Favorite Movie Ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aerosin
kinda movie related, but not really.....whats your favorite ride that is based on a movie?
mine is either King Kong in Universal Studios, or Terminator...in Universal Studios....

LanİeWindu
Never been on one...

LeAtHerRFace
Terminator

nazgulinthedark
ive only been on one...so i guess E.T.

Mr. Bacon
terminator

shake zula
pirates of the carribean

Linkalicious
Batman or i guess you could say Riddler's Revenge at 6 flags...both are based on Batman, and both kick ass.

Raventheonly
Indiana Jones!

drunk_nazgul
Man, Pirates of the Caribbean was boring!!! I almost fell asleep!

I never got to go to the Indiana Jones one... sad I liked the Tower of Terror... My second fave ever. The Haunted Mansion was boring... uhhhh.... well. *stuck*

JediHDM
mine was star tours...kinda cheesy, but still...

Discos
Back To The Future or Jaws

Discos - i was sitting in the exact seat which was closest when Jaws popped out of the water lol

WindDancer
Jurassic Park at Universal! big grin

Cool Dinos poping out of the dark! I love that ride!

silver_tears
TopGun at Paramount Canada's Wonderland big grin

eleveninches
Tower of Terror in disney, florida was good. And the universal studios theme rides/shows

silver_tears
Or Tomb Raider cool

Discos
Tower of Terror was infact kick ass

forumcrew
yea the disney world / land ride based on indiana jones is the coolest its actually a movie ride.. unlike batman which is just a roller coaster and they named it after batman.. indiana jones is by far the coolest ride ive ever been on, now as far as fun ride the jurrasic park water ride has a pretty huge drop off thats fun

lifeless_angel
JAWS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.