Jesus Christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
i sent one of my friends a file about a michael jackson prank call
she sent me one back titled 'america'

you know that guy nick berg, who was beheaded in iraq, its the video of them doing it sick
omg i feel sick

WindDancer
Do you have a link? I want to see that!!!

sauron
erm, if you have msn i can send you it, i didnt download it i was sent it

pixie1
omg sick

WindDancer
No, I don't that's a shame.

gabimr2
blink

amity75
I don't want to sound really morbid but were his eyes open when his head got lifted up to the camera? I'm weirdly intrigued by this kind of thing though I could never watch it.

Gravity Kills
I have the video. I don't know why but i watch it almost everyday. The first time I saw it I almost got sick, but for some reason I had to watch it again

dave123
I ain't gonna report this, but:

This topic is too controversial and could/will trigger bad feelings.

Closing.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t293834.html

shake zula
it's still open, dave...

dave123
i was quoting storm stick out tongue

and i said i wouldnt report it

shake zula
i see... there were no "" thingies... i'm easily confused...

dave123
well i can't close this anyway no

and I don't see anything wrong with it at the moment, so I won't report big grin

yerssot
stealing quotes, dave?

dave123
ninja but tell no one

shake zula
tell who confused

yerssot
hey... it's me ...

Smiling_Sadly
o well ok then!

dave123
i know it's you stick out tongue that's the problem roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
you're in deep poodoo now... again

dave123
but i have my trusty shovel happy

yerssot
but no muscles?

dave123
that's where you help out eek!

yerssot
I hit you with the shovel?

dave123
*gives him the thumbs up* big grin thats the plan

but I gotta go sleep sleep

see ya tomorrow guys.... assuming this thread's still going

TheProgramSmith
Somebody call my name?

burlyman
Yes, Lord.

TheProgramSmith
It has to be done

Gravity Kills
Alright

burlyman
And he saw it was good.

gabimr2
gaa

burlyman
eek! gabi!

gabimr2
ahhaha bulyyy!!!!eek!

gabimr2
burly* .. ahhaa sorry embarrasment

burlyman
have you accidentally blocked me on msn again confusedstick out tongue

Tex
I havent seen the video (dont want too); but rather video stills of the beheading.

Horrible sick

Dont post any links or pics.

Gravity Kills
too late

johnnys#1
nice conversation u got going on here...keep it up*cheews nails then runs out of the thread*

lil bitchiness
I have seen the beheading, and it is the most vile thing i have ever seen. cry

I wouldnt recomend seeing it, I still havent got it out of my head. Its totally babaric. no

Myth
I'm surprised this is still open. I can't believe my eyes... everytime I watch it.

lil bitchiness
Why do you keep on watching it What the f**k?

tigida_tigida
i havnt seen the film and i dont plan on watching it.

Discos
ah yes he tried to send the file to me last night didn't you cheeky sauron....but i declined

Discos - tis simply sick

Fëanor
sorry too...but that would be too much even for me...i could not would not should not watch it...

tazman
was it a quick chop, or did he saw it off? no one's ever mentioned how it was done.

sfighter17
I wish I never saw it. I came to library this morning just see some of my friends. But when I walked in some guys called me over and showed me it. I didn't see everything, but I am glad I didn't. I almost puked. messed sick

If you ever wanted to see it. DON'T mad

sfighter17
it was sawed off

lil bitchiness
It was nasty cry

The Vampinator
oh man. I want to see it so much

sfighter17
Trust me, you'll wish you never saw it.

sauron
he sawes it off
lol its amazing how i have recieved many a PM over it, mad nasty people!

neverthless after i send it to some of you i will be deleting it for the main reason of its making me feel weird

final orders please!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud aaah good old curiosity.

But believe me, curiosity kill lil. cry

The Vampinator
*pats lil on the back* what happened? do you want to talk about it? stick out tongue

ME!!! ME, SAURIE!!!

oh man.. i want ot see it before they close this and ban us all

sauron
lol well the tex man said no links of pics, i would risk putting the final screenshot up and then editing it out
but if i get caught then tex will re-enact the video, but using me

i feel sick watching it, i watched it like 7 times, i dont know why but i kept clicking play again, i think, its the first actual death i have seen, and its kind of mesmorized me....

now remember he said no links or videos people stick out tongue

but i think i can put my email up for those who want to add me and watch it no although i dont know why you would

The Force
mad erm

sauron
dont mad face me!

