99 problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
hey did u guys know i got 99 problems but a b!tch aint one dj pimp

sfighter17
what are they?

Linkalicious
i got 1 problem....and the your non-problem appears to be my problem.

Devalion
You want him to list them! confused

dave123
you still got a lot of problems erm

VallejoKid707
Hehe I like that song yes

wuTa
yup...99 of them but a b!tch aint one hit me

Gravity Kills
Everyone has problems

steptreks
wow this is 'off topic' haha- i'm sure your 99 problems will sort themselves out!

Discos
they probably won't

erm, money is my problem at the moment, no job (well am a student ya see), and i need new equipment for my drum kit

tns
did u get that from jayz i heard that song wink

The Vampinator
oh really.

*coughEGOMANIACcough*

wuTa
and we have a winner

VallejoKid707
^ But I said that first

tns
u did sorry big grin

wuTa
u never idetified the singer

VallejoKid707
Oh ok well thanks anyways

HockeyHorror
did u know Jay-z is a terrible rapper...and he doesn't have 99 problems.

Rogue Jedi
i have a problem. i have a piece of corn wedged between my teeth.

wuTa
well shit he's millionare noone has any problems when they got money but that song was about before he made it big and made all his money if u listened to the lyrics u woulda known that

<<Solo>>
This is extremely true.

wuTa
i disagree but since u 2 are such hip hop fanatics name another rapper besides biggie that goes into the studio and cuts an album without using pen and paper...u cant those are the only two that could do it but i'm cuirous to know what other rappers are terrible that i dont know about?

U Neek
The original version of this track (by Ice-T) was much better. Lay-Z, sorry Jay-Z, doing a cover of this track just reinforces the point that he is in actual fact a talentless bum who cannot come up with any original ideas of his own.

tns
well my all time fav is tupac he was good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.