USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (LIGHT SIDE)- Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Fire
I'll use my dreams power, without any deduction from my Force Pool

Bespin Bart
(None for me...)

Tptmanno1
Woohoo!
It has begun!
I'm gonna use deams and Insticts. (I think I still have Instincts.)

Bespin Bart
(I think you can only use one...)

Tptmanno1
ah didn't catch that!
In that case instincts only

Ushgarak
Xeth, none? You have Dreams. Just about EVERYONE has at least one!

Results will follow once everyone decides. Remember to tell me if you want to burn a force point into it, for the story.

Fire
c'mon gundy, get your asses in gear noobs

Ushgarak
Part One- Trial and Retribution

Jedi Temple, Coruscant, Training Wing

There is a room. The room is pure white, large, painful on the eyes when well lit, as now.

In the centre of the room sits a boy, no more than 13. His name is Vilpa Adar. He is cross-legged, and blindfolded.

Around him, is a structure built of small silver bricks, forming a kind of fort around him. One hundred bricks in all.

On the outskirts of the room, stand the players and the other two padawans. They are all watching. Marcus stands a little apart from the others.

With enough concentration, Vilpa uses the force to turn the switch that starts the process. As the grav-units start to function, the bricks lift into the air, out of their carefully built pattern, and start to swirl around Vilpa. Slowly at first, and then faster, and faster and faster.

99 of the bricks are silver. One of them is gold. Vilpa had five minutes to use the force to feel the bricks whilst they were in the fort. Now, he has one minute to try and sense which one is the gold brick, and use the force to pluck it out of the air. If he does so, he will be successful in this test of his senses, instincts and timing. The Force cannot tell him the colours. He can only try and feel which one is 'right'.

You may all talk among yoursleves in that minute...

Tptmanno1
"He is very Impressive" I say to Xeth

Fire
"He's sensitivity is one of his strong points indeed Roan"
I hope he makes it, if not... he'll have to redo this test, he must get it right

Tptmanno1
Yea I knew that that is your Padawan Marcus......
"I have the utmost confidence in him, I'm sure you have tought him well"

Fire
"I have done my best, most of it is up to him now"

Bespin Bart
"You should be proud, Master Marcus," Xeth said, having come to the Temple to see his old friends and watch their Padawans train. "I am not graced with such an honor as a Padawan because the Council does not deem it healthy for a youngster such as Vilpa to be killing pirates on Nar Shaddaa and be hunted by a Hutt."

Xeth crosses his arms. Currently, he had removed his Geonasian armor to allow more comfort to him. His curved lightsaber hung from his belt, but he had left his sonic blaster on his starship.

"And yes, he is quite impressive, Roan. Where is your Padawan?"

Bespin Bart
(If you think I should, Ush, I'll go with Dreams)

Ushgarak
Well, why not use one if you have it? Costs nothing.

Bespin Bart
(Yeah, I read up on it...)

Fire
"I am proud of Vilpa, and if you would follow the code just a bit more the council would intrust you with a padawan as well"

bobcrickett
(Foresight for Jelena! yes )

Jelena stood nearby, next to Roan and Marcus. She had befriended them while watching the Padawans just a year ago, having heard of their exploits in chasing Kuylen. She admired them greatly, even if they were not of her kind.

She toyed with one of her lekku. "I cannot wait to have one of my own. I would take much pride in teaching a youngling."

She looked to Xeth, who she had less of a liking for. While she had worked with him before, she did not like the fact that he was a renegade Jedi too much.

"So, uh, Xeth, the thing against Shareth has failed?"

Bespin Bart
Xeth rolled his eyes and made a clicking noise with his second mouth, signalling distaste.

"We've been over it before, Marcus. I do not like being restrained to merely punishing criminals in the Core Worlds..."

He turned to Jelena. Twi'lek, awesome... he thought to himself, then remembered he was present with a bunch of Jedi and shunned the thought.

"Yes, the Taloraan government has deemed it too costly to continue paying me, especially if I cannot bring anything against Shareth by now. It's been three years since I began."

