What happens to Neo at the end of Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
People talk about how Neo is a rainbow or a program. When I saw the movie, all I saw it as was Neo sacrificed himself and now he's dead. I wanna know exactly what everybody's talking about.

JediHDM
when Neo's limp body is taken away by the funerary barge after stopping Smith, something is different. He is glowing now. Before, he was a dark human in a sea of gold, but now, he is glowing like everything is. Since the golden light is machine code that is connected to the Source, this means that Neo is now connected to the Source and transmitting code. Also, when the barge is glowing, it and Neo make what can only be described as a lotus blossom, opening up. The lotus, in hindi beliefs, is symbolic of the common man, who rises up out of his place in the lower caste (the muck of the river) and becomes godlike (a pure white blossom opening in the dirty river). This common man has transcended his place and spiritually as well. This shows that Neo has become changed, that he has risen up from humanity to achieve something more. This is why i say Neo is not dead. He is not a program, and he is not a rainbow. but he is.

The Omega
Slinger>
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18312&highlight=Ascertain

slinger
Thank you, Omega

JediHDM
eek! OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slinger
No, that's not what I meant. Thank you Jedi. I was thanking Omega for the link.

JediHDM
...what?

oh, no...i was saying omega cause she was here...not because you said thank you omega...i didn't even care about that.

xeous
Yeah right, Jedi. You were jealous, admit it! Admit it, you slime! wink

JediHDM
roll eyes (sarcastic) Alright, alright...i admit it...i am such a slimeball, so rude to everyone, self-aggrandizing, egotistical, and an all-around bad guy... stick out tongue

Numo
Yes, yes, a flaw more and more common among Jedi...too sure of themselves they are, even the older more experienced ones.

JediHDM
Watch it, or you might walk into KMC one day and find your hand sliced off...

Numo
I'm only quoting Yoda on Attack of the Clones. Surely you know who he is Jedi.

JediHDM
do you understand the idea of a joke?

Numo
I can tell alot better jokes than you!

Numo
But I see that a joke can sometimes be misconstrued as an attack when it appears in writing only, perhaps I should use more cookies in my post.

I am curious though, if you had to choose which Universe would it be Star Wars or the Matrix?

JediHDM
That's a horrible question...how about, the star wars universe that is in the matrix?

Numo
O.K. now I am officially confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.