For the people who don't like me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I will post bad things that happened to me here so those of you who can't stand me can enjoy my misfortune. smile

A few days ago I was delivering a tractor and the engine died, it rolled in reverse, I steered it down a steep hill to the flat part where I jumped out of it backwards at 35 to 40 miles per hour. I think I have a broken rib and I watched the tractor ghost ride into some bushes, 15 feet from another downslope where a house rested at the bottom. I am lucky to be alive and I am lucky no one was hurt.

By the way, this is totally true. I almost died that day. You should see the bruises and cuts on my arms, legs, shoulders, and ass. Yes, my right butt cheek has the darkest bruise right now.

Sweet, ain't it? And stupid of me. embarrasment

Chelsea23
Aww TH, that sucks sad and doesn't sound too fun either

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yay! Im glad you're ok.....bu that accident isnt going to stop you from being a loser......or smelling like b.o!

leatherface12
Glad your ok TH.

Smiling_Sadly
yea, that must have been an experience....ive always wanted to jump out of a moving vehicle... big grin eek!

VallejoKid707
TH> Who ever doesnt like you obviously doesnt have a sense of humor.

<<Solo>>
Holy Sh!t that's cray-z.

Syren
hug

Aaaw, glad you're ok sugar, and delighted to have you back yes

Tired Hiker
I lost twenty dollars gambling last night! yes

Chelsea23
Seems like you're full of bad luck this week TH no expression

Rogue Jedi
heres some more....fart fart fart.

Tired Hiker
RJ just farted in my thread. It can't get any worse. sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
RJ--&gt; Grow up. stick out tongue

TH--&gt; It's not that I don't like you just that was pretty funny, you seem full of bad luck! Did you break a mirror or walk under a ladder or something?

Tired Hiker
No, but I locked my keys in my car the other day and had to call Triple A. I also left my lights on and my battery died a few days ago and I had to get a jump start.erm

<<Solo>>
Dude That sucks.

Tired Hiker
Oh, here's something else that happened. I met this girl from San Diego and she hung out with me and my friends for a while. When we dropped her off to her destination she gave me a hug and I asked, "You wanna make out a little?" She said 'hell no', and walked away. big grin

<<Solo>>
I hate getting embaraced like that especially by a lady. That sucks.

Peloquin
Sorry, I know it's terrible but...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Ahhh cheers bud, I really needed that.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I am so not surprised why would a girl ever want to make out with you th! sheesh you ask for the impossible.

what a loser!

wuTa
i'm sorry but that is funny u shoulda been like b*tch did u think i was serious?! PADRES SUCK!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well of course she's not just gonna make out with you like that!!! sesh!
TH my friend, you have a lot to learn.

Syren
*chokes*

laughing

I'm sorry FvJ but that it too ironic big grin

You're telling Preston he has a lot to learn about the ways of a woman, yet in Jenny's Green Flame Torch thread (most will not know what I am talking about) you got your knickers in a complete twist when a couple of the characters got a little erotic!!

*sigh*

FvJ my friend, I think it is you who have much to learn.

Oh, and the patronising thing, not attractive..........

shaber
Don't gamble anymore yes

Machete_guy
$20? LOL i lost $320 the other day

Mini Hiker
i like you no expression

silver_tears
erotic huh eek
where precisely is this thread ninja

Mini Hiker
sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
My brother stole my 20 bucks so I bet him up. yes

Korri
nice thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.