Whats the best music to listen in a car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Now i like heavy metal and such but i am getting into rap alot again. But when I am in a car I luv to listen to rap because the bass just gets everyones attention plus everyone of my friends luv rap but its just cool plling up in a 2001 acura blasting a rap song ike throw it up with the bass shaking windows and shit because you got a bose system stick out tongue

whats your favorite music to listen to while driving

amity75
Rage Against the Machine in the morning going to work to wake me up and Manic Street Preachers at night going home.

Darth Revan
Rage, Nirvana, and any punk.

Red Superfly
Man, I've gone through so many CD's of my own creation its unbelieveable.

Red hot Chilli Peppers is great after a long day, and you can just chill out in the slow lane driving home.

Currently I just listen to Guns and Roses: Appetite for destruction to and from Uni every day - I still love that album.

RebelPhoenix
It depends on the mood e.g. how tired, happy, energised etc you are feeling and even then different types of music can be desirable. Sometimes I'm feeling really alive and want to listen to heavier stuff but others chart music will keep me happy. However, in the car I tend to listen to the radio alot rather then CD's, I just like to listen to the DJ's and callers talk or whatever with good music as well of course wink. I think it might be the fact that when I listen to the radio I don't know what's coming up and that makes it more enjoyable/interesting (if I like it) rather then predictable.

HockeyHorror
in the mornings i listen to more of the jazzy underground hip hop artists like MF Doom and Madlib.

in afternoon i listen to more of Pharoahe Monch, Ras Kass etc etc...

Darth Jello
find an open highway and pop in the rebel fanfare from star wars.

chikki32004
PERSONALLY I THINK SAVAGE GARDEN IS A GR8 SONG TO LISTEN 2 IN A CAR

total metalhead
Pantera, Static X and Killswitch Engage are the best for burning rubber, but if its late in the evening I'm always more in a hip hop mood, so its Biggie, Mobb Deep and The Pharcyde.

Df02
The Prodigy or Alec Empire - The Destroyer album.

cant listen to metal or rap in a car, doesnt feel right to me

badkittykitty
yes!! the Prodigy is excellent loud driving music

Ikobe
Blood Sugar Sex Magik... haha. You should se me and my mum cruisin' to Sir Psycho Sexy... *evil laugh*

Df02
has to be jilted generation or Experience tho wink

badkittykitty
those are great but The Fat of the Land has my heart.

though voodoo people is super awesome driving!

Sacrifise666
i really only listen to rap/hip hop.

i listen to some rock but on a rare ocation.

devil

Df02
But Experience is by far the best album.........crybaby
Break and Enter off Jilted
or
Jericho off Experience

^my 2 favourite driving 1's

badkittykitty
there there don't cry,Experience is the best album hug

Df02
the old puppy dog eyes never fail wink

Hulkster
Earth, Wind, & Fire definatly.

nazgulinthedark
no offense, but one of my biggest pet peives is people driveing around with their radio as loud as they can get it

badkittykitty
I keep my windows rolled up and turn the music down in neighborhoods.

the music Df02 and are talking about is really only best for the freeway (at night) anyhow.

total metalhead
Best music to listen to while driving >>> Prong

Can't beat speed metal when your on the freeway.

Df02
i always have my music at a respectable level, unless im driving thru town centre....but thats purely because i like showing up all the people who purposely do up their cars, my system is nowt special.....but the drum beats are much......much.........MUCH faster and the bass, much much deeper wink i drive past and they all look round and give me evil looks because their pathetic Rap and RnB music sounds like a baby beating a box with a rattle comparitively ^^

Red Superfly
Great minds think alike.

I love pulling up to some boy racer, with his typical white peak cap, and his rediculous looking Renault Clio, lowered down so far that the damn thing scrapes every speed bump it goes over, and having my music playing on my humble stereo.

He's gone to the bother of some sub-woofer poser system, yet my rock music drowns out their pathetic RNB attempts.

Their attempts at showing off their sound system only shows off the size of their genitalia - shrivelled and inferior in every way to mine.

Darth Revan
oh and Tool

heaven's_a_lie
poison the well, atreyu, and some good ole' cannibal corpse =]

total metalhead
I've been driving around all day and i just realised i know my whole freeway mixtape off by heart blink

so yeah....

Side A
Seether - Hang On
In Flames - Trigger
Slipknot - Wait And Bleed
System Of A Down - Needles
Thousand Foot Krutch - Rawkfist
Nine Inch Nails - Sin
Stone Sour - Get Inside
Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive

Side B
Lostprophets - Start Something
Korn - Got The Life
Glassjaw - Tip Your Bartender
Drowning Pool - All Over Me
Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up
Staind - Suffer
Orgy - Revival
Ill Nino - If You Still Hate Me

sorry no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.