silver_tears
I have a friend who has it on his site erm
Never seen it, never will no

sauron
im wishing i hadnt seen it now.
its not nice
im trying to convince myself its a fake because when they first throw him down, the way he falls is weird, so im trying to force myself into thinking he was already dead, or its a dummy

The Force
well since i'm not going to see the video, could someone describe it for me? or not?

sfighter17
Its gross... :X

silver_tears
that image may be tatooed into your mind now no expression

lil bitchiness
No, its too graphic, but i'll tell you this, it is beyond vile and barbaric. Not even animals are slaughtered like that no

Myth
How can you pretend its a dumby when he is sitting their screaming. The worse is when they already cut through everything but the spine and have to bend his head back to cut it off.

Creechuur
Bad feelings, shmad feelings. As long as people do it responsibly and with maturity, we should be able to discuss touchy topics like this. Isn't that what forums are for? Flaming can and will sometimes happen, but threads shouldn't be closed because someone might be offended. You know what they say, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

Moderators should concentrate more on banning immature idiots and less time closing threads that might hurt someones feelings. The world has been made too damn sensitive. People need to see and discuss horrible, controversial things as much as they need to discuss what color Darth Sidious' lightsaber will be. Things like Nick Bergs beheading are happening everyday, just like new Star Wars updates.

I've seen many threads that made me mad and want to flame...so I just don't read them.

Back on-topic, I've seen the footage. It made me want to cry. It was a damn sight worse than putting a leash on some dude and having an ugly chick hold it, I'll tell you what. I have a feeling there will be no court martials for those Iraqis either, they probably were rewarded for their actions. Just my opinion here, but please don't ever compare my countrymen with those...animals.

PS - I think the moderators do an outstanding job around here otherwise. For real.

niennumb1
They have this video at ogrish.com for direct download.

It's very disturbing. The site is a gore site, so it's intended for 18 years and up. I sure didn't like watching that once. Such animals.

Creechuur
I'm gonna get in trouble for this...

You know what guys? Its not a scene in a horror flick, movie fans. IT REALLY HAPPENED. That man youre watching get his head sawed off (some of you over and over again) had a family and people that cared about him. He had a life, just like you, and now its gone because some religious extremists thought thats what their god wanted.

If you have gaped at any of the Abu-Gharib prison photos you owe it to decent society to watch Berg's death, to see what those people are capable of. Then go look at the pictures of teenage Iraqis dragging broken, burned American bodies through the streets...LAUGHING. If youre crying afterwards its ok, it means you still have your humanity.

silver_tears
I do not think being forced to watch the man die is constitutional, and anyways I do not look at shots of either side, I don't believe anyone is right in war, and I don't support either side thank you.

Michael Myers 1
I cried with Laughter......but realy its like you guys have never seen someone get there head chopped and what was he doing in Iraq anyways and if he was a soldier i would shoot there asses

silver_tears
He was a carpenter was he not?

And you know you're kinda an idiot.

§pearhead
omfg...did you just say that? What the f**k? this isn't some stupid ass horror movie: (i'll admit I haven't seen the clip and have no intention of doing so) that guy was a living man. That could have been YOU. And to prove a point against the US, he gets his head chopped off.

Just because the war's not happening on our home turf doesn't mean it can't affect us. What if Berg was related to me, eh? You know how ballistic I'd be right now if someone said that?

sauron
creechur thats the reality of war
we see them dragging corpses through the streets, they see us doing things to them.

each side tries to make the other look eil, its the only way they can attempt to justify the murder of thousands of people

burlyman
I'm curious to watch this video What the f**k? but I really don't want to sick sad I've seen real deaths before erm

Michael Myers 1
Well i dont think his family would be online right now anyways

silver_tears
There is no such justification, murdering one person is too many!

sauron
you cried with laughter, did i just read that, or is he talking about something else?
if he is talking about bergs death the guys a dick
F*ck you MM1

silver_tears
Doesn't matter, you may not know the man, but at least show some respect for him and his family!

§pearhead
in case you didn't notice, that wasn't my point. are you cold enough to LAUGH when people get murdered? christ, I'm happy I don't know you

Michael Myers 1
^i was talking about how the Towel heads reminded me of Sub-Zero that made me laugh

§pearhead
What the f**k? real appropriate

sauron
well SAY that
nnot just i cried with laughter

Michael Myers 1
I would f*cking totrture those Iraqies not laugh with them

Tex
Getting too controversial and heated.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.