Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TomFeltonsMySxy
Ok i have a special question i need answered.. In any of the books so far.. Do Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson kiss at all? im not much of a reader so iwould know..i need this answer cuz i love tom felton! lol and it'd kill me if they did thanks for the help!

celestial_moon
he does go 2 the yule ball with her. no kisses yet wink

TomFeltonsMySxy
YAY!!!!

celestial_moon
solves ur problem?

TomFeltonsMySxy
yup..much so

shanie623
I personally think it's WAY OBVIOUS that Pansy and Draco's going to be together... ^^; So they might have kissed... wink He's just not important enough to insert their romance in the thick Harry Potter books.

celestial_moon
my friend found a pic of her...i think she is in the next movie.

shanie623
Yep.. she is... She's pretty in the movie... I've always thought Pansy's supposed not have good looks... LOL.

celestial_moon
lol...yah, she has 2 look like a pug.

BlackHatDefect
shes beautful in the movie,now normally its hard to say somthing this wretched about a fellow Slytherin but i figured she'd be ugly.But OMG shes so cuuute'!I would kill JK if she put him/my Drakie-pooh together though,ill only let him be with Snape,Hermione,or Harry.

celestial_moon
drakie-pooh?! What the f**k?

BlackHatDefect
yes.....im ashamed

shanie623
Drakie-pooh!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud Wow... stick out tongue

celestial_moon
sheesh u shoudl b lexi

azn_blue_angel
yeah it obvious that draco n pansy will be together....n i think they will kiss but since the book is abt harry potter..i don't think JKR will put it in the book..but u'll neva no smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.