LOTR Trilogy DVD set coming 2005!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
From ToyBiz's:

http://www.afigures.com/g/?mode=vie...ize=640&start=9

Theatrical, Extended or Director's Cuts? Let the speculation begin!

Well, it is really too early to know how this boxed set will be done. Though, my guess would be Extended version, spread over 6 discs (film 1 on 2 discs, film 2 on two, film 3 on two) then perhaps a fourth disc of all new bonus material. Maybe this is the one where we get the bloopers, the director's cut scenes (which are all awesome and I'm dying to see), audition tapes, (they could be funny), etc. big grin

Hey! Just speculating here. big grin But the DVD Trilogy thing is true. Check the site out. big grin

Isilcal
WoW!! Thanks!!!!!!eek!

muse5
YAY
rock rock rock rock rock rock rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Iirima
OMG! *dies happily*

Sifer
This will contain a mega limited statue of some sort...I guarantee. But what I REALLY want, is a cloth map of Middle Earth - that would be so sweet big grin

PippinTook
Oh thank you for telling us, shadowy! big grin Wonderful! Happy Dance

ash007
indeed

Exa
Whoa great... thx for the info!!!

mmmmmm_ob :)
i thot that they wood do that neways....thats y i let ma bro buy the other ones....heh heh

Exa
ew link doesnt work for me as it seems directly copied with the ...s

MorgulLord
yeh, nothing opens fr me sad

Fėanor
It'll definately be a box set. But they'll probably make it look like a large book or something. With elvish writing and *hopes* a map of middle-earth in cloth with tattered edges. Then they'll probably have a SE of what I just mentioned above with an actual replica of the one ring...now that would be awesome

nazgūl-lord
Indeed

Discos
.....and this is why I like you "sometimes" shifty

seriously, I dont actually know if I will purchase the Trilogy set as soon as it comes out, I felt kind of guilted with buying the EE but after watching them I thought it was worth it.

Discos - has a whole lifetime to change mind

Discos
also my friend has decided not to purchase any of the LOTR dvds as he knew there was going to be a trilogy set,

Discos - bit of a dodgy guy though

Kitoky
I knew that was comin'...

OrliNElijahsGrl
*But what I REALLY want, is a cloth map of Middle Earth*

EEEEEK THAT WOULD BE SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!

Ive always imagined how the trilogy box set is going to be, and i hope its absoulutly incredible with that you said the cloth map of middle earth, and a one ring replica, and so much more stuff, eeek i can just imagine how incredible this trilogy box set will be!! EEEK I CANT WAIT! thanks for sharing that info! omg! ahh cant wait cant wait! I wants it now! I wants it now!!! Ahh going back about the cloth map of middle earth, that would be SO awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.