Wireless Headphones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
So this weekend I went out and bought a set of wireless headphones for my PC because apparently me playing video games and music at 3 in the morning at a level loud enough for me to enjoy it is a nussance to the rest of my family.

I've followed the instructions, i've gotten help from the people at the store...and i still can't figure out how to get these damn things working

I'm using a fiberoptic cable from the back of the headset reciever to a coaxial converter that runs to my computer and i've got the A/C adapter plugged in, but i still can't get it to work.

I was wondering if anyone has installed wireless headphones before and if they would be willing to help me out a bit.

Fire
no sorry link wireless mouse and keyboard but no head phones

Linkalicious
the mouse and keyboard were easy....pretty much plug and play. But these damn headphones are driving me nuts. and they were so damn expensive too! sad

Fire
why the hell did you take wireless anywayz stick out tongue

Linkalicious
because i like walking around my house with them on. Man they are kick ass....they have 5.1 dolby digital surrond sound built into the headphone. 5 speakers per ear!!!

WindDancer
All these high tech gadgets can sometimes be more difficult than regular hardware. Wireless is cool, but not cheap. Try Fry's Electronics Link. They are always helpful with troubleshooting.

Linkalicious
that's where i bought the headphones from. I had to come back and get the optical to coaxial line converter that goes on the back of my sound card.

I had the guy that sold it to me try to hook it up, and we spent 45 minutes watching this nerd try to put it together on a television...and he couldn't do it.

It made me lose a lot of hope for my computer.

Fire
sales men should be able to install what they self

Linkalicious
you'd think that much. I gave the guy 45 freakin minutes and he couldn't figure it out. I'm calling NASA next.

Fire
lol

yerssot
they charge a lot

WindDancer
Not change.......upgraded! Be more technical! stick out tongue

yerssot
I said charge, not change messed

dave123
stick out tongue

WindDancer
D'oh! I need to CHANGE that!

Fire
go WD

yerssot
have a bad day, old man stick out tongue

Linkalicious
i figured it out!!!!

1st. you repackage the item.

2nd. You take them back, return them, and get different headphones! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.