Hello everyone [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JennyDepp
Hiya i'm JennyDepp and as you can probably tell by the name i'm mad on Jhonny Depp! I just wanted to say hello to everyone because i'm new here so hello all you movie fanatics, yay! A bit about myself? I love horror films anything scary or dark and creepy, particularly films like poltergeist and hellraiser. If anyone else is mad for horror give me a shout.
Its so cool to be able to come and chat about movies. Films are a huge huge passion of mine the only problem is there are so many to choose from! I'm also a huge Stephen King fan and love the Stephen King version of the shining with Stephen Weber as Jack Torrance, but everytime i say the Shining to anyone they talk about the stanley Kubrick version with Jack Nicholson. If anyone else has seen the stephen king version and thinks its better you Rock! look forward to meeting you all to chat and stuff. smile

Aku
Bloody Hell are you applying for a job or something?

Nah im just kidding. Hello my name is Aku, im am an evil, irish guy who likes any films usually with over 100 pints of blood missing from humans before the end of the film. I admire you passion of films as i feel the same about films.

I am most usually in a drunk and ultimately foul mood unless someone talks about a film i love. So hello.

Happy Dance

Thomas H
hi jenny

lil bitchiness
Hello, welcome. smile

We have a Welcome forum for introductions though.

smile

JennyDepp
Hiya everyone i'm Jenny Depp who loves chocolate. Just wanted to say a big hello to all you movie fanatics out there yay! If anyone fancies chatting about movies or as you probably deduced from my name good old Jhonny Depp then i look forward to hearing from you. Great to be here. I love anything Gothic so if your a goth or a horror movie fan give me a shout and we'll delve into the darness of the horror movie world. it'll be cool. see you for now

§pearhead
jonny depp fan no expression

welcome aboard

sfighter17
Hope you like it. big grin

tns
hi hello hey

Devalion
Hello JennyDepp, have fun here at KMC! smile

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have a nice time.

Fire
Have fun (deleted double posts which occured after merge)

yerssot
oh great, a merged one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.