Tptmanno1
"Yes, Xeth If you wern't flitting around the Outer Rim and getting in to trouble so much maybe you would be intrusted with a Padawan. Speaking of which, Xeth this is my Padawan Sundra. Sundra this is Xeth, an old friend."

Ushgarak
Time's up...

Vilpa reaches forward and deftly pulls a brick out of the air. This breaks the grav trigger, and with a great sound, all the other brcisk crash to the floor at once.

Hurriedly, Vilpa removes his blindfold and looks- crestfallen.

Silver.

bobcrickett
"I agree with Roan. A Jedi should not be getting into other's affairs unless it is the will of the Council. Anyways, you should be working on the droid shipment case for no pay. A Jedi does not need money."

Fire
"punishing criminals in the core worlds is a part of jedi life and a noble job"

"As for not following the Code I can agree with you that you do not want it, but you must see the point of the council too"

Bespin Bart
"I do my job according to me, rather than the Council. I prefer it."

Xeth cringed as the bricks fell with a loud clanging. "Nice try, Vilpa, very nice try." He gave a reassuring smile to the crestfallen Padawan.

Fire
*walks over to Vilpa*
"You tried very well, As you see all the others agree with me on this. Don't be too hard on yourself you are still young. You still have time to learn it. We all had to start some day even Master Windu and Master Yoda."

Ushgarak
"What did I do wrong, Master?" he asks.

Fire
(out of game do I have any idea, or is it pure concentration and training?, but for now I'll just say some movie lines)

"Let the force flow through you, don't think just do. As master Yoda says there is no try, there is only do and do not"

Fire
*pats Vilpa on the back, there is always another day*
"Maybe you want to go and do something else, Sabre training maybe?"

Ushgarak
"I want to try," speaks up Jeb, stepping forwards.

Bespin Bart
"Ah, young Jeb, good to see you, my lad," Xeth says, smiling...which isn't too great because he's got two insectoid mouths...

"I take it you want to try your hand with the bricks?"

Ushgarak
"That's right..." he says

Bespin Bart
"Then we shall set them up for you, Jeb," Xeth told him, then looked to the bricks.

"Quite a mess, eh?" Xeth says, using the Force to put the bricks back, motioning for someone to reset the grav trigger.

"So, Jeb, how is Master Gundark?"

Tptmanno1
(Mayeb we should wait for Gundy's approval? It is her padawan)

xeous
Christof walked into the large white room.

"Someone say sabre training?" Chris said with a grin...

"Masters, how have you been? Long time no see."

Bespin Bart
"Hello Christof!" Xeth greeted with a nod.

(Psst, Xeous, repost your loadout in the Character Creation, I don't think Ush thought you really were joining, since some people did it and didn't join...)

Ushgarak
It does, of course, take a good few minutes to set things up again. In those minutes, enters the familiar- to some of you, figure of Trorn, the liasion to the Jedi Council. He smiles amiably at all of you.

"Oh, do please carry on!" he says.

Fire
"Morning Trorn"

Ushgarak
"Good morning, Master Marcus. I trust things are well?"

Fire
"Things are indeed well, Have you met Vilpa already?"

Ushgarak
"Of course I have!" says Trorn. "I know everyone in the temple.

When you are finished here, Marcus, I need to talk to yourself and Gundark. Also Roan is needed."

Fire
"Everyone in the temple, that's a lot of people, than again your knowledge and the size of your memory never seazes to amaze me. I think I am ready but since Jeb wanted to try this exercise I think Gundark will be a while, same as Roan.
By the way you ever heard of this little X (X is what ever species Nebb was) that goes by the name of Nebb, I ran into him on Tartarus, quite the unpleasant fellow."

Ushgarak
"Are you still wound up about the Lamellans, Marcus? It's been two years now..."

Fire
"I am not wound up about them, I just think the republic should do something about it's Bureaucracy."

Ushgarak
"Well, the Chancellor has been making some efforts to cut through that problem. In fact, that is related to what your new assignment is."

Fire
"Please don't tell me they're going to send me back to Tartarus"

Ushgarak
"Of course not! As the Comission there is still sitting it wouldn't be possible to send you there evn if we had any reason. No, your assignment is right here on Coruscant."

Fire
"ooh Good, no travelling then, care to fill me in now or do you prefere to wait?"

