Anacondas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
I see they're following in the grand tradition of Alien by adding an 's' to the sequel. A trailer is @ budweiser.com/1 . Hilarity ensues.

midnightshadow
your jokin! there makin a sequel!?!?!? blink messed

caballera
Sadly, this is no joke.... as funny as it might actually be.

tabby999
the first movie was crappola. i didn't mind the scene when the guy jumped off the waterfall and the anaconda dives down and grabs him out of the air, nice shot, pity about the rest of the movie

caballera
laughing out loud I can't believe this is a theatrical release. Couldn't they have gone direct to dvd a la "Bring It On Again."

ragesRemorse
yes my mind is blown as well. This however, is not the first time a shit movie gets a sequal, but a shitty movie at this calibur is damn bad. and what, there is a bring it on again? wow, thats depressing

caballera
Oh, man. I've seen people on other boards beside themselves with excitement about this one...

slayer
I saw it last night.

it was actually Ok.

thegreatrudini
Im speachless all i can say is "y bother" lol. The only thing that could make the second one even worse is to have that dog J lo trying to act in it again lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.