best x-pet in existance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eristole
i think lockheed counts as possibly the coolest x-pet in existance! he's so cute! i want one!
http://www.groovymoose.com/shadowcat/gallery/lockheed/lockheed8.jpg
http://www.groovymoose.com/shadowcat/gallery/lockheed/lockheed.jpg
http://www.groovymoose.com/shadowcat/gallery/lockheed/lockheed6.jpg
http://www.groovymoose.com/shadowcat/gallery/lockheed/lockheed5.jpg
http://www.groovymoose.com/shadowcat/gallery/lockheed/lockheed2.jpg

omg omg omg omg omg FLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAFPL
AAAAAAPPP IT FLAPS I WANT ONE OMG OMG It is so darn cool! Flap flap flap flap flap.. i wanna flap.. i want my mutant power to be able to FLAP! FLAP FLAP FLAP!

VallejoKid707

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud i was just gonna say that...

Paola
does he has a story or something? erm

eristole
yeah supposedly he is like the last remaining dragon or something. and his hostory involves being with doug ramsey and a few others for quite
some time.. he just picks up on a best friend and rides along with them.
he's saved the x-men quite a few times actually, he even saved them once from the friggin borg like guys uhmm wth.. i hateee it when i get drunk.. i cant remember things.. the alien green guys that spread by
putting their eggs in peoples bodies and it kills the host.. but god why
cant i remember IT! GRRRRR the lock.. no the borg.. no.. the grren. no.
wth is it.. those alien guys with the tails.. grrr... wolvie cut himself open
to get the egg out of him.. grr what is it.. what what what is their name.
it's THE something.. grrr.. anyways to carry on. there are other x-pets.
theres like fido the x-dog.. and there was an x-monkey once and theres
prof. x's cat.. hmm.. what oh what.. are their name. i still cant think of it.

eristole
omg it was the brood.. stupid head stupid stupid head.

Paola
no don't blame poor alcohol no it's not it's fault no

Vampiree
lockheed is SO cute big grin *pinches lockheeds... cheeks?*

Jury Copeland
Lockheed
Real Name-- unrevealed
Class-- extraterrestrial
Affiliations-- X-associate, pet of Shadowcat
Occupation-- pet
Scale of Operations-- X-men headquarters

Powers: Lockheed's alien physiology resembles that of a tiny mythological dragon and gives him the ability to breathe fire, fly and hover via his bat-like wings, and to remain virtually impervious to psychic detection.

Jury Copeland
Lockheed is a small alien creature resembling a dragon of Earthly legend. The team of superhuman mutants known as the X-men once went to "Broodworld," home of the malevolent alien race known as the Brood. While the X-men were there, a small alien dragon began following Kitty Pryde, the X-man now known as Shadowcat. When members of the Brood captured her, the little fire-breathing dragon came to her defense. Pryde was reunited with the X-Men, but they all had to leave the planet because of an oncoming disaster. Moments after they were teleported to their allies' starship, "Broodworld" was destroyed.

Jury Copeland
Pryde regretfully assumed that the dragon had been killed in "Broodworld's destruction. One day shortly after returning to Earth, Pryde noticed that something strange was going on down in the lower maintenance tunnels beneath the X-Men's headquarters. While investigating, Pryde found the little dragon in one of the tunnels, and the two were overjoyed to be reunited. Pryde was then attacked by alien Sidrian Hunters. Pryde, the dragon, whom she named Lockheed, and her fellow X-Man Colossus fought and defeated the Sidri.

Jury Copeland
It is not known how Lockheed reached "Broodworld" from his home planet or how he reached Earth. Lockheed appears to be quite intelligent, seems able at times to understand English, and even at times appears to have a language of his own.
Charles Xavier, the X-Men's founder, told Pryde the dragon could stay at the mansion. Lockheed derives his name from a fairy tale that Pryde once invented. Pryde based a gigantic talking dragon in her story on the X-Men's aircraft, the Blackbird, which was originally designed at Lockheed Aircraft, and named him Lockheed. Pryde named her little alien dragon after the big one in her story.

Jury Copeland
Lockheed has since won the affection of the X-Men and Xavier's other team, the New Mutants, and proved to be a valiant ally to both groups in battle. Lockheed and Kitty Pryde are especially fond of one another. When Pryde was severly injured in battle with the villainous Marauders, she was taken to the mutant research facility on Muir Island to recuperate, and Lockheed went with her. Similarly, Pryde took Lockheed with her when she made her subsequent home with members of the team Excalibur. Presumably, when Pryde returned to the X-men's mansion in the States after her long tenure with Excalibur was ended, Lockheed returned as well.

BarmyBrummie
nooooo, THE PONIES IN THE STABLES ARE THE BEST!!!!! love sick

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud what? in the movie? lol...

BarmyBrummie
yes!! beautiful PONIES!!!!!! love sick

Mystique Lynx
I would like him more if he wasnt this purple...

Twin B!tch 1
there must be more x pets big grin

DezW
an X-monkey??? huh laughing

Twin B!tch 1
Dez, who's that in yer new avvy?!?! big grin

DezW
dunno really... big grin

Twin B!tch 1
LOOK!!! ITS X MONKEY!!!!!

DezW
laughing

Twin B!tch 1
hmmm, i want more made up x pets big grin don't care if they are as crap as mine just DO THEM ON PAINT PEOPLE!!!big grin

Twin B!tch 1
god i got sooooo bored so here is a real crappy pic of jeans pet horse

DezW
OMG! laughing lol

Lone_Dragon
Here's my X-pet! A calico X-cat based off of my cat, Vertigo Lee!!

Back2U
The new mutants had two, I'm not sure if you count Warlok as a pet, he acted like one sometimes, but Brightwind and Birdboy were both definately pets of the new mutants.
Then there was Don, Bill and Devil Dinosaur of the Fallen Angels.
Leech used to have his own little kitten back in the day when he was first introduced.
Penance and the Token were pets of the Gen X kids. There were lots of frogs and turtles in that comic though.
I liked Ch'od of the Star jammers little feret thing it was pretty cool.
the inhumans have Lockjaw who is the No.1 Superhero Doggie

DezW
sweet happy

Lone_Dragon
Thankies Dez! ^.~

bitca730
The Ultimate version of Professor X has a pet cat named Raven, named after Mystique due to their failed brief relationship...

LordKaos
Don't forget Illyana had an entire dimension of pet-demons as she so often called her subjects.

Knightfall93
X Pets? that sounds... shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.