Anything goes in my corner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SessomaruLover1
This is an off topic forum were pretty much anything goes! From makin' new friends to meeting fellow KMCmembers, talkin about movies, about anime, ect.! big grin You can even post pics on here if you want! wink Like I said "Anything goes in my corner! cool

Here I'll get things started, how are you!? stick out tongue (nice question don't you think? big grin )

SessomaruLover1
Hehe I finally made my first thread...

Smiling_Sadly
good for u....im great.......so .......what do i talk about??erm

SessomaruLover1
hehe anything ya want!duh! I saw your pic on that one thread! If I was a guy (thank god I'm not) I'd say you're pretty good lookin! big grin

SessomaruLover1
hmm... maybe I should re-do this thread with an actual pupose... hehe aint I smart? (not)

Smiling_Sadly
hehehe, um thanx about the pic thing.....i guess.... big grin well im glad ur not a cross dresser! stick out tongue so....what to talk about......hmmmm.....what is the fav show of the year right now? mine is family guy, inuyasha, and viva la bam!!!

SessomaruLover1
I LOVE INUYASHA! and Family Guy! eek! who's your fav. charater from InuYasha?

Smiling_Sadly
my fav. charcter from inuyasha would have to be......inuyasha and rin! tho i do like sess.!

SessomaruLover1
I like Sess. too! kinda why I've got the sig pic... hehe. you want to know something really bad about the show? Oh but before I tell you, what do you think of Shippo?

Raventheonly
little runt who has little purpose, but thats just my idea...
and i saw your pic and i'm a guy so, you're quite hot smile SS

Smiling_Sadly
i think shippo is cute! and has common since for his age...wut are u gunna tell me?

SessomaruLover1
HELLO! are you talking about me? I've never posted up a pic of me...

SessomaruLover1
*sniff* HE DIES! sad

Raventheonly
Smiling sadly dude

drunk_nazgul
Oh, man! Hi!

Lianslo
hey everybody!

i'm here to celebrate SessomaruLover's thread! big grin

SessomaruLover1
hehe... I knew that embarrasment "SS"="Smiling Sadly" hehe big grin

SessomaruLover1
HELLO! big grin

Smiling_Sadly
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how? y? how did u find out???

and thanx raventheonly!

SessomaruLover1
HELLO! Glad you're here! big grin

Rogue Jedi
*walks in, inspects thread, grunts approval, then speaks*
boobies!!!

Raventheonly
^smile
Ya, how....?

Smiling_Sadly
hahaha dont worry...ive dont that bfore to... stick out tongue

SessomaruLover1
uh... internet info... big grin Okay so here's how it goes Naruku is like gonna kill Kagome but Shippo gets in the way and *sniff* get's killed! but that happens in like ep.154 sad I heard that the show is gonna end around the 160's sad

SessomaruLover1
*cough* hello, I was starting to think you wouldn't come... roll eyes (sarcastic)

drunk_nazgul
EEE!
What about, um, Wolf Rain? I think... But I wanna see that show.
My favorite manga, though, is um... I forgot.

Raventheonly
awe, but how....?

Lianslo
i'd love to stick around....but my mom is getting crabby, and doesn't want me on the computer any longer.....i'll be back at a later time
SessomaruLover!

drunk_nazgul
How what?

Smiling_Sadly
i tjot rains wolf or wut ever it is called is very confusing! what about family guy??? whos ur fave character? INUYASHA CANT END SO EARLY!!!

SessomaruLover1
I've seen all of Wolf's Rain. I have it in Japanese so yeah they're comin' out with a second season. I'm downloading it. But Wolf's Rain is a really good show. I like blue, she's cool, if you see all of the show you'll know what I mean by "she" big grin

SessomaruLover1
aww.... bye, xoxo sad

drunk_nazgul
I've never seen it. confused
And, uh, wait... NO! COME BACK, INUYASHA!!!

Rogue Jedi
its called stamina, baby. laughing

Smiling_Sadly
well thanx for givin it awau sess.!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SessomaruLover1
ah crap i forgot his name... that one baby dude he's one heck of a funny smartass! big grin

SessomaruLover1
ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

drunk_nazgul
I like Cowboy Bebop, too. And I thought Witch Hunter Robin wa pretty cool.

Raventheonly
the train scene was really cool in the beginning but rather confusing in how they are viewed as eaither wolf or human...

Smiling_Sadly
Stewie??

Raventheonly
Robin rocks and the rogue brown coated guy thats her partner... i can't remember his name....

SessomaruLover1
okay they disguise themselves as humans in front of other non-wolf people big grin and that guy that hunts em' has like this wierd 6th sense thing going on and can tell that they're not human... that help any? wink

drunk_nazgul
Amon, or whatnot? He was awesome too!

Smiling_Sadly
yea, but my fav, charcter is stewie!!! he is way awsome!

SessomaruLover1
Yeah I think his name was Amon. I haven't completely finished the show.... is it all that good? I've only seen ep 1...

Raventheonly
stewie from family guy rocks to... and yes Amon!

SessomaruLover1
wait that's the name of the baby dude from family guy right? confused

Raventheonly
the witch thats power is to trip people lol

drunk_nazgul
They're great, but I've only seen like six. And I really liked Amon. I can never figure out why the two just didn't get together from the start.

Smiling_Sadly
YES!!! we have a winner!

SessomaruLover1
lol laughing out loud

I LOVE Stewie! he's hilarious! expecially when he tries to get the baby's under his command! laughing

SessomaruLover1
were's the prize? were is it! eek! j/k j/k stick out tongue

SessomaruLover1
hmm... I'll check em' out... big grin

drunk_nazgul
Oh, I love that one. But the one who controlled the birds freaked me out. confused

Raventheonly
Dance puppets dance.
(multiracial group being manipulated by the white stewie, he he he)

SessomaruLover1
control birds, man I really gotta see it now...

Smiling_Sadly
yea the bird one was freaky, of coarse they had to make her a hristian, that kinda made me mad.... miffed erm

SessomaruLover1
laughing

Happy Dance I can't make puppet's dance but I can make bannas!
Dance BANNANAS! DANCE! big grin
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

SessomaruLover1
blink ?

drunk_nazgul
My favorite part of Robin is her power to control her little flame, but she can't really control it. It's just an explosion. Yeah, you really do need to watch at least a few more episodes, SessLover.

Smiling_Sadly
YES I LIKED the one with the dolls! that was great...wow this thread is gettin confusing, were talkin aboiut three things in one! lol big grin smile

SessomaruLover1
Hmm... well I think I'll do that now! Yall really made me want to see it now! I'll TTYL... even though I just started talking I'm goin' to go ahead and go. Bye! Love yall! wink

Raventheonly
later

drunk_nazgul
I am afraid I must go too. Bye!

Smiling_Sadly
bye for now!

SessomaruLover1
Hello?

Smiling_Sadly
HI!!!!

Tex
Closed by request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.