Dead Ringers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
Wh ohas seen them do their lotr sketches
so funny
its a show on the BBC called dead ringers, i love it

gandalf : *close up of his face through the ring, shot of forests and towers of M:E' this is the one ring, of sauron the most powerful of all rings, he must never find it, always it calls for him, solid gold and indestructable

pawn shop guy: i dont care, im not buying it, sod off

Fėanor
gad!!! we don't get that show here bro'...even on the BBC America...least i don't think...sounds funny though..

Pipage558
That sounds funny! I wish i had that here too!

Thorondor
Dead Ringers woooooooooooo

sauron
Thor your from britain YEY! YOU MUST HAVE SEEN IT

the way thay take the piss outta bush saying he is a like a kid

'america, i would like to assure you that those shockifying images from iraq are not true, the castastrophibilities that occured are over'

Pipage558
thanx for the truth Sauron!

Poor Americans, we don't get Dead Ringers over here... sad

Fėanor
yep...that would be a gas...IF we had it here

Kitoky
The title seems quite pleasant...Dead Ringers.

Discos
lol, I thought sauron was away to have a go at us again shifty

anyways I live in Scotland and have the utomost "pleasure" of having BBC, however I aint seeing this show

sauron
well a dead ringer of you would be better off...well, dead stick out tongue

nazgūl-lord
i saw it
laughing laughing

sauron
doesnt it rock

how funny is the gandalf saruman stuff smile

nazgūl-lord
yeah really good!

ash007
indeed i found it most entertaining

Discos
howdy Mr ash man!

do you think it will be repeated any time soon sauron? is it titled in a specific way or is it just called "dead ringers" and you have to wait and see what feature it is?? confused

Fėanor
hmph! at least you guys can get it...

shaber
Ever heard their telephone call by Brian Sewell? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

They also did a sketch where they showed the Ring as a piece of merchandise - both Gandalf and Saruman owning one.

ladygrim
i love this programme even beta whn it does clips from lotr ... yay

Discos
*cough* spell ^^

drunk_nazgul
Yeh, true...

But, so... Anyways... That show sounds funny. I WISH I COULD WATCH IT!
SS and I do better though. I'll need more proof that it isn't just amateur spoofing around... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
I "could" watch it but have never heard it in me life

shaber
They used to prank call people laughing out loud They used to pretend to be Doctor Who confused But more recently pretended to be Yoda when phoning a garage and Brian Sewell when phoning for information about train ticket availaility in Northern England. rolling on floor laughing

Sauron
BBC2 Dead Ringers

its a sketch show
so in one episode you get to see bush apologising for his shockifying images.
the whole lotr sketches with G+S
bbc news stick out tongue

its filmed three days before broadcast so its always topical

last weeks

Piers morgan has been sacked
no this isnt the repitition you see on itv, it just feels bloody good saying it.

bbc2 '2' running about on its wheels
*voiceover*
what? you havent noticed we dont have the simpsons anymore, so instead we are showing two episodes of the fresh prince of bel air every night from 6

just rubbing salt in the wounds really

Discos
For UK Viewers, the lord of the ring special Dead Ringers is on RIGHT NOW on BBc2

I will finally get to see it and post a rather "comment" on here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.