Ushgarak
"I am afraid you will have to be filled in by Ki-Adi Mundi, and the Jedi whose case you are taking over from. It is a little complicated. But it is nothing awkward; a bodyguarding duty."

Fire
"Sounds pretty serious, if we have to bodyguard someone here on Coruscant"

Ushgarak
"It is serious, indeed. But we can get to that in due time."

Trorn watches Jeb as things are set-up.

Fire
"guess that Sabre Lesson will have to wait Vilpa"

Tptmanno1
"I'll be there after Jeb is finished Trorn. Ready for a Mission Sundra?"
(I'm assuming we haven't been on any missions since Zetion.)

Ushgarak
You mean you or Sunda?

Tptmanno1
me and sundra together. I was going to treat this as a first mission but I don't have to.

Ushgarak
You have never done anything remotely resembling a dangerous assignment together, no.

"Of course, Master," he says.

xeous
"How are things, Master?"

Christof says with a bow.

Tptmanno1
ok and I thought Sundra was a girl?
"Good, This mission is going to be more dangerous than anything we have attempted before. You must be extremly careful."

Ushgarak
Ahhh... not sure who you are talkin to there, Xeous...

xeous
Trorn, sorry. I'll be more specific.

Ushgarak
No problem- just he's not a Master!

"Christof!" he says. "I didn't know you were in with this crowd?"

Nope, Sunda is all man!

"I'm always careful, Master," says Sunda.

xeous
I didn't notice that he wasn't a master smile

"I'm not really in with any crowd. I'm in with them all, you should know that by now!"

He replied with a slight grin.

"So anything excitin' been happening around here? I just got back from a little boarder dispute...There wasn't going to be any trouble, sometimes I think the council just likes giving me busy work...You know, keep my mind off...what happened."

Ushgarak
"It is always far better to dwell on the moment or ponder on the future than to get trapped in the past," says Trorn. "And there is always more for a Jedi to do."

Tptmanno1
hmm, you told be before....
ah whatever!
"That is good."

Ushgarak
"I'll be sure to do my best to fulfill my duty, Master."

Bespin Bart
(LOL, Tpt...)

"Yes, Trorn is quite right. Even if I'm a renegade, doesn't mean that I dwell on the past..."

"Anything for me, Trorn, old buddy? I haven't seen any action since that close encounter with Shareth's goons on Tundtidor. I managed to keep the planet from civil war, but bounty hunters got on me soon after. Shareth sure doesn't like me, even if the case is dead..."

Ushgarak
"Actually, Xeth," says Trorn, "there may well be. Master Windu wants to speak to Roan first, then we may get back to you- for a favour."

Bespin Bart
"A favor? As long as you're not sending me to Nar Shaddaa, I'm sure I would do something for the Council," Xeth replies.

Tptmanno1
who are we waiting for to check in?
Gundy and who else?

bobcrickett
"Hello Trorn, haven't seen you around in awhile..." Jelena said, glancing at him for a moment.

Ushgarak
"You must have been on assignment," says Trorn. "Very difficult to miss me around here!"

Mainly just waiting for Gundy to pop her head in- she's busy getting a broadband net connection put in right now.

Fire
(her broadband was working last night, but she said something about her sis coming over for the weekend)

Ushgarak
Oh, bahhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, we may have to move on from Jeb, in that case, and get going!

Fire
then we should do that

bobcrickett
(Yes, lets...)

"Yes, I have been on a mission. Hunting a Dark Jedi on Sullelaan. He escaped, unfortunately, but it could not be helped."

Ushgarak
"It certainly doesn't do to focus too much on THAT kind of thing," says Trorn. "Come now, let us see to things."

-

Roan, along with the Renegades, and also Christof, are appointed to go see the Jedi Council, where Windu will talk with them over a matter of some seriousness.

Ki-Adi wants to talk with the Masters; any others will be filled in shortly.

"This is a very delicate assignment," says Mundi, "and it requires your utmost of a broad range of your skills. THis matter is of vital importance to all of us." Mundi seems to be walking you somewhere.

Fire
"As always I'm honoured that the council has chosen me for this mission."

