You ever have a time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
You ever have a time in your life when things go on around you, and you don't react to anything? Like there's no spark in you or your life; you act apathetic and passive, like nothing matters at all? The world seems to have forgotten your there and spins on, leaving your mind in a state of near-unconsciousness.

...because I'm in a slump like that right now--been in it for about a month. If anyone has any advice to jumpstart your emotions, anything, it'd be greatly appreciated; I can't stand living like this.

eleveninches
Ive been feeling like that for WAY too long

Fallen Jedi
any reasons as to why you feel this way?

burlyman
Start doing different things with different friends eek! ...and stuff confused

eleveninches
I dont know why. Ive just felt really lonely and isolated 9especially since i moved to uni)

§pearhead
far as I can tell fallen, no...I just feel separated from all thats going around me, and part of me doesn't care

wuTa
i felt like that before.....youll bust outa of it...try and do somethin that u enjoy or find fun (sports, batting cages, ect)

Fallen Jedi
sometimes i feel that way, but its usually when so much is going on. sometimes i become reclusive...

§pearhead
maybe that's it...hockey ended about a month ago

LanİeWindu
I felt like that yesterday, ask Lil and silva.

It happens from time to time.

For anyone who feels like that a lot, and for no reason, it could be a hormonal imbalance and you need Zoloft.

Fallen Jedi
you sound like one of those commercials lance.

LanİeWindu
I try. smile

§pearhead
Don't you need to be over 18 to take that? That's what I've heard... Otherwise it has the opposite effects confused

wuTa
yup..maybe u should get some pickup hockey games with some freinds....u need to do shit like so for those couple of hours u dont have nothin on your mind but to play the game

Fallen Jedi
um, i don't know.

i'm usually one of those happy-go-lucky people. i've become extremely lazy though. i'm getting senioritise early.

LanİeWindu
I say, go do new exciting things...and some old things you used to love...maybe one of the two will kick start your feelings again.

Fallen Jedi
start a bonfire in your backyard stick out tongue

§pearhead
New and exciting...nothing like that ever happens around here stick out tongue

when the weather gets nicer I'll start doing off road biking again, hopefully that'll help out somewhat.

thanks for the help guys big grin

LanİeWindu
And throw things in it besides leaves/wood/paper...like a chair, or old CD's or a couch!!!

Fallen Jedi
omg we should start a bonfire! big grin

wuTa
or a cat

§pearhead
laughing out loud my parents are home, I'm not sure they'd appreciate the damage stick out tongue

least not that close to the house

LarryTheArch
i have school probelms

silver_tears
I'm feeling like that now erm

nazgulinthedark
me to yes <-- no smilie

dave123
sorry mate, dunno what to say erm

Placebo_fan

Linkalicious
emotionless? watch Big Fish...

in a slump with the ladies? watch Cruel Intentions...followed closely by Swingers.

wanna find meaning in competition? Chariots of fire! big grin

if all else fails....try prostitution! big grin Works for me all the time! big grin

§pearhead
placebo: happy thanks for the kind words

Link: laughing out loud that might take some looking around though shifty

silver_tears
prostitution is where its at smokin'

Syren
Snort Prozac big grin

sauron
*raises hand* me spear sad

§pearhead
Sucks, don't it sad

shaber
Don't know if I'm qualified Jez

Kosta
Happens to me a lot. I'm in that state now. Its so depressing it almost makes me cry.

Placebo_fan
happy Glad I could help. smile Hope you feel better...

Placebo_fan
eek! Prozac?! Where? *realises she was kidding...silence* embarrasment
Prozac gone... confused ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.