the Comic signature thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
i know it happernd 100's of times but read this............

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man
Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
Abilities: Carnage animates his costume to create snares, swing line, and most often bladed weapons. Carnage can hurl these "blades" from anywhere on his body. They disinetgrate after about thirty seconds after they are thrown. Carnage also posses wall-cralwing abilities similar to Venom's. In some unknown manner, the symbiote can dampen both Spider-Man's spider-sense, & the Venom symbiote's in born ability to track its spawn.
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: The symbiote is vunerable to both sonics(to a much lesser degree than it's parent) & heat based attacks (to a much greater degree than its parent).
Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man

VENOMfan
yes it has happend many times, many times in fact

just wait tell the series comes out

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29167.html

to sum this up in a straight fight Carnage would kill Venom, hes MUCH more dangerous.

If Venom has Spidey or Fantastic Fours aid he gets ahold of some fire power and puts Carnage down.

Venom cannot beat Carnage in a fight to the death with just his normal abilities

VENOMfan
here are the other threads about this you can find out more there

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294195&highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293507&highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291533&highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26227&highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1181868& amp;highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage#po
st1181868

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11549&highlight=Venom+vs+Carnage+Venom+vs+Carnage

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
I think it would be a tie

Linkalicious
Carnage would rape Venom. As VENOMfan said....Carnage is just too deadly for Venom.

VENOMfan
LMFAO

I hate the way you put it Link but its true

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
hey venom I made a cool sig but its not workin can u help me

VENOMfan
Hmmmmmm............ I can see you got the upload thing figured out right?

you have to copy that exact code and paste it in your Signature space but the tags are a little messed up they have to look like

> \\ the code itself // <

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
is the code this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30989_AP.gif

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
its not working???

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
there it goes never mind

VENOMfan
Seem like you got the code fixed,but I cant see it. I used to have this problem with my sig's.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
so wuts rong

VENOMfan
naw I can see it now, nice work Spawn is the shit

Linkalicious
hey V-fan. How do you make your layers black and white? The only way i could figure out how was by turning the original image to gray scale, and then click n' drag it to the Sig image.

and YES i am a moron with photoshop

VENOMfan
I just chop up all the layers and go to the gradiation scale and turn them to black and white manually, then I take what parts I want to keep color and set them off until im ready to use them

Linkalicious
ohhhh.....

I did what i said....about turning them gray scale on this image. But you can't tell it's all black and white because i added a glow to edges of each layer.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1651754

VENOMfan
hmm not sure Im running pretty crappy photoshop there isnt a glow feature on mine so I aint to sure about that.

but what you could do is take the color parts copy them and save what you have now.
then turn everything to black and white and paste the color back on. is that what you mean?

Arachnoidfreak
DUDE, Aspen RULES. great job Linkalicious.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
So Venom do u still wana do that sig tread we talked about ?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
y do u think my name is DeAdLy KaRnAgE

VENOMfan
sure, what did ya have in mind?

Linkalicious
THAT is my favorite one and freaking Lonely hasn't been on since I posted the damn thing so i don't get to see it.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
I dont kno like make a thread were me make sigs for people i dont kno any thing like that

SuperDarryl
I have to say that Carnage kicks but, Carnage basically is superior to Venom, and Spiderman. Carnage is also clinically insane, he was nuts before he had the costume, serving 11 consecutive life sentences, pretty much up shits creek with no paddle. Spiderman had to get the Fantastic fours help and the help of Venom to break Carnage down and detain him in a facility to calm him down. Otherwise Spiderman fighing Carange straight up, he'll get murdered. Also if Carnage fought Venom straight up then he would also get murdered. I guess a higher powered Carnage is the only thing that would stand a chance. The idea that I'am surfacing is that, another spawned symbiotic costume be released from Carnage and bond with Spiderman or someone else to create a new hero or villan. That would be awesome. But it may never happen. Well theirs my 2 cents on the whole Spiderman, Venom, Carnage thingamajig...

VENOMfan
thats pretty much whats happening in Venom vs Carnage.

carnage has a offspring and its uber powerfull

as far as a sig thread goes we should see if other members think its a good idea. Ill wait for some responses

SuperDarryl
Found a bad ass pick of Carnage and Venom facing off!

VENOMfan
yeah I just went threw the old Venom flows card series. Im using those as the backround for my new sig

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
So wuts going on VENOMfan

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
check this out

VENOMfan
just waiting to see if the idea of a comic sig thread is a good idea or not. opinions from members would be helpfull

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
do u like the Hulk

WWestFlashFan
i think its a super-duper--marvolus-fantistic--ohmygod what a wonderful idea kind of idea.......really, seirously

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
cool

WWestFlashFan
you betchabuddy

WWestFlashFan
apperently your good at it to!

VENOMfan
pretty good. It could be a little brighter tho

WWestFlashFan
well.............

