funny....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Hello people me again...... i was looking at a topic in the movie discussion about favorite jokes in movies then i was thinking it would be rather funny if we could write down or favortie jokes in general...SO this is the place to do write them.......so feel free to write them down.... (i don't mind if there rude or not but its wat other people think. big grin

sfighter17
Your mom is like a tv, even a two year old can turn her on!

Devalion
Yeah, r-e-a-l nice! confused

sfighter17
I didn't mean it towards ladygrim

Devalion
No, I know!

sfighter17
Oh... embarrasment

Devalion
Don't worry! smile I just mean't the 2 year old thing......where is it from?

sfighter17
I can't remember where I heard it from.

ladygrim
lol..i just heard one..'your moms so big that shes from both sides of the family...'

sfighter17
Your mom is so fat, people jog around her to get exercise. laughing

ladygrim
your mom is so hairy they filmed'gorilla's in the mist when she took a shower'

LanİeWindu
What occurs once every minute, twice every moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter M

sfighter17
Your mom is so stupid, she got locked in the grocery store, and starved to death.

ladygrim
lol.... your moms glasses are so thick she can see the future .... your so bald i can see wat ur thinking

Devalion
Nice ones guys......but isn't this discrimination against mothers!!! confused laughing

Myth
To say "Your MOM!" is old and unoriginal.

Thats why on Mother's Day we started (and still use) "YOUR MOM!... ON MOTHER'S DAY! OH!" Its like a double whammy.

gabimr2
wtf?no expression

no_one_really
How is math like sex?

First, you add the bed,
Subtract the clothes,
Divide the legs,
add 1 and 0 together,
and hope you don't multiply...

gabimr2
hahahahahahahahaahahaha.. that's horrible.. but funnylaughing out loudlaughinglaugh:

MichaelMyerscoo
ummmmmmmm........I got 1! What did the astraunat say when he found bones on the moon?

The cow didn't make it. get it? Hey diddle diddle.................................. And the cow jumped over moon!

leatherface12
Yo mommas so short that she can bungee jump off a sidewalk.

Rogue Jedi
tickle me, you club footed midget hooker!!!

shake zula
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28294&highlight=yo+mama

there's some good ones in here...

ladygrim
thats a good one....... DEFINE 'EGG HEAD'............ ITS WHAT MRS HUMPTY GIVE HUMPTY... HEHE ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.