the worst lie u ever bin told

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hubby
now in my time i bin told some right porkers....but every now and then you get one that really bites u in the A$$.

i've bin told some quite inventive ones....how about u? anyone got any intersting ones to talk about?

eleveninches
I was told a really inventive lie as a child. My parents told me that apparently there is this thing called a 'god'. laughing out loud laughing
hahaha
How stupid is that. I cant believe that I believed them for the first 14 years of my life

Lames.s.
The Easter Bunny. Imagine a giant rabbit hopping around leaving hard boiled eggs all over the place. W.T.F.

VallejoKid707
My parents lied to me about the fact that Santa Clause was real. :/

Reborn Again
That I'm cute! smile

Godshinto
That she loves me for my Mind

SlickRick69
'I'm pregnant... it's yours... pay me some money...'

what a ****!!!

eleveninches
/\ laughing out loud Seriously???
That size doesn't matter

Jerico
"Why does the easter bunny hide it's eggs?"

"It dosen't want anyone to know it's fu***ng a chicken"

methinkalexahot
tooth bunny for sure why would you collect teeth

( no affence anyone that collects teeth )

methinkalexahot
that if you kiss a frog it turs to a human

( doesn't work trust me I usta have a frog:frog: )

badkittykitty
I have a doosey.
(my mom reads kmc forums and pm's me through it so I just want tell her sorry mom I had to tell and you know it's true!! stick out tongue )

any way when I was little she used to let me sit up with her and watch t.v. all kinds of stuff (s.n.l.,the goodies,Benny hill,etc..)

well she let me watch a show called 'Night Gallery' there was a episode where a earwig got into a man's ear canal and starting eating into his brain when they got the earwig out they thought they saved his life but it layed eggs so his head was infested.

I looked up at my mom and asked her if earwigs were real and could do that and she said point blank yes they are real.

I was terrified for years and would sleep with my arms over my head and have nightmares...when I was about 13 or 14 I looked them up in the dictionary...they are real alright,but they eat ears of corn!!

I asked her why she lied and she says to this day but you asked if they were real and I didn't lie...mom!! laughing out loud

methinkalexahot
when I was 11 i think it was my dad said I wasn't his son but later that day he said he was lyinghttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign60.gif

BackFire
That "bin" is the proper word to use in this question.

Fire
BKK she didnt lie stick out tongue

anywayz worst lie ever

"we can still be friends" talk about a load of crap

ladygrim
Friends for 13 yrs then your friends parents blame you for them scivving school just because you were with them acouple of times ...then they tell me that it wasn't them that told school and that it was the teachers stiring the sh.t up so we'd drop out of school..

Thomas H
a friend of mine told us he had autographs from the norwegian olympic ski team..and he told me he would change them for 100 fotball cards..the other day he came with the autographs and it turns out that everybody can see that its his ugly handwriting...DO!!!!!!!!!!ehehehhe

ladygrim
what a bugger...

Df02
i got told that one of my freinds had tried to kill himself and when i went down to the hospital, i asked to see him and they said he wasnt there...

turns out the guy had lied about it, so me and a few freinds kicked 3 shades of shit out of him....

Myth
BKK- Earwigs ARE called earwigs because they are known for crawling into peoples ears. I actually know somebody that it happened to.

My dad once slipped and said "F*ck!" when I was little but then he explained to me that it was only the 2nd time he ever used the word to make me believe that it was really rare. Now I know he was lying because we are older and he drops f-bombs all the time.

ClaraG
hmmmm... a friend once pretended to me she was pregnant.

DemonicGambit-2
Well my mom has a tendency to say, 'If your grades don't come up I'll take away your dog!' Only one problem with that.....we don't have a dog...

She also lied to me when she told me my father was still alive, when she left to attend his funeral.

ladygrim
isn't that a bit mean.... another i was told weren't the worst but still a bugger was tha my friend sed she was staying in and she ended up going to the pub with every one ... but me .....aarrrggghh

Fan of LOTR
My friend told me that The composer John Williams died. Ya know, the guy who did movie themes for Jurassic park and stuff.

shake zula
"it not you... it's me..."

translation: it's definitely you... "we can still be friends" often comes next, isn't that right Fire..?

~Angel~
"I still consider you my girlfriend"

BS...

~Angel~
"I Love You"

no No you don't, you just want something from me.......

ladygrim
oh its ok it happens all the time.... does it really .....and another is oh its ok i belive you ...bullsh...t

steptreks
well i was told that i was a test tube baby- by the kids in my primary school- they said that my mum wasnt my real mum and that she had found me in a test tube outside the hospital (i was 8-i didnt know what a test tube baby was) i believed it for years cos u no ive never had a dad and my mum has never said anything about being pregnant0 only that she was working the day she had me- even in year 8 in school0 some kid mentioned it and i was like= apparently- but now i realise its not true- i found out exactly what a test tube baby was and realised that a single 20 year old is not gonna want a baby made for her-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.