Tptmanno1
"Master Windu" Roan says with a bow

Fire
(you guys get mace, no fair *sulks*)

Bespin Bart
(Haha! stick out tongue )

"Master Windu," Xeth greets, but does not bow, merely nodding in Mace Windu's direction. "Have you heard from your nephew recently? I have not seen him."

Ushgarak
"You may feel less honoured by the time it is done," says Mundi. "I cannot pretend that this will be a stress-free assignment, and it may offend several of your sensibilities, Master Marcus, so I hope you can focus on the overall goal."

-

"The demands on the Jedi are many, Xeth," says Windu. "And the Galaxy is very large. Rarely are we afforded the opportunity to stay in contact with comrades.

Good day, Roan. I have an assignment for you. It is not a pleasant one, I am afraid. Very dangerous, and not easy, and one no-one could take pleasure in doing."

(apologies to Fire, but the person who gives the briefing is always related to the type of mission it is, and the Masters aren't getting the ass-kicking one this Episode. No worries, as you paid all those backgrounds you can always speak to Mace later)

Tptmanno1
"Really? Any backup or just me and Sundra?"

bobcrickett
(And where can I have gone?)

Bespin Bart
"Aye, understandable, Master Windu," Xeth says, nodding in agreeance.

"Am I to be going with Roan? I'd like that a great deal. We haven't done anything together since Zeiton."

Fire
"Let me guess we have to bodyguard some senator or something like that?"

(no need to apologize Ush I was just having my fun wiv it, you're the GM so it is your call, I didnt know Mace was that ass-kicking oriented)

Ushgarak
"That would be rather irregular," says Mundi. "Senators all receive considerable protection from the Senatorial Guard, and there are all sorts of jurisdictional problems there!

No, it's not as simple as that. Let me give you an overview. There is a trial coming. Well, not exactly a trial. A pre-trial hearing, to see if the suspect can be indicted for the trial to go ahead.

Now, we have a personal interest in this matter., We believe the suspect can give us a very valuable amount of information on his sponsors. We've been pressing to do a deal; a plea bargain to reduce the charges against him in return for full disclosure on who employed him. Of course, there can be no question of plea-bargaining and deals until this hearing is done and charges are actually levelled against him!

One problem. The suspect thinks, and not entirely without reason, though it seems exaggerated, that there is a threat to his life- that someone will kill him before he is indicted. He is refusing to do anything at all unless he is provided protection- he is not a man without ego, and nothing less than a Jedi bodyguard will do.

Now, there was a Jedi already on the case, but sadly he's not suitable. No doubt over his abilities- only that he was the man who arrested the suspect in the first place, so there is little room for an efficient bdyguarding relationship there. And so, Masters Marcus and Gundark, we want you to take over the case.

As you can see, Master Marcus, this will involve bodyguarding a very unpleasant man, who will likely make your life very difficult."

-

"We are officially assigning you and Christof to the mission, Roan, but we will try and see who else is available.

Here is the situation. There are a series of incidents happening in a sector out in the eastern arm of the Galaxy, in the mid-rim. Three days ago, a refugee transport, carrying children being re-housed after the environmental disaster on Trebik III, was attacked by a group of pirates known as the 'Anzat Corsairs'. The crew did not, of course, offer any resistance. None were left alive.

I am afraid this is the thirteenth such incident in the last three months. The Corsairs are slaughtering everything they come across, without mercy or discrimination. They are well-organised and well equipped- and now they are starting to hit planetary targets as well. They are making raids on ports, and even occpying and annihilating small settlements.

All attempts at communication and negotiation have met with total failure, nor have any contacts or resources helped us get an insider look at these people. Roan, this is never an easy thing for me to ask any Jedi to do, but we have only one alternative left to protect the people in that sector.

The Corsairs must be destroyed. We don't want to mess around here, Roan. We want them eliminated."

-

Jelena, they want you on the bodyguarding mission- just it is the Masters who are getting the briefing for that one right now.

Ushgarak
FINAL CALL FOR USE OF PREDICTIVE POWERS

(for the sake of anyone who has not used one yet)

Fire
"can't we just mind trick him into giving up his sponsors?"

