The Wonder Of F5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Right, this has got to be done.

To all those newbies who seem to have this ingrained obsession with posting four times in a row, and then truly believe they haven't had any replies, PRESS F5!!!

It's a wonderful little key on your board that will refresh the page and allow you to read up and check for replies to your post big grin

Write your post, leave it a couple of seconds then press the button.

Simple really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kosta
Pesky newbies!!! stick out tongue

Syren
yes

I'm glad you feel my pain Kosta winkiss

Mystique Lynx
yeah newbies suck sometimes.

Syren
laughing

I wouldn't go that far, they just need a little gentle guidance by us knowledgeable ones big grin

Kosta
A gentle kick in the head with a steel toe boot big grin.

Syren
love

Aaaw, you'd make such a good daddy stick out tongue

Kosta
Damn straight, sugar! evil face

Syren
*writes number on your chest* whistle

Linkalicious
*goes looking for Sexay*

lil bitchiness
Oh no you dont!! Next stop Ohio mad I'll get there before you even if it kills me!! mad

stick out tongue

Linkalicious
no need to be mad! am i to assume we both have alterior interests in Ohio? in which case....i have 2 suggestions.

1. Lunch big grin
2. Orgy! big grin big grin big grin

lil bitchiness
eek! ORGY!! eek!

group OOOOOOOORGYYYY!!

Linkalicious
i got it!

Orgy!!!!! THEN lunch! yes

it leaves everyone satisfied....and that's pretty difficult to do in an orgy! big grin

Syren
mad

All I did was write my number on his chest!!

*storms off*

Linkalicious
bye! What the f**k?

*continues looking for Sexay*

Syren
fyou

That was cold.........

lil bitchiness
confused

Imma go get some food.

Syren
Aaw, Lils, sorry hug

Linkalicious
nice Sy, Logging off MSN is soooooo they way to show me that you're interested in talking to me. I thought I was the one acting weird....now i see who it is.

Syren
I didn't log off MSN, I blocked you.

Linkalicious
well if you don't want to talk to me again...just say so!

I'm sure i can find someone here that is willing to talk to me rather than fight with me or ignore me.

Syren
I don't simply fight with you and ignore you, I've had a lot going on in my life of late, you are the person I've told everything to.

You ruined it recently, you know you did. But I'm not saying you did anything out of line, what happened was needed, but neither of us could stand to do it.

I don't want us to stop being friends, and I certainly don't want to never talk to you again, but every single time I say something and I'm messing around, you take it seriously.

Because you refuse to accept the fact that what we had before is gone, all we do is fight. I do not initiate argument, and I chose not to continue it, so I blocked you.

Of course I'm gong to unblock you, but Brent, you came to me remember, and shocked me. Now I'm dealing with heartbreak my own way, allow me that at least.

lil bitchiness
You guys, please dont argue, or if you are take it to PMs.

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it isnt, it simply means it isnt the end yet! happy

Linkalicious
screw that and screw your heartbreak.

It's only gone because you let it go. If i had my way this wouldn't even be a problem...but YOU've been different over the past week.

Just keep pushing me aside...it's easier than facing the truth.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

PMs please sweetie, and it's just like a guy to believe he's being pushed away, rather than admitting he legged it and got all cranky when he wasn't chased whistle

Oh, and "if I had my way"?? Please, how old are you? It would have been peaches and f.ucking cream if we'd done it your way, I'm sure. Done what exactly??

shaber
I hadn't worked out the F5 key embarrasment I only knew that on the first pentiums it would enable us to play games by bypassing windows.

Syren
laughing out loud

Well, now you know big grin

shaber
Computer games are more important

Linkalicious
quit being such a drama queen...this will get settled in a PM.

Thorondor
*cough* back on-topic

it's ctrl+r for me stick out tongue but i don't use IE as my browser i use opera so nyah stick out tongue

TheProgramSmith
Probably inappropriate timing, but thanks for the tip, Syren.

As a newb, I really did not know that. And thanks for all the nice comments about noobies, everyone. cry

shaber
I was new once too you know sad

lil bitchiness
My very first post was in Johnny Depp thread yes

Syren
hug

Aaaw, baby........

Actually, how come you pick up on the nastier comments about n00bs and totally ignore all the things people have praised you, in particular, for?

I seem to recall saying something along the lines of you being a very cool newbie, and I know many people have agreed with me.

You've taken over the Pad, regardless of who's name is at the top yes

Thorondor
lol? that was random

Syren
And, for the record guys, this is for the n00bs who always post multiple times in a row, that's just...... well, flipping irksome miffed

the Vee
Wow i never use the f keys would anyone care to enlighten me on the further wonders of the other 11
(wow im slow with computers)

LarryTheArch
WOW!!! The remnants of a break-up!

LanİeWindu
You must be talking aout MichealMyerscoo

LanİeWindu
BTW n00bs SUCK!!! Well, most of them anyways.

You're one of the rare cool ones.

Syren
yes

Darn tootin' Lance........

§pearhead
sad does that mean you hate me lance? stick out tongue

or am I not a noob confused

Mr. Bacon
both

LanİeWindu
You're not a n00b you dumb ****.

You know I Love ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.