k.m.c gothicfreak chat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamman316
Gothicfreaks: good or evil and why?

Devalion
Goths are great, but gothic freaks.....ummmm.......?!

sfighter17
I don't know, it's a mystery to me. confused

Linkalicious
that poll sucks. Where's the 0%

and what's the point in being goth?

Devalion
To wear lots of Black and act like a ........Goth!

the Vee
sometimes its just fun to watch people freak just because of the colour your wear
sheesh..
roll eyes (sarcastic) people are funny

amity75
Theres nothing sexier than a girl wearing black lipstick.

Linkalicious
other than a girl NOT wearing black lipstick

the Vee
hmm i take it linkalicious is not into all things dark and intresting?
I dont think black lipstick works too well.. but bright red or purple is so good. I think goth people are okay, just like everyone else, just theyre not afraid to ,make people stare.

Smiling_Sadly
well i dont have a problem with goth...i think some of the things they do arnt good but doesnt everybody do bad things??? cool

Devalion
Bright red??? Dark red, also shows mystery! And is lighter than black.

the Vee
lol
okay just red in general then.

Smiling_Sadly
CHA!

§pearhead
I don't like people because they're goth or not--I like the person (or not) behind the clothing. And polls that generalize people like this ain't cool.

gabimr2
gothic..is like too scary- and with freak.. that 'll be too.........
mmmmm..... freak? huh

dave123
laughing out loud i love gabii love

Gravity Kills
I am a goth... And I dont think I am a bad guy

eleveninches
Some goth girls look really hot, but others are just wrong.

Gravity Kills
Thats the truth. I know a few who really hot. but some of the others...well lets just say i don't want to be around them anyway.

gabimr2
laughing love u too davee love

Crash Overload
The Opinions Listed on This Page Are not thoes of Myself, nor do i have anything close to them.

Gothics

Gravity Kills
What is wrong with that person?

Gravity Kills
"As I come to understand it, most gothics aren't even depressed. They just act that way because they're cowards. Cowards afraid of dying. I almost laughed out loud when I first read this. Afraid of dying? Why is this even an issue? Well tough shit. If they're so afraid of dying, then they shouldn't have been born. Not my loss."

I want to kick this guys ass right now.

§pearhead
He wrote that...?

omfg laughing out loud talk about ignorance

Gravity Kills
he also wrote...
I propose that we build a giant cannon, gather up all the gothics, pack them into the cannon, and launch them into a brick wall. SLAM. No more gothics. Maybe then they'd have a reason to be depressed. That is, if any of them lived. They're all so pale and weak that a mere launch into a brick wall might finish them off.

§pearhead
If there's anything I can't stand, it's generalization...after being hypocritical, of course. I wonder just how mighty the guy who wrote that is--he could use a good sock in the jaw.

Lan©eWindu
I like some goths...

I know this one, Kenny (no relation) who is a good dancer.

And nearly all Goth chicks are hot!

Gravity Kills
You have no idea how mad I am right now. not only did he make fun of me but most of my friends as well.

Gravity Kills
Heres a e'mail address he [email protected]

Lan©eWindu
If you send maddox an e-mail he will turn it against you on his site, it's funny.

gabimr2
gothik freaks are gays!big grin

Rogue Jedi
goth chicks turn me on...WAY ON!!!!!

Darth Revan
umm... not a good idea, he has a hate mail page... he'd just humiliate you. It's funny what he says if you agree with him. cool

Goths are cool. Goth rock is scary. But goths themselves are cool.

Rogue Jedi
goth=sexy

BackFire
That Maddox article is right on (as usual, he's pretty much correct about everything). Gothics have always annoyed the piss out of me. Ever since high school I've seen these "goths" running around listening to crappy bands like Orgy or The Dead Can Dance, and watching crappy vampire movies like Queen of the Damned and Blade. It doesn't matter how shitty a movie is, as long as it has a vampire in it and they look homo-erotic, they're all over it. They think wearing black clothes and nail polish makes them unique and/or mysterious, it doesn't. It just makes them look like attention whores, which most of them are. (notice I said most, not all)

Most Goths are just confused adolecents trying to find some kind of gimmick that will get them noticed and accepted by a group of people. They all use the argument "this is who I am, if you can't accept it that's your problem". Yet I have never seen any of these people stay gothic for longer then a few years. They realize their gimmick is lame and quit in order to avoid more laughter from their peers who "don't get them". Then they become an Emo loser or something and that becomes "who they are". These people have no sense of self and change their opinions and lifestyles based on whatever obnoxious trend is going strong at the moment.

Anyway...

Here's some more great quotes from www.Maddox.xmission.com about Goths.

"I can't stand vampires and people who claim to be them. If there are real vampires, then there should be real vampire hunters. I don't have a beef with Mr. Tepes because I think we can all agree that impaling 20,000 people on stakes as a negotiating tactic is sufficiently awesome. What I have a problem with are these 14 year old losers who hang out at raves wearing prosthetic fangs, listening to obnoxious happy-hardcore dancing with giant platform shoes (courtesy of "Hot Topic," because all vampires shop at trendy clothing stores for their pre-packaged sub-culture needs). When they're not busy doing the dishes for their allowance, they're out doing evil things like smoking, staying up past curfew, or reading books on the occult at Barnes & Noble. They join little "sanguinarian" clubs and they change their names to something adequately evil like Raven, Ivy or Memnoch.

