Beuxbatons and Durmstrang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pottermad
smilehello
lads here you can post all kinds of idea of how you think this schools are and you can post stories about this schools, and if you want you can even creat a school. i am working on a storie about beuxbatons. wink

celestial_moon
i would like 2 know more about other wizarding schools...it would b interesting. do u think that we might get a glimpse of it in the movies?

airangel
NO STORIES........they go to Fan Fic area!!!

You can discuss the schools though! big grin

shaber
I'd rather be at beauxbatons - what are wood nymphs like naughty

danis4ever
yah, me too.

eezy45
yeah naughtynaughty

pottermad
i think beauxbaton it's cool but i luv the dark arts

pottermad
ok, sorry i didn't know about that.

celestial_moon
i think thats what we'r doing anyways

pottermad
do u think Jk is gonna write more about durmstrang or beuxbatons?

azn_blue_angel
wat do u mean?? i don't the jk's goin t write abt drumstrang or beuxbatons..but u neva nowink

pottermad
does any1 know if there's fanfic about beuxbatons or durmstrang?

RebelPhoenix
It would depend on what mood I was in, in general:

Beuxbatons: Indulgent, luxurious and decadent
Durmstrang: Stringent, disciplined, hard working

I think I'm more pre-disposed to Durmstrang, they'll make you strong and resillient wink

Hogwarts is obviously the midway point of those two.

shaber
If your surmises are correct (and I say IF ) Then I would definitely prefer Beauxbatons. Especially as Karkaroff is rather nasty to all the students other than Krum... yes I know Maxime is a monster, but still...

RebelPhoenix
Well if it helps, those descriptions are what I picked up from Book 4 from things characters would say like when Fleur was talking about the food at Beuxbatons in comparison to Hogwarts and the way in which her school celebrates christmas, it being much more lavish - so much so that Hogwarts seems coarse or even common to what she's used to. Or when Krum spoke about the surroundings being more cold and harsh in contrasts for example. I think JK was trying to paint the pictures of what the schools were like through such conversations but hey I could be wrong smile

shaber
From the way Fleur and Krum described their schools the Veela-girl's account sounded by far the more appealing of the two smile

pottermad
totally! yea well i think beuxbatons is much more appealing than Durmstrang... but i still think durmstrang is cool

pottermad
someone pleaaase close my thread it really sux! embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.