Ushgarak
That's ridiculous, Fire. I keep telling people, Persuade is not hypnosis! And even if it was, that would be incredibly unethical.

Fire
okie got the point, I wouldn't consider it unethical but sure.

I'll keep him alive to the best of my abilities

Ushgarak
Of course it is unethical- forcibly extracting information from someone using mental powers? Against someone who is, may I remind you, not even indicted yet of any criminal charges...

Gundark
(Here I am - sorry gang, not to mention my tardy apologies to the Evil GameMaster). As to prediction power, Ush - I'll take Instinct unless I already possess said trait - you know I need you to keep track of this bloody mess for me.

"Who was the Jedi who made the arrest, out of curiousity?" Kellan asked.

Ushgarak
"You can meet him now," says Mundi, stopping by a small office. "You've probably heard of the case. The suspect is Nute Gunray, Viceroy of the Trade Federation."

He opens the door. Standing inside is Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"And their employers, Kenobi here is certain, were the Sith."

Fire
"good day Obi-Wan"
*makes a small bow*
"I take it you fear that the sith will try to have the viceroy killed?"

(BTW AWESOMELY COOL TOUGH USH, THO I THINK GUNDY WILL HAVE MORE TROUBLE WITH THIS)

Ushgarak
(Oh the Viceroy is not here- they won't take him to the Temple!)

Fire
(okie my badsorry embarrasment)

Ushgarak
"Whilst that is always a possibility, Master," says Obi-Wan, "I don't actually have any direct evidence for it. The fears are coming from the Viceroy, and seem to be related to some internal politics on Neimodia. He makes no Sith link at all, but if anyone is going to try and kill him, I would not be surprised if the Sith were behind it.

The point is that the Viceroy continually moans and complains constsantly, and this is just another step in a long line of this. No-one has sensed any genuine threat to the Viceroy at all, so with any luck this will just be a matter of politics."

"Of course," says Mundi, "we are all in agreement that once the bodyguard is provided, it is as well to take the job seriously. It may well be that the Viceroy faces threats he does not imagine, as well as the ones he makes up."

"As you know," says Kenobi, "my old Master Qui-Gon was slain by a Sith assassin on Naboo, and the Council is convinced that this was a genuine Sith."

"Furthermore," says Mundi, "we are now of the opinion that the one that Kenobi killed was the Apprentice. We are searching for the Master."

"The body itself held no leads," says Kenobi. "But before he died, Qui-Gon was absolutely convinced that the entire Naboo episode was orchestrated not by the Trade Federation- who had too much to lose- but by the Sith. And some of what I have learned from the Viceroy and his associates since has gone towards confirming that. Certainly the leading Federation members were taking orders from a mysterious figure who they never met in person. But the Viceroy will not talk."

"It goes without saying," says Mundi, "that this information he may have is vital for us. The Sith have returned, and to be sure, they will be plotting something big. By their very nature, it is hard for us to discern what that is. The Viceroy may hold the key for unlocking the mystery of the Sith. This is the other reason you were chosen for this Assignment- aside from Kenobi here himself, you two have recent experience of things Sith-related. Experience the Order is sorely lacking.

IF the Viceroy has useful information, and we are correct in our suspicions, and it looks like he will do that deal with us... then it is almost certain that the Sith will try and disrupt that process, most likely in the simplest manner. Of course, they will not reveal themselves in the process. So, this is more than just a bodyguarding mission. This is our move in a silent war that is building."

Bespin Bart
(Wow, it's Obi-Wan! Another reward for the last Campaign! big grin )

"They Anzat Corsairs sound nasty," Xeth says after listening to Master Windu. "I'm available to help Roan, unless you have something else in mind for me."

bobcrickett
(Yay, I get to go with the masters! big grin )

Ushgarak
"Well indeed," says Windu. "Our main request was the use of your vessel for the mission, Xeth- using a Jedi craft would be rather conspicuous when dealing with pirates. But we were hoping you would also not find it objectionable to aid Roan's mission."

Bespin Bart
"I would be honored to serve at Roan's side once more," Xeth replies with a nod. "Consider me there."

Ushgarak
"Good! In that case you can all leave quite soon. We have a rendezvous with local security set-up for you; they can give you more details there."

