Tongue Piercings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nach01
are tongue piercings hot or disgusting??? my family was arguing about it and im just curious about what other people think.

wuTa
there hot on a girl

Linkalicious
Hot on a girl!

Gay on a guy!

silver_tears
dangerous on both yes

Dogbert
I was going to say the same thing minus the fancy font colors and size stick out tongue

1-winged angel
well mostly lesbians get toungue rings if ur a girl, and a guy gets them to pleasure a girl

LarryTheArch
nt really. you dont get many things do you

im sure they dunnwanna have anything caught or snagged

nach01
this is the first thread i ever started big grin

1-winged angel
good for u

wuTa
i think u got it mixed up....i know girls with tongue rings that got it to pleasue a guy

LarryTheArch
ouuch

1-winged angel
and i no thats guys with toungue rings use it to pleasure girls

Myth
They are more commonly known for stimulating the penis during blow jobs but I have also heard that they can be useful on girls.
BUT THEY ARE GAY ON GUYS! <---

drunk_nazgul
Tongue piercings are gross. I mean, what if you get a cheap one and rust your tongue up? Heh... that's actually pretty cool... shifty

Darth Revan
I think they're cool but that's just me. If it weren't for all the sexual implications that come with one I might even want one.

lil bitchiness
I have my tongue pierced, and I love it. Its one of my fave piercings i have. Also, i think they are knda sexy on a guy too, depending who has i i guess.

drunk_nazgul
Okay... everyone has a different taste. They look cool on other people, but I just think it's bad judgement. I'd never get one done.

Lianslo
i'm not a huge fan....i just always think "that must have hurt!" whenever i see one

Fallen Jedi
i'm not really into the tongue piercing thing, but i want my naval pierced though.

drunk_nazgul
Both of the above.

Fallen Jedi
i also kinda want a tatoo. something cute, yet sexy.

drunk_nazgul
I know. I want like a bunny or a rose wrapped around a sword of flames.

lil bitchiness
Believe me, tongue is one of the piercings that does not hurt...at all! Mine hieled and was totaly fine after 3 days, but i could eat wth it properly the next day after i got it done.

1-winged angel
yeh it didnt hurt me when i got mine done

Morningstar
a friend of mine got her's pierced and it swelled up so much that she could hardly talk or eat for a whole week!!
Actually it was pretty funny cool lol

Kosta
Tongue piercings on a gorl are OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!! big grin HOT!

gabimr2
noo..its kind of grooss sick

Myth
I don't like tongue piercings because of the stereotypes that come with them. Its obvious that its gay when a guy does it. But when I see a girl with a tongue piercing I think WHORE!

BackFire
I personally don't see the big deal with tongue piercings. I know they supposedly enhance felatio, but I simply don't see the apeal of having a cold metal object rubbing against my dick.

lil bitchiness
Well, i can tell you right now, that any guy who thinks girl gets thier tongue so that their blow job would be better has some serious ego issues.

Not to say that some women dont pierced it because of that, however.

When I had mine done, i didnt even think about it, i just wanted it done, for me. yes

BackFire
The only piercings I like on a girl are the ears, and sometimes the belly button.

lil bitchiness
thumb up Everyone to their own! totally.

Morningstar
^ agreed big grin

Myth
I like ear and belly button piercings no girls. I could live with an eye brow, nose, or tongue piercing if they're not too extreme but I prefer that they don't have that shit because of the image it gives off. Nipple piercings are just weird.

Sexay1
I have my ears pierced. I wated to get my belybutton pierced but i'm too chicken so i just wear clip ons. But i really don't like tongue piercing

Linkalicious
i had a girlfriend get her tongue pierced just to give me better head. It was a little better, but nothing phenominal.

I wouldn't recommend it for sexual purposes, but it does look damn hot on some women.

SweetNsouR
g

SweetNsouR
lame...ignorant...not funny

Darth_Midal
Ok to clear up a feqw things
1-Tngue rings hurt like hell
2- they work on women
3- they feel great when a chick gives head
4- Tattoos hurt like hell to but it's worth it if your artist is good at what he does

Furious Angel
i like tongue piercings...theyre awesome lookingrock ill probably get one at some pointeek!

Sarah15
I think tongue piercings are cool, but thats just me...im thinking about geting my tongue pierced...but idk

the Vee
as with everything.. it depends who its on. some people could pull of anything. Personally i think ill stick to ears and belly button, but i also wouldnt hold it against anyone if they had it done.. that just ignorant.

Krabs55
Their hot and who cares about the sterotype ...its true right !

Darth Revan
drool I want to see...

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I love tongue piercings, i want to get one myself. My sister had hers done and i believe myth said they think "whore" when they see a chick w/ one, i feel so offended. THA"TS BS. I think they look sexy on guys too! I am getting mine done soon.

1-winged angel
how would u know if they hurt like hell have u got one?

Myth
I doesn't mean that they are a whore, but thats the 1st impression I get when I see one. Sorry, but do you want me to lie about it? Its just the first thing I think when I see them, but I won't really hold it against them.

lil bitchiness
I posted a pic of my piercing somewhere smile

gabimr2
sis! I didnt know that u have a piercing in ur toonge!huh

Morningstar
hey, off topic here but how funny wood it be if someone had their nose pierced and they took out the stud and then they sneezed. Do u reckon stuff wood come flying out the side of ur nose? laughing
Just curious (no offense meant to any1 with their nose pierced)

LanİeWindu
It wouldn't, the the nostril is the bigger hole, so the fleghm would travel through that orifice.

gabimr2
my friend prettends to make her one!

1-winged angel
ur friend pretends to make a toungue ring

lil bitchiness
Uuuum...no What the f**k? I had it in, and the hole will heal in the matter of few hours, in about half an hour it will start to heal, and it will be very hard for you to get the ring or a stud back in.

1-winged angel
answer my question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.