Got a question about the Spider-Man MTV series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zephonim
Does anyone know who Parker is talks to on him computer. It looks like he's using AIM or some other messaging program (it;s in the 'Keeping Secrets' episode is anyone wants to check it out). The name is GS122. I was thining 'Gwen Stacey' maybe, but wasn't sure about the 122.

Spiderman_RJ
122 was parker older comics lab class

Spiderman_RJ
when he teach the new comers but i dont think its related . but what the hell u never had to add a number u didnt want cos the nick is already in use? so might be really gwendoline

Spiderman_RJ
does MTV spidey look any good ? i saw a trailer and it looked goofy.....even max steel was better although it looked like those kidd mass;;;;; buti may be wrong cos i nver saw it

badsymbiote
Wow. That's impressive as h*ll. I'd say that wins honorable mention for "correct answer to the most obscure question of the day".

Red Superfly
MTV Spiderman is okay, but it gets frustrating when they refuse to include literally NO decent bad guys for the whole duration of the series. Not only that, but even when they do introduce someone who could be considered Electro and The Lizard, they are totally screwed up and not very well done at all. Electro is just some punk who gets randomly electrified (meaning everybody could do the same), and The Lizard is just a lizard, but big (wheres his ripped lab coat and all?). And Doc Conners is a tw*t. It does a few things a little too differently.

Reborn Again
They do that, Red Superfly, because they want to try in with the movies. Season 2 will come one continuing after movie 2.

Red Superfly
I know that, but they could have at least made it a little more interesting.

Could have at least had low-key Spidey villains like Shocker, or Rhino at least.

Zephonim
"but what the hell u never had to add a number u didnt want cos the nick is already in use? so might be really gwendoline"

Clearly that has happened to pretty much all of us, but haven't you ever had to add a number and decided to put a number that meant something? (and spellcheck really ain't hard to use).

spider-venom
do u guys know that this show isnt on anymore

Red Superfly
Yeah - I have em all on disc somewhere.

Spiderman_RJ
i saw a screen of mtv lizard, its just s copy of that amalgama, dc/marvel comics..............
about spell check,english is not my main language so ...easy on me.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.