Nicole Kidman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
I think she deserves her own thread. She's a good actress, she's beautiful. Enough said. Anyone interested to see The Stepford Wives ? Unfortunately, the trailer in the theatre gives away everything so close your eyes if you see it, but the link i just gave has a great trailer. Very different and interesting. Any other fans or people who just want to see this movie?

chez
It looks like it has a pretty good cast. My sister wants to see this, so I'll probably end up going. Looks interesting - a little Truman Show-ish, almost.

caballera
Good point. I hope it's still a good movie!

quiball
Nicole Kidman is a decent actor, but like most of hollywood, she's overrated, not that i don't like her or anything...
i don't know, her movies aren't exactly my cup of tea. most of it is too thriller/drama-ish, from what i've seen

caballera
that's a good point. i don't know if she's even done any comedies, if you don't count stepford wives....

Kes
The Stepford wives seems a bit more interesting then I thought after reading the synopse. But yeh the trailer gives a bit too much away.
I dont like the actor that plays her husband thou (cant remember his name!).It would have been way better if John Cusack had remain in the project!
I started liking Nic after I saw her in The Others and the Moulin Rouge. She's kinda growing on me.

caballera
I didn't know John Cusack was supposed to be in it! Now I'm disappointed!

chez
I think Matthew Broderick is playing the part John Cusack had originally, but I'm not sure.

Kes
Yeh, that's him. Couldnt remember his bloody name.

Ellen
what do think in this pic?

http://www.genflor.com/pics/nicole-kidman-2.jpg

http://www.universofilmes.hpg.ig.com.br/wallpapers/w/nicole.jpg

http://www.24horaslibre.com/data/notipix/nicole-kidman-4.jpg

http://www.dfci.harvard.edu/images/how/nicole-kidman.jpg

lil bitchiness
I really truly dont like her! confused

punkyhermy
I LOVE HER!
Nocole Kidman has a very talented actress!
whatever role she plays she does an excellent job on it!

Kes
LOL Its ok, we cant all like the same things wink

caballera
Though I love John Cusack and think he would've done an amazing if not better job, Matthew Broderick is still a great actor. Glory, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Election, You Can Count On Me. Plus, he was amazing in the broadway version of the Producers. He's going to be in the movie too.

chez
Incidentally, so is Nicole Kidman.

caballera
OOh! Btw- great pics, Ellen!!

eleveninches
big grin jawdrop
naughtypokeythumbsupdiva

Kes
I just dont like him. He jut always looks the same. He's shorter then her!

caballera
Yeah, he DOES look exactly the same as he did when he was a teen in Say Anything. Suspicious....

Kes
Lets get back to Nic.

caballera
That's funny. I didn't actually know that!

caballera
Is she playing Ulla?

chez
Yep - should be interesting. I guess she's back in 'musical' movie mode.

caballera
Wow.... that's exciting! Thanks for the info!

fanatos
Nicole Kidman is wonderful. I mean she's hot and she's a great actress @ the same time. I didn't realize that until I watched some of her recent movies. I think she deserves an oscar for each role yes . I adore her and her characters big grin .

caballera
she really is great! has anybody seen stepford wives yet???

punkyhermy
i love her nose!!!i wish i had a teeny nose like hers...

caballera
i know what you mean! the thing they changed most about her in The Hours was her nose. She said sometimes she'd wear it in her off time so no one would recognize her on the street... wink

Evy_O
lovely cute small nose happy

caballera
I finally saw The Stepford Wives. Nicole is the best part about it. She does an incredible job. I was very impressed by her comedic timing.

caballera
But unfortunately, the movie could have been better.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love Nicole Kidman shes my favourite Actress she is soo beautiful one of the most geogeous women ever! i love her in Moulin Rouge and The Others and i really wanna see The stepford wives!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
big grin

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
she looks the best in Moulin Rouge

Rad_1
OMG!! I love Nicole Kidman to DEATH!!!!!!!! She's one of my faves!!!!!!love

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Ya shes my #1 favourite Actress

sorrow
I like her when she was in birthday girl or any movies that she played after she divorced to tom cruise.. she really shows her acting ability which is great!!

sorrow
I like her when she's in birthday girl or any movies that she played after she divorced to tom cruise.. she really shows her acting ability which is great!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i havent seen that movie yet?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
did she win an oscar for The Hours? for best actress?

sorrow
yup.. she only appears a few times.. ! amazingg.. yes

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Wow...she was also nominated for Moulin Rouge!! she was great in that..what a beautiful voice!

BingaBonga
I just have seen Moulin Rogue for the very first time a few days ago, and I loved it so much that I watched it three more times in the past three days. smile She is very talented and very beautiful, and I loved that movie.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
same here! its my fav movie well next LOTR but its great! i loved Ewan McGregor and Nicole in it they had such chemistry!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
same here! its my fav movie well next LOTR but its great! i loved Ewan McGregor and Nicole in it they had such chemistry!

Agreed big grin

Nicole and Ewan are tres sweet together in that film <3

I love Moulin Rouge so much! in_love

Revan Souer
I really liked MR its a great movie, but I think it makes me sound a little gay to say that I like a musical. Thought NK looked great in it she looks best with red hair

mmmmoley
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I really truly dont like her! confused

i really cannot see the attraction with Nicole Kidman - she makes me cringe everytime they dangle a poster with her on it in the cinema! Can't see the greatness!!

sick sick sick sick sick sick

gshkris7272
I think Nicole is a really great actress. Im glad shes finally happy with that country singer shes dating. Shes great in all the films shes in! i admire her a lot.

jayElias
Originally posted by gshkris7272
I think Nicole is a really great actress. Im glad shes finally happy with that country singer shes dating. Shes great in all the films shes in! i admire her a lot.

have the same thought. wink

guy222
Originally posted by caballera
I think she deserves her own thread. She's a good actress, she's beautiful. Enough said. Anyone interested to see The Stepford Wives ? Unfortunately, the trailer in the theatre gives away everything so close your eyes if you see it, but the link i just gave has a great trailer. Very different and interesting. Any other fans or people who just want to see this movie?

she needs rehab for her substance issues

she's pretty

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.