Bespin Bart
"Thank you, Master Windu. Do you have any objections to my friend Sun Rek giving aid to me? He's a good fighter, for a non-Jedi."

Fire
"I will protect the Viceroy to the best of my abilities, I was wondering how much do we need to take into advise the Viceroy his requests and demands"

Tptmanno1
While listening to the briefing. Roan took a somber air and nodded his head.
"Glad to hear that you will be working together Xeth. I am assuming that I can take The Spirit of Correllia as well."

Ushgarak
"Of course," says Windu. "Go about your mission how you like- it is just that an entirely privately owned vessel may be of aid.

And you may use any resoruces you have available."

-

"Here is the tricky part," says Mundi. "Bodyguarding the Viceroy will no doubt be aggravating. But if you upset him, we won't get a deal. Therefore I would request that you listen to and do everything he says, within reason, unless otherwise his life would be endangered."

Tptmanno1
ok Xeth, any plan thoughts?

Bespin Bart
"Once again, thank you, Master Windu. We will perform the mission to the best of our abilities."

"I think we should take my ship only. It has room for the three (or four, dunno what LB's doing) of us, and it looks less like a Jedi's craft than your ship."

Tptmanno1
"Err I'm nor to sure about that. What happens if we get ambushed. if we are all in one ship and that ship gets damaged we are in serious trouble. I say we don't put all our eggs in one basket."

Bespin Bart
"Good point there, Roan. Though, both of us are bound to be better pilots than the Anzat Corsairs..." Xeth says confidently. "But you are right, we should take both ships."

Ushgarak
With any luck you won't end up fighting them ship to ship- they own a small fleet.

It's not clear why they aren't taking prisoners or leaving survivors- pirates often do, because often they are operating under time pressure, or want slaves.

Tptmanno1
alterior motives.
linkage between the two missions? (E.G. sith connections?)
whatever

So do we get an explanation for the pilot tricks for this mission?

Fire
*sighs*

"If the council requests it it will be done"
I'm glad Kellan is with me on this one

Gundark
"A Sith Master could easily pull the strings of the Trade Federation in order to gain his own ends," Kellan agreed. She looked at Obi-Wan with a wry smile. "From the sound of the Viceroy's current situation, you must have been more than happy to surrender his company."

Ushgarak
Kenobi smiles.

"I can't pretend that I am displeased to be moving on," he says, "but I wouldn't wish this assignment on anyone. Anakin deserves my full attention, of course, so this is all probably just as well."

bobcrickett
Jelena wanders around aimlessly, waiting for Master Marcus and Master Gundark to return.

"So, Trorn, anything interesting happening around the Temple?"

Ushgarak
"Actually," says Trorn, "I did mean to mention something to Gundark... there was a rumour that Kuylen had been spotted in the mid-Rim... I don't have many details, though."

Tptmanno1
(Plot tie in!)

Gundark
"And how is Anakin's training coming along ?"

Ushgarak
"He's... very talented," says Kenobi, the pause hiding a thousand words. "Actually, Master Gundark, if you have no other queries about the mission... may I ask for a word in private?"

Tptmanno1
"Anything else we need to know Master Windu?"

Ushgarak
"Nothing else I can directly think of," says Windu. "But do not hesitate to contact the Council if there are any problems. This is a troublesome assignment and if you need guidance I shall not hesitiate."

Tptmanno1
"Thank you Master."
Roan Bows then turns and leaves.

(Hmm ok well can we start or do we have to do something?)

Ushgarak
Ah, you never started a mission before, did you? Heh.

Ok, at this point I want to know about any preperations you want to make, and who you want to bring with you.

Technically, we can overview the mission structure at this point. You know it already but a summary is useful.

Misison 1 is a bodyguarding mission on Coruscant, with a fairly heavy hint of diplomacy thrown in, as you attempt to bodyguard Nute Gunray himself, until he can be indicted, and a deal made with him to get all he knows about the Sith.

Mandatory on this mission are the two Masters, Gundark and Marcus.

Misison 2 is a combat mission- basically acting as police but with an elimination mandate, as you seek to take out the Anzat Corsairs.