These are the same people who say they laugh during dramas when someone gets killed. We all know a person like this, they think they're morbid and mysterious because they force out a contrived chuckle during a death scene. Oooh, you laughed during a murder, you're so unique and evil. The fact that the number of members in these stupid clubs surge every time a new "Blade" movie comes out eludes them. Who has time for things like facts and responsibility when you're busy "feeding" yourself by having orgies that give you magical powers? Idiots."

Pure gold. Also, feel free to email him, but before you do I suggest you check out some of the other hate mail he's gotten from upset goths who read his page, and how he embarrased them beyond repair. The man is not an idiot, in fact, he's probably one of the most purely intelegent people I've ever seen. Read some of his other articles, besides being hilarious, they always give a very good point.

One last thing, I changed the poll so it now includes 0%. Because frankly, I would be disgusted with myself if I was even 10% gothic.

cLoVi€
i like goths i don't like freaks
i voted 80%

amity75
I used to have a goth girlfriend who was really hot and then one night she told me she wanted to cut my chest with a razer and urinate on the wound. I didn't really see much of her after that.

BackFire
laughing out loud That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm willing to bet money that she didnt' actually want to do that, she just wanted to see unique and morbid.

lil bitchiness
Uuum...no. Goths dont listen to Orgy What the f**k? Who told you that?

Goths listen to: Paradise Lost, Nightwish, Terion, Dream Theathre, Fields of the Nephelium, Sentenced, Londond after Midnight, Lacuna Coil

Those are the bands ''goths'' listen to....those are knows as true gothic bands. (some of them suck, but some of them are great)

I worked at the place where they played alternative music, and on gothic nights no one played Orgy, or evenesance or however else its spelt...

laughing out loud Orgy

cLoVi€
i luv these bands happy

lil bitchiness
Lacuna Coil are great big grin

cLoVi€
happy i do know big grin
but still nightwish is my fav roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazy_c
I like goths. If i didn't i'd hate two of my older siblings. And none of them are "freaks" they just dress in black and listen to gothic music.

Korri
are you saying you dont like them? sad

Linkalicious
OK can i just state to all the numb nuts that said

"gothic girls are hot"

It's not the Gothic that makes them hot....it's the hot that makes them hot. The hot goths could wear just about anything and they would look great. Make overs do wonders.

Other than that, i completely and utterly agree with BackFire and Maddox...

Thank god for the 0% option!

Korri
well i aint sexy messed

BackFire
Actually alot of Goths listened to Orgy back when I was in High School. Guess times have changed now and they've moved on to other crappy bands.

WindDancer
You said it best Spear! Is a pile of BS when ppl diss them just because of what they are. They don't bother anyone or take anything from someone.

btw-I listen to Girls Under Glass! big grin

Rogue Jedi
i disagree. some people are attracted to someone only when they dress a certain way, or wear their hair in a diferent style. if this same person changed their look, the attracted person would cease to be attracted to them.

Gravity Kills
^I agree

Rogue Jedi
i know a goth chick who i have seen in regular clothes and regular hair. when she crossed over a few years back, i looked at her in a whole different way.

Korri
messed

Raventheonly
Um goths these days are a fashion staement, or rather a rebellion against a the fashions of today,..... true goths are those who truely don't care what you call em.... now for me freak goths would be the attention deficient punkers which i truely hate... the dark crud comes truely from the visigoths pagans of the middle age ....

Rogue Jedi
raven, i couldnt have said it better *applauds*

Darth Revan
Goths are cool but I like punks better... you could look at goth-ness as a form of punk in that they don't give a crap what other people think of them. Plus I like punk music better than goth rock.

Raventheonly
punks are a side colum of goths but are far more showy because they may not care but still want to be seen... we don't care either way.. we would rather not have to deal with anyone....

cLoVi€
i think it is not the way you dress.
it is what you have inside your heart.

Emma718
Goths are cool, at my high school i am friends with a few of them and their like punk-goth or just goth. There just like us and one guy at my school who's a punk goth or goth (idon't know) anyway his soo HOTT!!! I kinda now him...

cLoVi€
i like this style..

one of my friends used to be punk, he has even this hairdressing, but headmistres at ours school told him to get rid of it sad

Emma718
Really...

KidRock
i hate goths.

gabimr2
we're 2 now

johnnys#1
I was goth 4 a while bcoz its the way i could make the bullies scared of me......

gabimr2
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

Linkalicious
That's a crock of sh!t. Any girl can be hot. Just because she chose to dress sexier as a goth doesn't mean that she didn't have the potential to be extremely hot.

Name a hot gothic celebrity...

cLoVi€
angelina jolie used to be punk as far as i am concerned.. confused

Raventheonly
welp all of those affiliated with quentin taritino movies or the genra are quite gothic..

Rogue Jedi
faruza balk (i think that is how you spell her name.)

Rogue Jedi
link, read the post again. you obviously misunderstood it.

OrlandoObsessed
I'm not fully for them, but I can stand them for a little while.

Raventheonly
It sucks.. punkers give the goths in general a bad name because they are far too showy and thats all the rest see... as portrayed by most of the hostile feeling here...

Darth Revan
What makes you think these people who don't like goths get their attitude about the matter from punks?

God, labels are so lame...

Rogue Jedi
i am with darth.

Raventheonly
Strangest thing i've ever done was become a Peer Counselor during middle school, we had a two month long course on basically labels... and how to shun their idea from our judgement. Yet we are to use signs about the person to origionally diagnose the problem and its severity... we can never escape the ideal of labels because it makes everything simpler and believe it or not humans are quite a tighty species... everything must be filed.

Rogue Jedi
you are right, o wise one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.