*FAKE* ep 3 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
http://www.lathamfilms.com/ep3.html

i dunno if ppl already saw this but sumguy made an ep 3 trailer which is FAKE so dont go on posting "o its so fake...not real...its stupid.." all that shit.

used scenes from the ep 1
deleted scenes from ep 2
fight scenes from ep1 n 2
and the hyperspace footage with no fixed blue screen n horrible light saber effects

i though it was ....ehhh alrite....i jus wanted to post it to c wut u ppl think

VengeanceGOD
I actually enjoyed that. A good mix of footage from other sources, and I really liked the usage of the Natalie pregnant footage from another movie.

Sith Master X
Very enjoyable trailer. It's definitely one of the better ones I've seen.

SMX
cool

Altar[1stONE]
piece of shit, especially the natalie sequence. she couldnt sound any more like a nazgul when shes screaming.

Bagels
I thought it was clever, but there's another one that I like better than this one. smile

moonwalker741
which one...i would like to c

yerssot
I didn't like it at all

JKozzy
I liked it, the Natalie bit was just a bit too drawn out though...

Mr.Deflok
Personally I thought it was a joke, especially the Natalie sequence and considering she's near dead when she gives birth that scene doesn't suit very well at all.

sugarhiguy555
mad that was the crappiest fan trailer ever! whoever made that sucks eggs! mad

Corsie
Actually, that was kind of funny.

yanglike
too bad the link dont work anymore sad

Sith Master X
Well for those unhappy with this trailer, look on the bright side, at least it was fan made and not the real thing. smile

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
the link works

Sith Master X
Think link is still working for me as well.

SMX
cool

Rebel Racer
link dont work.... but will again soon.... bandwidth exceeded. I heard that this was made by the same dude who made the famous "Hobbit" fan trailer. Cant wait to see it!

LanİeWindu
I tried it yesterday and the bandwidth musta been exceeded then because I couldn't see it when my AOL Media Player popped up.

Darth_Duffy
its worth a watch IMO, wets the appetite!

moonwalker741
duz n e body no where to see any other fake ep3 trailers...i think fake trailers rule n i like how ppl hav ther own vision bout the movie through the trailer....

Lyn
The link isn't working for me...

Corsie
The link is working fine for me.

moonwalker741
http://download.theforce.net/episode3/fantrailers/EP3TeaserTrailer.mpg

go there, and click on the link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.