Gerard Butler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ANGELIQUE
I LOVE GERARD BUTLER& RUFUS SEWELL
AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM IN
A MOVIE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

*I've changed the title here.
silver_tears

Devalion
Rufus Sewell, he's he the guy from Notting Hill, who steals a book by stuffing it down his trousers?

Kes
The only Gerard Butler I know is this guy. He played Terry Sheridan in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life.

Kes
In case the pic doesnt work, here's another:http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2421/Events/2421/GerardButl_Ausse_2312086_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Butler,%20Gerard

Rufus Sewell is the guy from Dark City. Here' a pic:http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/0416-caa/Events/0416-caa/sewellru.fas?path=pgallery&path_key=Sewell,%20Rufus

Devalion
Nope, its the bad guy in 'A Knights Tale'

quiball
don't know who Gerard guy is, but Rufus Sewell was on tv last night. He was in this 2 part tv drama called Charles II the Power and the Passion or something like that. He played Charles. A decent actor, but not mad about him...sorry

H.M.Servant
Gerard Butler is the guy from Tomb Raider 2 and is playing the lead in The Phantom of The Opera.

Kes
He's also in Timeline.

burlyman
Theres a guy called Gerad Butler in my year confused

ThePhantomsKiss
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!! I know both of them!!! That rufus guy was awesome in Bless the Child,even though he was evil...Awesome actor!!!
Plus Gerard butler totally rocks my socks! Happy Dance Happy Dance

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Gerard love

Morning_Glory
still havent seen Phantom of the Opera.. am I missing anything?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
YES! its the best movie! I love it love

Morning_Glory
better than Moulin Rouge?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
umm, well I love Moulin Rouge, but I think I watched The Phantom of the Opera more. I really like the songs in POTO, I think POTO is a little farther down the scale then Moulin Rouge for me but not far smile

Morning_Glory
so you are saying in your opinion Moulin Rouge is better ???erm

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
oops I meant farther up the scale embarrasment embarrasment

ThePhantomsKiss
WOOHOOO! PIC TIME! PULL OUT THE PICS ALLU!
*grin* *puppy dog eyes* pwease? angel

dark_angelz
Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard Gerard:
is sweet, handsome, cool, has an awesome voice, lovely eyes, great accent, amazing, sweet, sweet,sweet...

KillTheLight
Rufus Sewell is hotness..i just wanted to declare that droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.