B A D H E A D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, that's the name of my new band. Like it?

cLoVi€
i'll miss ya.

Tired Hiker
Hey, Clovester!!! big grin

cLoVi€
hi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
Oooops! I farted! laughing

cLoVi€
shifty

anyway what kind of music is this band playing?

Tired Hiker
It's like rock / scorpion sting. A bit of punk, and a tad bit of who gives a di'ck.

Linkalicious
nothing quite as disappointing as badhead. sad

LanİeWindu
Don't get a B I G H E A D now that you're back TH, I'll tell ya, not everyone missed you.

JediHDM
I did!!

LanİeWindu
Personally I didn't miss him too much, but I did.

But if he goes back to being a dick, I'm not coming back to the Pad.

eleveninches
That was some bad head sick

Tired Hiker
*ices head to reduce the swelling* roll eyes (sarcastic) Believe me, Kenny, I'm sure many people didn't miss me. I just needed a break from the forums to assess my reality. It was not an attention ploy at all and the person who's attention I want the most won't give me the time of day. But, there is new light at the end of the tunnel and hope will get me through this. smile

Tired Hiker
Yeah, so . . . Bad Head! Coming to a town near you! rock

Syren
New light at the end of the tunnel?

Assess your reality??

Hope will get you through this???

What have you done with Preston!!! miffed

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Let's just say . . . . . I had a moment of clarity. smile

Syren
Mm-hmm, I have those, that's why I always keep a spliff, bottle of Jack and a sledge hammer beside my chair yes

LanİeWindu
The band will never come to Vegas.

eleveninches
I dont like bad head. give me good head !!!!

Tired Hiker
But, Vegas needs Bad Head! eek!

Syren
No, Vegas needs the Gentleman's Club yes

Where BADHEAD play and become ultra famous!

Tired Hiker
Yeah, totally. Bad Head could let Free Beer open for them. Imagine the Marque: Tonight, Free Beer and Bad Head, only at the Gentleman's Club. Where dreams become all crazy and totally . .. .. hey look, a pterodactyl! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.