Create own character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cannibal
here create your own character big grin

like this one......

Title:Knife Burn
Name:Richard Boswell
Height:7ft 3inches
Weight:170Ibs
Origin:At the age of 19,serial killer,Richard Boswell has locked up his latest victim in his cabin where he puts all of his deceased victims.Richard was still holding the kitchen knife he used to tear apart the victims of his reign.All of a sudden he heard a leak of petrol he used to kill one of his victims."Crap dam petrol!"he said.His hand was covered in the stuff,and sure enough his fire,which he has in his cabin.Caught on to his hand which was holding the kitchen knife and melted it into his hand.At last the fire was put out.But Richard Could Not Remove The Knife From his hand.From that day his identity was 'Knife Burn'.

cannibal
reply peeps!

chilled monkey
I'd like to as I find creating new characters very interesting, but I am very busy right now. When I find time, I will try to post something.

So is this just for 'bad guys' or do you want horror 'heroes' too?

cannibal
lol bad guys

Evil Dead
this post does not belong in this forum.

To quote from the index page: "Horror Movies - Talk about past and upcoming Horror movies"

This belongs in either the role playing forum or the general fiction forum.......I'm not sure which as I've never been to either.

Jason_Krueger
Title of Movie: Painted Red
Name of killer: Tommy Raines
Story: being a deformed boy, Tommy was picked on as a kid until one day he had had enough. violently jamming a pencil in one boys neck and satpling the other boys eyes, tommy ran to the end of the town to an old construction site. Years later he is driven from his cave shelter because of reproducion of the construction site. causing him to return to the town he hated, driving him insane, he killed everyone claiming they were making fun of his uglyness. he returned to the town to paint it red.

zombieman
Hmm, I think Sean Cunnigham and John Carpenter would have a good case to sue the arse off you if you ever released this film, as would a good few other directors I can think of.

samhain
Killer Name: Jack T Ripper.
Title of Movie: The Amazing Adventures of Jack T Ripper.
Plot: None whatsoever.

dean7879
theres nothin i can think of that hasnt been already done

samhain
Title of Movie: Lactose Intolerance.
Killer Name: Johnny Scragg (The Milkman).
Plot: Picked on for his inability to drink milk and various other dairy products, Johnny leaves school and drives really fast listening to Pantera. He comes across an abandoned milk float and decides on the spot to become a serial killer. Only Johnnys doctor (Gary Busey) has suspicions, and begins to keep tabs on Johnny. The final scene takes place in a milk factory. Starring David Boreanaz as Johnny and Tom Atkins as the head of the Milk board.

samhain
Title of Movie: Bad Apple.
Killer Name: Matt Badapple.
Plot: Matt is picked on by his older brothers due to his book reading and perceptive mind. Their parents, Irene and George W Badapple, go to Amsterdam for the weekend leaving oldest son, Bruce Badapple (TV's Wayne Arnold) in charge...But Matt has other ideas. One by one he kills his brothers and their topless girlfriends.

samhain
Title of Movie: Son of Bad Apple.
KillerName: Matt Badapple Jr.
Plot: Same as the original, but it's Matt's son this time around.

chilled monkey
Title: Projections of Madness
Name: Jack Hewitt
Plot: A young man, Jack Hewitt, discovered that he had psychic powers during adolescence. Over time, he learned how to control his powers until he was ready to use them. He began targeting people who he felt had wronged him including people who had bullied him in youth, his ex-boss etc.

His powers included the ability to read and control minds, create perfect illusions by altering perceptions and induce pain. He once killed a man by making him think he was being eaten alive by rats.

Things came to a head when another telepath learned of Jack's actions and shattered his mental hold on one of his victims. The resulting feedback destroyed Jack's psychic powers and left him completely mindless. His surviving victims returned to normal with no memory of their ordeals.

Freddy Lover
Name: Killer
Weapon: Horns
Eyes: Red
Height: 85 inches
Bio: He is a dog i once drew. He has horns and he's from hell. He also eats bones...i would post the picture of him...but i don't know how.

SlipknoT
He's 7'3 and only 170. I'm only about 6'0 and I weigh 200

§nakehead
Name: Dr. Luke Rickferd

height: 6'0

weight: 200 lbs

Bio: Dr. Luke Rickferd may seem like an kind gentle doctor to most of his patitents but he has a very dark secrect

Freddy Lover
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9643/hell1.jpg
What do you think?

Alan Schaeffer
Film Title: Soccer Mummy

Killer: Flaky

Description: When high school chump Kemp Mackey (Michael J Fox) and his wonked-out professor friend resurrect an ancient Egyptian monarch, hilarity (and terror) is guaranteed! Can they coerce the corpse into taking the soccer team to the cup, or will Flaky's lust for the cheerleaders ruin them?

Tag Line: "Mind of a champion. Body of a corpse."

§nakehead
may I keep that? Or do you whant credit for it?

Freddy Lover
What do you mean?

mailedbypostman
Cant think of anything right now sorry....

Ryan10000000000
title of movie:thursday the 12th
name: Mason Thorees
A deformed retard nown as Mason thorees drownded as a child and rises from the grave to avenge his uncles death

Ballbag
NAME: Fluffy Ken

LIVES: Scotland (with his mum and pet parrot steve)

BUILD: 5ft 2'', Skinny, Mullet.

STORY: Fluffy Ken wants revenge and he's gonna get it! Someone called him a freak in the park and Ken didnt like it. He goes home, tells his mum and the parrot and they all conspire to get revenge on the man. They wait until dark then follow him home through the park, just as they get within distance, fluffy Ken's parrot shouts 'Fuk you'. They swiftly turn round and run home as quickly as possible. THE END.

rayj
Movie Title - Duster
Killer's name - Shiggels
Lives - in the storm drain near a catholic church (tirgonometry problems and physics formulas written all over the walls in the storm drain! in blood)
build - scrawny, 4'8, long hair full beard, sewn together lips, and rocks put in his eye sockets (hammered there), hooded sweatshirt, and sweat pants
Happy Dance
this man is obsessed with mathematics, and physics, and ANYTHING that has to do with hope, faith, or the unexplained Drives him mad!!! he senses through pure mathematics and problem solving through physics problems! and uses the believers of any religion and believers of friendship and love's body parts, as materials to make tools for his mathematical experiements! to be killed by him is a perfectly calculated experiance of pain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.