hi peps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
i have been here just under a month but i still wish for people to say hi cuz i haven't made many friends yett so i say hi to all of you here now

Fire
Enjoy your stay

Draco Malfoy
Hello and welcome to KMC

ladygrim
hey all how areswe

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have fun.

kimahri03
welcome

Gullom
SCRAM we have enough members...

Just kidding Welcome abored this GREAT forum smile

cannibal
these members never end......

anyway.....

hi and welcome

Gullom
good good... the reputation is reflecting on how many members join...this forum is great indeed...

luv ya all...

cannibal
er....

peeps....

im not liking this gullom dood lol

Discos
Yo, at this point i would invite you to the lord of the rings forum but you are already a fine aspect already....

Discos - cool just another day of work for Discos

ladygrim
most defiently was the first place i went to when i registered...

Mr Parker
Yeah this is a great site.I have been to many forums where the mods play favorites and dont believe in free speech but I havent experienced anything like that here at this site at all though since i been here.This is the best site I have ever been to. Welcome,glad to have you here.By the way,keep your avatar,I love it. smile again,welcome. smile

§pearhead
Make yourself at home happy

Devalion
Have fun and hi!

Evy_O
hey hey... welcome big grin

Machete_guy
how can u talk u joined May alsoerm
BTW WELCOME big grin

Machete_guy
Oh crap srry about that last post!!!!! i didnt see the "Just kidding Welcome abored this GREAT forum " partnosweat

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

You the one that said that nice thing about me big grin

iluvpippin
heya huin! have fun in kmc!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.