The Best Horror Movies Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
the best horror movies u voted r:

1st: joint first with three votes each is Friday The 13th and Nightmare On Elm Street

2nd: with one vote Polterguiest

Evil Dead
#1. quit being a douche and posting three threads about the same topic.

#2. In on of your other threads you had "Scary Movie" listed as a horror series.........since you seem to not know what the words "spoof" or "parody" mean, I'll enlighten you here. They are comedies.

#3. What ****ing poll are you talking about? You posted like 3-4 topics together about this same damn poll......yet I see no poll.....anywhere....

#4. There is no way in hell that any group of horror movie fans could have ever voted A Nightmare on Elm Street or Friday the 13th as the best horror series (or even Halloween for that matter, as you've got in another one of these damn posts). Any poll of the sort taken by a group of horror buffs would have the same result no matter how many times polled. That result would be Romero's Dead trilogy (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead). I hazard to speculate that neither ANOES or the Friday series would even make the top 5.

If this poll was actually posted somewhere and it yielded the results you have given in this thread........I can assure you that you posted the poll to a bunch of pussy ass pop icon knowing people who have seen maybe a total of 30-40 horror films.........not horror genre fans. Therefore any results are null and void. When it comes to the horror genre, it doesn't matter what a group of random mainstream movie loving people think, it only matters what genre fans think.

#5. Quit posting stupid shit.......or if you are going to post stupid shit, only post it once.........not three times. If you can't handle that I advise you to keep on trucking because you will find few if any friendly faces in this forum.

Thank you for your time, have a lovely day.

Zilverz
LOLLOL

samhain
Ouch. I quite literally couldn't have put it better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.