Boy bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Im_Fuzzy
I was just wondering why do so many people like boy bands? (I don't understand why they like them because #1:they don't play any instruments #2:almost all of their songs are kinda..... dumb and #3:they CAN dance but they suck at the same time)

BTW: don't bash me since I'm not bashing anyone

PrefectRonnykin
I agree and the only reason i think some people like them is because they are "hot" even whe they arnt like justin timberlake whats up with that guy is he gay or is that just me i mean really.
another reason so many people like them is at school if a "popular" person finds a certian thing interesting then vwa-lah so does any other wanna-bee kid at the school then some one else at another school says "hey this school likes gays-r-us we should like them too" and starts a fad at that school so its this huge chain reaction. then the sain people who think popularity is shit say "damn this band sux asss" and go listen to somthing good like GC!

thats my opinion anyone else?

btw im_fuzzy i love you sig and avvy!

PrefectRonnykin
people in bands cant dance thats just plain gay

total metalhead
boy bands i hate: Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Busted. kill them all.

SlipknoT
The whole boy band thing is over with, I guess people finally came to thier senses and stopped listening to them

HockeyHorror
ya boy band shit is over, now people have decided to lose brain cells by listening to 50 cent, lil'jon, chingy etc etc

disgrace to hip hop

Evy_O
I don't like most of the boy bands... roll eyes (sarcastic) Esp. the ones that sing these slow, silly songs! I mean, most of them aren't even handsome... they look gayish messed stick out tongue
Hmm... total metalhead> you don't like Linkin Park? eek! Why?!

total metalhead
because their a boy band.

loserib
yep a boy band with instuments i like to call them insyncin park

PrefectRonnykin
TM those arnt boy bands were talking about things that dont play an instrament but still call them self a "band"

PrefectRonnykin
like n'sync

total metalhead
yeah like Linkin Park

Evy_O
I still like Linkin Park! They have great songs.

PrefectRonnykin
lp play instuments

total metalhead
could have fooled me

loserib
ok ill give credit wherfe its due the only in the band that seems like he knows what hes doing is the dj and by the way what kinda band lets their dj play lead anyways

PrefectRonnykin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.