Sexto libro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swordman
Que saben del sexto libro de harry potter

Laviera_j
Que?

celestial_moon
i think he's saying what is the sixth book about

ummmmmmmm...no se.

The Undertaker
sorry
but nosotros speako el anglais messed

megajoint
*hit my head over a desk* write in E-n-g-l-i-s-h

celestial_moon
nosotros no habla espanol. lo siento, swordman.

hana_skywalker

celestial_moon
excellent o excellente

danis4ever
okay ... so i am stupid, but what are you talking about?

angelsflame265
he wanted info on the 6th harry potter book, and ppl gave him places to go, what does sexto mean? i thought 6 in spainsh was seis

celestial_moon
sexto i think means 6th book...wow i'm glad my language skills have come 2 use stick out tongue

hana_skywalker
Very well, celestial moon! You really have got language skills. Sexto means sixth in Spanish, seis means six. And the tranlation to my answer is (for you who can't speak Spanish, and I have to say that my English is far from perfect):

Hello Swordman, the truth is that there's not much infomation about the sixth book yet, there were rumours that it could possibly be released by the end of the year, but they're false. In www.mugglenet.com , www.thesnitch.co.uk and www.harrylatino.com there's information.

celestial_moon
thank u very much!

angelsflame265
yea, you both seem pretty good at spainsh

pottermad
swordman en www.jkrowling.com se puede abrir en la espanol ahai rumores.

hana_skywalker
Well, I guess I can speak Spanish well because that's the language we speak here in Argentina! wink

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud That made me think of Manuel from "Fawlty Towers"

muse5
yo puedo hablar espanol mas o menos... el libro sexto, no puedo quedarle!!! que horror!!!!

sorry folkses, got wrapped up in the moment... i just said that 'i can speak spanish pretty much... the 6th book, i can't wait'

celestial_moon
yah. i dont know everything but i am learning.

Sauron
K......?

Elondra
God damn it!I wish I could speak Spanishsad

Laviera_j
me too!

danis4ever
me three!

pottermad
I can

hana_skywalker
Hey! You can always learn, no es tan dificil (it's not so difficult)! If I learnt English, you can learn Spanish.

angelsflame265
I can read spainish but I have a hard time writting it out myself

Tassie
Close, thread, Close !!!

airangel
closed, as requested by Tassie. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.