The Who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Im_Fuzzy
Does any one here besides me LOVE The Who (they are one of my all time favorites) ROCK ON DUDES! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kaleanae
I like the Who

stinkfist462
they ok ..

SAtown_punk
I love them. I prefer The Beatles because of their influence in many of the bands that are around today, but The Who are quite good.

amlap
the who... all i ahve to say is that i never really got into them until i saw them 2 years ago... smokin'

Cinemaddiction
Good timing. I assume this was before John Entwhistle died?

amity75
I love The Who. I saw them 2 years ago as well and was amazed at how Townsend can still do the leaps without looking like an old codger and how Daltrey still looks like the school hard man. At their peak they were musically miles ahead of the stones.

amlap
yes

el_barto
thumb up true

SAtown_punk
At their peak?? Their still ahead of the Stones!

Sigillum_Diaboli
the who rock

amity75
Yeah, the Stones are overrated. You know something? Apart from "Exile on Main Street" I can't even name a single Stones album and I don't think many young people can and I find that quite reflective of their ordinariness. (I hope that's a word)

SAtown_punk
lol. Yeah, there are a few songs that are good, but I'm not sure about albums. It's sad, because I like most of the bands from that time.

VilleValo462
Im mroe of a Who .. than Stone...

SAtown_punk
lol...I'm wearing one of their concert Tee's from 1982. I got t from my aunt. It's awesome because that's 5 years before I was born. I also have one of Journey from 1982.

VilleValo462
laughing out loudthumb up

SAtown_punk
are you laughing or giving me the thumbs up?

Im_Fuzzy
both laughing out loud thumb up

SAtown_punk
ok...so what's funny?

VilleValo462
idk .. blink

el_barto
The Who is my all time favorite band. BOW BEFORE PETE TOWNSHEND!

notworthy notworthy notworthy

SeptemberRain
Rock

furryman
big grin Oasis did My Generation at Glasto Fest - awesome.

ElectricBugaloo
hasn't Oasis got the memo? their career is over

SeptemberRain
F*ck no! Oasis is great and still around apparantly

furryman
yeah they're over but the old stuff is classic

SeptemberRain
actually i made a thread asking what happened to them and ppl told me they are still together

ElectricBugaloo
i wsa hoping the brothers had killed eachother

furryman
they're together as such, but their career is over

el_barto
lol. They were talking about oasis on I Love The Ninetys. That one brothers a bastard

finti
why destroy a thread about a great band by mentioning Oasis

Arachnoidfreak
For some reason The Hives always remind me of The Who....

el_barto
What the f**k?

ElectricBugaloo
The Hives are nothing like The Who

el_barto
^ YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

finti
indeed, The Hives are more like Undertones

Fearnix
did any one see the film the tommy??

finti
yeah

el_barto
One of the brothers also played with The Who on their last consert

Sarah_Beth
i like them..

Fearnix
have you seen the new two disc set? it kicks ass

plenTpak52
I LOVE The Who more than ANYTHING. I am soo obsessed. Pete Townshend is my all-time idol and god. I got to see them in 02' in Vegas (my dad and i actually just landed at the airport when we found out Entwhistle had died sad, but we got to see them 3 months later). And i must say that seeing them in such a small venue as the Joint was the experience of a lifetime. Speaking of which...Im seeing them at the Hollywood Bowl in 4 days!!!!!! I am going insane "I feel like I'm heading up to a cardiac arrest!"!!.

el_barto
Lucky you!

finti
yeah

el_barto
I'm in complete envy crybaby

el_barto
*Bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.