WWestFlashFan
could u make me a sig with daredevil please?

WWestFlashFan
this pic also if you can

WWestFlashFan
lalalalalalalalalalala

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i'll see wut i can do

WWestFlashFan
u can post it here

thanx

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
Do u Have any other pics i can work with

WWestFlashFan
ya....here

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
its way to small

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
ill look for some bigger ones

WWestFlashFan
this one!!!!

WWestFlashFan
wow 3 posts at 7:01........

WWestFlashFan
deadlykarnage do u have an e-mail? mines [email protected] or [email protected] ps. claw comics are my comic strips that i make (im only 12...)

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
check out this one i just made

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
do u like it

WWestFlashFan
the pic i want is the venom pic (or any 1 u find) up 4 posts

WWestFlashFan
lol

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
so u wana venom pic i can do that

WWestFlashFan
lol ya...............were posting messages at the same time darnit

WWestFlashFan
ya thanx lots

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
do u want WWestFlashFan on it and KMC

WWestFlashFan
no just "venom""

WWestFlashFan
im refreshing the pgs every 10 sec

WWestFlashFan
i gotta get photoshop........

WWestFlashFan
haha can a light sabre do this: HAHAHAHA

Arachnoidfreak
what is this doing in the Venom Carnage thread? and besides that, you posted that twice already

WWestFlashFan
i can explain!!!!!!!!!!!! well acually......

WWestFlashFan

WWestFlashFan
ha! i quoted myself

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
is this good

WWestFlashFan
why havent u started the sig thread?

WWestFlashFan
its great!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWestFlashFan
i havent closed this kmc window sience 4:16!!!!!!

WWestFlashFan
The file you uploaded is too large!
The maximum allowed file size for a signature is 30KB (30720 bytes).
Your file size is 293k (300054 bytes). Please reduce the file size

its a bmp!!!!! could u change it?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
hows this

WWestFlashFan
no its 10000k to big doesnt it need 2 be a ----------jpg-------??

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
hopefully this will do it

WWestFlashFan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jpg<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< its 10000 too big still

WWestFlashFan
o wait........................there it goes ok

WWestFlashFan
it was 1k too big last time lol

WWestFlashFan
sry im talkin 2 myself

WWestFlashFan
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx lots

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
k did u get the private message

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
Taz

WWestFlashFan
i got the message

WWestFlashFan
whats s.m.g?

VENOMfan
Well I have a question, is this thread still about Venom vs Carnage? we have plenty of other threads about this. I think we can salvage this thread by turning it into a comic book Signature thread

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
thats my dads Initials

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
o ya srry

SuperDarryl
Carnage would splatter Venom guys... convo done...

SuperDarryl
mmmmmm Venom, tasty!

VENOMfan
Well to get this thread back on the right track....

here is probably the best Sig Ive ever made for someone.

Arachnoidfreak
man, im still bummed that you retired

VENOMfan
Yeah, I only have one or two more jobs to finish then Im done for good.

moshtitan
well if you ever do unretire ill be the first customer(hopefully)

VENOMfan
Well I wish I could help ya out but.......

VENOMfan
Well I think this was my last request. So its officail

first the avy

VENOMfan
and the Sig. Hope ya like em Magee

Arachnoidfreak
crybaby its always sad to see someone great at what they do retire.

WWestFlashFan
my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol kool hey! i diddnt know u could change the name!!!!!!!!!!?????????...................venomfan..................dum-dummmm-dummmmmmm

WWestFlashFan
who retired?

Unstoppable
After looking over this thread, I've come to the firm conclusion that WWestflashFan and Karnage should both be shot. More than once.

In vital areas.

Seriously though, this isn't a damned chat room, in which you post messages every five seconds. Try posting something coherent - next time, you might be able to accomplish what you seek in maybe, oh.. I don't know - a single page thread?

Arachnoidfreak
Not only that, but their conversation could have taken place through private messaging...there was no need to clog up the thread

WWestFlashFan
100th post!!!!!!!!!

WWestFlashFan
ITS MY THREAD *WAS*

WWestFlashFan
TILL VENOMFAN TOOK IT OVER (no hard feelings)

Arachnoidfreak
sure you started the thread, but that really doesnt matter. and stop clogging up the thread with useless talk.

WWestFlashFan
E-GAD!!!!!!

VENOMfan
I didnt take over your thread. I asked you if you wanted it made into the comic signature thread then I changed it.

back to topic

VENOMfan
moving along this was a sig set up I made for the lovley Badsymbiote.
but this dosent mean Ive come out of retirement. I just dont find the rest of you lovely stick out tongue

VENOMfan
and the sig

badsymbiote
Yippee skippee! Thanks VENOMfan!!! You're the best! It's so boss, and I love it!

VENOMfan
Glad you like it smile

Magee
lol i still love this sig VENOMfan thx again. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.