The fall of Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Marvel needs to run a series where man is erradicated for the universe.
Imagin the looks on the heros faces

Linkalicious
It'd be cool to have a kind of alien race come to dominate earth. Maybe while a lot of superheroes are away at like a Secret War or something. Then they come back to all these aliens and the heroes get pissed. Time to win back earth.

JuggernautFan
what would their be left to "win back" if all humans were gone?

Linkalicious
the beaches of Southern California...what else would they need to win back?

Alex-Neo
Or the sentinals took over the earth (again) and all the mutans had to stop them. i think it would be good if they made that a series, you know that alternate universe were magneto (my fav) lead the resistence against the sentinels.

VENOMfan
My favorite Sentinel story was the one were Green Goblin IV(Phil Ulrich) tried to take one on. to bad. He "Killed" it but it busted his suit during the process

Maelstrom
How bout the heros have to turn on the humans to save themselves.

Magee
A little off topic but i just got to say this.
In an Avengers united issue it is stated by the supreme inteligence that all humans one day will have reality warping powers, powers along those lines and that is why the Kree and Skrull are trying to destroy earth because they know that humans will one day be their superiors. This was said to Rick Jones after the Supreme Inteligence unlocked this hidden power and he managed to freeze all kree and skrull in the entire universe, easily.
Yea ok it was quite a bit off topic lol.

Maelstrom
Na thats cool. It says in the Bible that man will reach equnimity with God. He will stand by his side in all things.

Magee
cool

Linkalicious
that's the Bible for you. I also heard about a guy parting a Sea and another dude making a boat for not 1 but 2 of every animal on this earth.

You liked that book....try reading Aesope's Fables.

Arachnoidfreak
HAHAHA laughing nice, also a guy rose from the dead(id call that a zombie, but whatever) and the authors all heard voices in their head.

Magee
coz im a holy moly laughing blink

Linkalicious
that's holy guaca-moly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.