on 'em in a firefight i say."

Matrix_Neo
"Ehhh waterer PFC Alien weapons are preety powerfull!!" he takes a plasma pistol.

sniper
"But they will work as a last resort, its worth keeping them."

Trickster
"I won't touch them unless I have to either. I guess that's what happens when you work out in a small team, eh Kelly?" said Lt O'Conner, "But we gotta keep the techies with us, at least until we find some other humans or a way to get off the planet."

Maybe we could find another squad of marines - or a lot of them at the space port - and the techies have to fix a ship that's been damaged so we can get off the planet. Then we have to go and find some sort of part or ful or something, but cos the Convenet are studying our technology, they have it... Just an idea. Then I have a way to keep us together after that.

Jerico
~well i figure we werent the only dropship to decide to come here after the fury exploded~

"Yessir, them alien guns may look fancy but i don't believe in nothing that uses batteries."

Trickster
"Damn straight, Private!" O'Conner laughed, chambering a round in his pistol.

Yeah but it's a human planet so there will be survivors. I thought...

MechaMonkey
Gonzo takes the alien object and slides it onto his wrist. "Hmmm... Normally I'd agree with you guys, but I sure don't mind a little extra protection. I'll hang on to this if you don't mind. And yeah, I should be alright for a little walk. Let's find us some humans!" Gonzo chambers a round into his rifle, ready to move out.

Trickster
O'Conner approaches him, "You need any help walking?"

John 117
a human comes around the corner, covered in alien gore, its a marine
"Hey Amigos! Wow, glad to see someone here on my side, I came down in a life boat, half a klick from here, i'm Private Mendoza."

Matrix_Neo
"Well at least someone" he sais as he helps Gonzo walk by puting his left hand across Gonzos back and lifting him up.

sniper
"Mendoza, good to see you made it off the ship." Petersen said, then to the others, "This here's pvt Julio Mendoza, he's a bit twitchy with that assault rifle, and a bit twitchier with his tongue, but all in all a good man."

John 117
he salutes the sergeant
"Good to see you again sir ... for a second their I thought I was a gonner ... a lot of those grunty bastards had Needlers."
He drops the empty clip from his MA5B, slaps a fresh one in, and pulls the priming lever.

MechaMonkey
ooc: Sorry about the splint thing. Read the wrong name... Try to put your name in your post at least once. I must have some sort of mental deficiency, but I just can't remember who's who.

ic: "No thanks, pal. I can do it." Gonzo's leg still hurt him some, but he was too proud to let someone carry him everywhere. He was a Marine, and he would tough it out like everyone else.

"Always happy to see another representative of the Hispanics in the Corps, compadre. Corporal Santiago Gonzalez, but that's Gonzo to you. What happened to the rest of your squad?"

Matrix_Neo
"Its alright Gonzo let your pride away we can even forget about our ranks we need to survive and depend on each other so whenever you feel you need someone to help you walk Ill do it, Guys Ill protect Gonzo from any fires if aliens attack and you take them out ok??" Vlad sais thinking it was a good plan.

sniper
"Wait, do you guys hear that? It sounds like foot steps, and grunting." Petersen looked around the corner Mendoza had just come from. He turned back to Mendoza, "It looks like you were followed marine. I count 9 grunts and 2 jackals, about 50 meters away, but, from the sound of that grunting, I'd say there's an elite nearby." He holstered his pistol, and unslung his S2. "I'll take the jackals, I should be able to get around the shields. After I fire, wait for their return volley, then come out shooting."

Petersen turned the corner, and fired a shot. The round took a jackal through the head. The second jackal brought up its shield before the marksman could repeat the act, so instead Petersen fired a round into the enemies's hand, destroying its weapon, and spinning it around. A quick second shot took the wounded creature's back, covering a nearby grunt with gore.
Petersen turned around, "well, that got their attention."

Sirus Calenlase
-Sirus held the pistol up and aimed towards to where he had heard the sound of a grunt. He carefully walked towards it and then through it and found a grunt standing right in front of him. Surprised Sirus kicked the grunt on the ground and put 3 shots into the grunts head and then ran back towards the group screaming "Here they come! Take postion!" Sirus kneeled down on one knee and looked around to see if anymore grunts had appeared..-

John 117
He turns to face the enemy and drops to one knee, giving Petersen a clean shot on the jackels
"I'm ready for them, let the gringos come, i'll light those lil bitches up like the forth of july."