Mandatory for this mission is Roan, but this is also the designated Renegade 'mission' for this episode. Renegades don't get missions as such, but there is normally one thing going on per episode that will greatly interest them as well.

Everyone who is not mandatory is actually free to choose which mission they want to go on. However, for reasons that will become clear, it will be better if more go on the first than the second.

bobcrickett
"Really, Trorn? You'd think he'd have laid low for the rest of his life after that embarrasing lack of power at Zeiton," Jelena says quietly. "The Inner Rim is still quite close to Coruscant, as well. I helped Xeth hunt down one of his old lackies, but Bion 'Wraith' Velcrose has apparently gone separate ways with Kuylen. That's why we didn't really give chase to him on Sullelaan..."

Tptmanno1
Oh ok, I think Xeth is coming with me.
anyone else?

bobcrickett
(Jelena will go on the Mission 1, she's more suited for it...)

Tptmanno1
aww phoohy!

Bespin Bart
I'm most definitely going with Roan. I wonder where Xeous and LemonBrown are...

Ushgarak
I was assuming Densk would go with Xeth.

"As I say," said Trorn, "it's not well to get too involved with that kind of mission. The Council is still very wary."

bobcrickett
"Very true, Trorn. Dark Jedi are a nasty business, no matter how innocent they look," Jelena agrees. "Though, renegades are somewhat unsavory as well. They may be Jedi, but...well...I do not believe that a Jedi should be following his own will. It brings them closer to the Dark-Side. Hunting Dark Jedi is even more dangerous for people like Xeth. It makes me worry..."

Ushgarak
"He was never intended for that role," says Trorn. "I share your concern, Jelena, of course. But the Council learned long ago that a person who is set on following a different path must learn his own way back- to stand in his way will simply widen the gulf that grows within him."

Bespin Bart
I think that is all we shall need for our mission, don't you think, Tpt? The three of us, our two ships, and my ally Sun Rek. Sun Rek can have been waiting at my ship.

I'll be carrying my lightsaber and sonic blaster, as usual.

bobcrickett
"Very true," Jelena agrees, sorrowfully. "Nothing can make him return other than his own decisions. It is also useful to have people like him around in the Outer Rim. Giving justice where justice is due, of course."

Ushgarak
"We can only help that enough good sense rubbed off on them from the Temple, though," says Trorn, "because justice without responsibility or accountability is no justice at all."

SuperSayinGoku
Vlad comes up from the shadows of the temple to Master Marcus..

"Master Marcus I am assigned to help you bodyguard I am Jedi Knight and Loyal to the death I am also as good with a Light Saber As I am good spelling my name".

bobcrickett
"Xeth still seems to have some sense in him. He's not such a bad being, just a little rough around the edges. Guns are clumsy, and he carries one..."

Ushgarak
"Matter of personal choice, that..." says Trorn.

bobcrickett
"I suppose so."

"Anything else about Kuylen or his lackies? Wraith was a dead end for Xeth. It seems that is what he went after when the Shareth case shut down: hunting Dark Jedi from his past."

Ushgarak
"Nothing at all," says Trorn. "These things tend to be handled at the highest level these days."

bobcrickett
"Well, I don't blame them, they are some of the most wanted people in the Galaxy..."

Tptmanno1
"You cannot foget my Padawan Sundra. Inexperienced as he may be I am sure that he can hold his own."

Fire
*Leaves Kellan and OB1*

"Greetings young one, I wouldn't be to cocky if I were you, still much to learn you have, and very little time there is."

SuperSayinGoku
"Much wise you are master should we get going now??" he asked

Gundark
Kellan waited politely until Marcus had left the room then nodded to Obi-Wan. "Please continue."

Ushgarak
"Will you forgive me being frank, Master?" asks Kenobi.

Fire
"We have to wait for Master Gundark, who is talking to Obi-Wan right now" (I reckon even tho OB1 aint a master he is quite famous for a knight)

"Besides that I'd like a talk with Master Windu"

SuperSayinGoku
"Yes master"Said Vlad politely.

Fire
*stands around waiting for either gundark or mace to finish*

Ushgarak
Oh, Mace is done...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>