Second Biggest Perversion Of The Year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
great. there we have it folks, another classic slaughtered. a few months ago we had Limp Bizkit's devastation of Pete Townsend's masterpiece, Behind Blue Eyes, and now we have british boy band Busted, destroying Teenage Kicks by The Undertones. how the hell do this bunch of loser kids sleep at night, knowing they have wrecked an all time classic punk anthem? The Undertones were one of my favorite bands, and to see them mocked like this is like a slap in the face. Busted burn in hell miffed

pipschick
I think bands should learn to write their own stuff, instead of nicking other bands material. mad

amity75
I saw them doing it live at the brits and sat in open mouthed disbelief that something so unbelievably crap could be shown on TV. Why did a British band put on American accents while covering a British song? John Peel says that Teenage kicks is the only song that is so good that it has actually made him cry. I felt like crying the other night at these little fannies and their blasphemy.

burlyman
Another reason to hate Busted eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.