Girl Got Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fungrl515
Anyone read this manga? I think it's personally very funny, though definitely for the girls.

Kitoky
Summary? Never heard of this one. (Oh and happy be-lated Birthday fungrl)

BlackHatDefect
its pretty cool.i have mixed fealings though.For instance...it remindes me of a (much better)version of Hana-Kimi..in fact the only real differencves is the gay doctor isn't in G3 and the sports the girls xdress to play differs.Ifeal like its just another xdress manga..as apposed to somthing original like Kill Me Kiss me or Utena.
None the less,i love the caracters and Kyou kicks surpreem ass when it comes to getting the boys in shape!

fungrl515
thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. it was the best day of my life.

i personally love this story.

summary: This girl's father used to be a professional basketball player, but was injured, so he had to give up the game. Hoping the family will still be amazing basketball players, he teaches his daughter. He then sends her to a school, where they have an amazing team. unfortunately, to be on the team, you have to be a boy. therefore, she xdresses. It turns funny when she's forced to share a room with her rival on the team (who she ends up falling in love with). It's hilarious as it actually deals with girl problems (period, etc). And, she blushes every time she's around him.

it's so funny. i'm not into basketball, but i l;ove this story. i know there are a lot of stories about cross dressers, but this is one of my favorites (if not #1)

sai12
Oh yay! I love this manga! I have up to book eight! I can't wait for more. Happy to see that someone had started a thread about it once upon a time. Such a cute story line.....Maybe I'll reread the ones I have just to....AH well, whatever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.