The system trying to balance itself out!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
as we all know, Smith is the opposite of Neo, he is the system trying to balance itself out...and this is what causes the "cataclysmic system crash"....the system trys to balance out the anomaly but it cant causing the system to destroy itself...this is why the propose of the one is to "return to the source" so that the system reloads and the anomaly starts over again..in essence the machines just delay the system crash by restarting it over and over again.....we also know that neo was the only one of the 6 that chose not to return to the source to reload the system...the 6 version of the matrix got the closest to the end...and it just so happened that the system ended up balancing itself out anyways....

so here is what im wondering...if smith is the 6th matrix attempt to balance the equation, what were the other 5 versions....does the opposite of the one (the anomaly) have to have a connection to the one...how does the system decide what will try to compensate for the one?????...........and why (other then for movie and entertainment purposes) was smith selected to be the "balance" to neo??? cool

JediHDM
because Neo destroyed him, is my guess...also, Smith was becoming more human than the other agents...i think it was his disgust for humanity, and his destruction by the One, that caused him to become the negative of Neo.

GABRIEL05
Yeah. The One & Smith2.0 are the result of the same problem (that 1% of disbelief in people ...blah, blah blah)The only way you could balance out the Matrix is for the two to cancel out eachother. That is their connection.

It's not the sixth attempt at balancing, it's the sixth reload. As in the architects of the Matrix knew there was going to be an anomaly and a virus and had a plan ready (what they didn't plan for was Neo give humanity the big F*** You! and save Trinity). As for why Smith? I think just in the same way the system doesn't choose The One, the system doesn't choose The Virus. It chooses itself. Smith was perfect because he hated humanity and in a way all things.

shake zula
you have to realize that neo's experience is different from any other anomaly because of trinity, ergo the first five predecessors did not follow the same path as he did. the previous 5 anomalies chose to save humanity because they did not have trinity. the smith virus was not the same either. the previous 5 smith viruses probably didn't get the chance to "kill" the previous anomalies before he could touch the source and reload the matrix therefore sending the virus smith to the mainframe before it accomplishes its mission, to balance the equation... which, like you said, it did anyways because of the reload. only difference from the first five versions, the ones who want out will be freed.

smith was obsessed after he failed to kill neo. he was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. he was feeling more human than he wanted. he wanted to kill neo, that was his purpose, and he was trying to carry it out till the end. it probably could've been any agent, but hey... smith is hugo weaving, so there you go...

((The_Anomaly))
all good but i know all this...what i am wondering is how did the 5 previous ones get there "balance" what would cause it to happen...i mean i doubt if the 5 previous ones jumped into an agent and killed him causing a connection......and if that does not happen..what would cause it to happen, as it seems to me that "smith" or the balance is sort of a back up program in case the anomaly does what neo did..only this same back up program that is there to stop everything from being destroyed....is also the cause of everything possibly being destroyed..meaning if the one and his balance do not balance eachother out then everything is destroyed

<<Solo>>
This guy is right.

shake zula
the first 5 versions did not get the chance to balance itself out like smith and neo did. the ultimate burly brawl between the sixth integral anomaly did not necessarily happen five times before. like i said before, the reload causes everything to begin back to square one, with the equation balanced. as the latest version of the matrix peaks, the anomaly code grows stronger, the equations gets more f*cked up and the solution eludes it. so continues the cycle of the matrix.

JackMode211
was neo possibly stronger smarter or faster ...than any of the previous "1"s?

shake zula
judging from the merovingian's reaction at the chetau, yes. he could very well be the most skilled anomaly through the existence of the matrix.

((The_Anomaly))
??i think we have already said that Merv is not a former one.....

and yes i know that smith and neo is the forst time that it went past the point where it was supposed to be reloaded..by the one

shake zula
i do not remember saying that the merovingian was a former anomaly... when did i say that? do you mind showing me where i said that?

JediHDM
Anomaly&gt; thats not what he said...he said that the merovingian was impressed at Neo's abilities because he hadn't seen them in an anomaly before.

shake zula
me and you see eye to eye, man... well, sometimes...

JediHDM
laughing oh well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.