Matrix_Neo
Takes out his assault riffle " Guys Ill take ou the grunts and try to protect Gonzo you concetrate your attack on the elite!!" He shouted as he ran out and started firing he fired 30 shots and about 7 of them were dead he didnt have time to realoud so he dropped the assault rifle took out his normal pistol and fired 3 shots and killed a grunt he then saw the other trying to punch him but the Lietenant ducked and the punched missed he stode up and fired some shots on the head he then hurried over Gonzo.

Matrix_Neo
He quickly gets to the jackals and takes the shields he comes over to Gonzo and gives him the shields "If anything call me" Vlad hurried over to the rest of the guys too help them wiht the elite.

John 117
grabs one of the last two frag grenades off his belt and pulls the pin, ready throw it
"everybody down!"

John 117
the frag leaves his hand and pings 4 times till it comes to a stop at the feet of the enemy elite. The grenade detonates, the elite's shields flicker as it's flung into the air, the elite lands with a bone crunching thud, it's body convulses once then lay dead amongst the remaining enemies.
"AY *****! You like that huh!?" he yells as he levels his MA5B and lets lose 10 rounds that shed through the armor of an unfortunate grunt.

Sirus Calenlase
-Sirus looked around at all the dead grunts. "That's enough Private, thery're dead." He looked around at his comrades "Is everyone alright?" Sirus had said in a rough voice. "That was good work guys...But watch your ammo. Remember we have to ration it." Sirus looked at Private Mendoza. "Meaning that we can't afford to be firing rounds into grunts when..they're already dead.. Do we have that clear..?"-

sniper
~I dont know how to say this. Neo, you need to tone things down. twice you have played things out like a spartan. we are normal humans, and half a clip of ammo will not kill 7 grunts, neither will 2 shots from the plasma rifle kill 2 jackals, shield or not. you need to let everyone else kill some enimies, make your character important, but not the center of the party, we are not here to entertain you while you kill everything in sight.

The last thing I want to say, is this: please use at least some grammer, your posts are fairly hard to read~

John 117
he scratches the back of his head
"Sorry, sir, just wanted to make sure he was dead, you know? Pint sized bastards could be playing dead."

John 117
"Hey Sarge ... you know ... about 300m back there I saw a beat up Worthog, I doubt it'll run, but it may have some ammo or weapons we could use." He says looking at the 4 remaining clips for his MA5B

sniper
"I told you" Petersen said quietly to the soldiers nearest to him.

John 117
he walks over to the twisted corpse of the Elite and picks up it's Plasma Rifle and reads the charge at 83%
"Hey Sarge, want me to lead the way or what compadre?"

sniper
~suggestion: we all want to kill everything that moves, but we cant. we need to work as a team. try not to kill more than 2 enemies per fight(or at least wait for a few other people to post before killing more), unless they have good explanation(grenade/rocket), and there's enough left for others to take on. so far, we have a total of 15 kills(since landing), yet only 3 people have fired. this needs to change.

also, 1-3 pistol rounds is sufficient to down a grunt, and less than 10 rounds from the assault rifle. the same is true for the jackals, though you need to get around the shields. elites are a different story, a little less than a clip from the pistol or half a clip from the rifle will drop the shields, and a little less than a clip (pistol), or half a clip(rifle)will kill it. a single over-charged shot from the plasma pistol will drop any jackal or elite shield. the plasma rifle deals a little less damage than a pistol(human), but i can down shields in just a few hits.

please keep that in mind when posting kills.~

John 117
~question for the mod .... would you care if we faced some hunters at some point?~

sniper
"I suppose so, but that would be up to the LT., wouldnt it?" Petersen said as he turned to O'connor. "What do you think, we up to it?"

Sirus Calenlase
OOC: Am I doin' alright..? You know with thee killin' and stuff..??

IC: -Sirus looked towards O'connor and said "I think we should...We're running out of ammo.. We need to do something.." Sirus' face looekd grim he didn't like this place it felt dark.-

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>