Everybody's fool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Did you guys see the new Evanescence video,"Everybody's Fool"? I thought it was a delightful addition to their range of videos.Firstly, it isn't anything like their previous ones.Secondly she acts.I mean really, this video shows that she knows acting...great facial expressions by amy...
but the one thing to ponder is, that the video has this uncanny resemblance to the new britney spears video...Amazing how much crying in the bath tub looks more appealing when amy does it!

nweekxenon
where download? i had not

StinkFist462
just watch MTV or whatever it will be playing 24 / 7

punkyhermy
or go to www.evanescence.com

yumcarrots
i was really freaked out by the way she smashes the mirror with her hand and gashes it open (lots of blooooooooood).

punkyhermy
and she doesn't make it seem pointless like avril!

ClaraG
punky hermy i agree completely with u the video is very good. the song is fab as well. i luv the album

ClaraG

1-winged angel
shouldnt this be in the Evanescence forum

punkyhermy
maybe
but oh well!
does anyone know if they are working on their new album?

Miss_Janey
hasn't ben moody (the guitar blokey) left evanescence?

punkyhermy
yeah he has

StinkFist462
thats nice no one cares ... use the other evanescense thread .. its saves room and stops you from annoying people

tabby999
yeah he left Evansecens and is wrint songs for DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! AVRIL FREAKIN LAVIGNE!!!!! and she still magages to be shit

Darth Revan
Yeah that's what I heard... She sucks because she actually writes her own songs now... confused

ElectricBugaloo
evanescense (sp) is in the same vein as simple plan, GC, etc.

lil bitchiness
cough Lacuna Coil rip off cough whistle

punkyhermy
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN HE COULDNT FIND ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT THAT AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THAT HER ALBUMS SUCK!
I WONDER WAT MADE MODDY LEAVE!
THEY NEVER GAVE A PROPER REASON!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.