ok any Lobo guru's here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
ok i have seen this dude everywhere, and seen him fight just about every one only thing i know is he's immortal......so what is he?

LeAtHerRFace
His a really strong guy and he looks cool. I dont really know much about him. But his one of the strongest of DC. Maybe even stronger than Superman.

Spawnie
Lobo is so much fun to read. I only had the privilege of reading just a handfull, but I hope that I get some more. I can't really tell what he is, but I know that he is really strong and very much rude. big grin
If I get more info I will post it.

LeAtHerRFace
Oh yeah. He kills people for no reason. He's an immortal that also kills angels and demons and aliens.

VENOMfan
hmmmmmmmmm.....crazy, sounds cool tho

kal-el
Does anyone have a pic of Lobo? I think I remember him but not too sure!

LeAtHerRFace
Here.

LeAtHerRFace
And another.

LeAtHerRFace
Don't ya think his pretty awesome?

VENOMfan
lol he reminds me of rob zombie awsome!

Spawnie
He is way cool. U should of seen him in a comic where he had bunny ears on his head. There is lots of adult humour in his comics. (playboy bunnyears, lol)

Never
Lobo can sense his opponent's weaknesses, is damn near indestructible, quite strong, a nigh peerless tracker, and if one drop of his blood spills...he replicates himself.

He is a bounty hunter who killed off his entire race.

Lobo
Don't forget he fought and killed Santa Claus.

Rasta
Jesus.

But how did he do that? Didn't their blood spill, and just replicate themselves?

kal-el
cheers for pictures Leatherguy!I remember him now.I first saw him in the superman cartoon.He was pretty funny and damn tough(although Im sure the cartoon didnt give a totally accurate version).He's a cool character.

Never
I **think** his ability to replicate himself is inherent, but not a race "ability," if you will. Will have to check on that.

Lobo
I don't think he can replicate anymore either. I read that he was neutered of that power.

Thee_superman
If Lobo is such a bad ass,
how come Wolverine beat his ass?

VENOMfan
it was up to a vote and Wolverine has a ungodly fan base, most belive Lobo could destroy Wolverine.

Wolverine is cool but it was a pretty tall order, and i wouldnt even call it a fight, it was like three square's of action

Thee_superman
Ok Just asking

Never
Correct.

Magee
lol he what?? killed santa clause?? laughing laughing laughing

Lobo
I'd say Lobo would win the fight, but it would not be easy at all. Destroy is to strong of a word to use.

VENOMfan
same here, but it's a touchy subject you know.......cross over's

tkitna
Look up (Lobo Bastich) on google and it will tell you anything you pretty much wanted to know about Lobo.

DarkCrawler
Here is fun story of Lobo that I found on internet:
There was once a world called Czarnia, a world that knew no anger, strife, conflict or fear. Their language had no words for "quarrel", "dispute" or "hatred"...until evil incarnate was introduced. This evil had a name, and a form. It was that of a Czarnian boy, and that boy's name was Lobo. Within minutes of his birth, he had chewed off at least four of the fingers on the right hand of the midwife who brought him screaming into the world.

The natural powers of the Czarnian people seemed to completely run the polar opposite in Lobo. To quote a viable source, "All his will, his energy, his ability, was directed towards mayhem as often and as ubiquitously as he could manage -- which was quite a lot...". In a rather horrific example of the individual that calls himself "The Main Man", in his teens he biologically engineered an airborne insect appearing somewhat like a scorpion that burrowed into the flesh of it's victims, poisoning them and causing them a most painful and agonizing death, then happily unleashed them on the whole of the population of Czarnia.

Because of this appalling act of genocide, he is now the only living survivor of his race. Since then, he's established himself as an assasin for hire, making a general psychotic nuisance of himself to pretty much everybody around him. He worked on a semi-regular basis for an interstellar police organization due to a debt of honor he could find no earthly way out of in the past, but currently, after assassinating several individuals on Earth, then doing a brief stint as a professinal wrestler in a small, unknown federation, he's decided to extend his stay after meeting up with what appears to be one of the biggest challanges he's had to face. A relationship.

Because of the Pentavirate's current ban on entering earth airspace, he's trying to keep a low profile. Because of his appearance, it isn't easy, but somehow he seems to manage.

One quality that might be considered positive for Lobo is that he's a man OF HIS WORD. If he makes a promise, he will stop at nothing to keep it. Lobo is capable of instantly analyzing any opponent, weighing up their abilities and defenses perfectly, giving him exact knowledge of any weaknesses they might have. He's also able to flawlessly track anybody that he's ever met, even if it's only once, and the meeting itself is brief. To this day, nobody knows how he does this.

For some strange reason, he's gotten back in touch with one of his old stomping buddies, Tankgirl, and has since put quite a bit of a damper on a great deal of his menacing rampages, although any rumours of him 'getting soft' are quickly quashed with much bloodshed and violence, so the beast still roams free...it's just that nobody knows what the hell he could possibly be up to, and this makes a great many people nervous.

Lobo
I've read that he did this to be like Superman, The Last Son of Krypton.

Gregory
Does Lobo have a current comic series?

Marvelguru.tru
Yes there is a Lobo guru here. Lobo is an alien from a distant planet I can not recall the name but he is the last of his race like Superman. Lobo destroyed his own planet as a science project in highschool and gave himself an A!( No Bullshit!) Now he is a bounty hunter, thats why you see him fighting everyone. He calls himself the "Main Man" and he is scared of no one. His strenght and stamina rivals that of Superman, he actually fought Superman and won in order to collect a bounty! Lobo is also immortal because Satan himself is too afraid of him to allow him in hell and God is too appauled by him to allow him in heaven and even Purgatori wants no parts of him! To say the least he is a the baddest bad ass the world has ever seen.

VENOMfan
so that's why he's immortal, i see......................

Marvelguru.tru
Also just for the record Lobo can not beat Wolverine actually Wolverine has beaten Lobo!(Check out the battle of the universes DC vs Marvel. A comicbook series that came out about 4 or 5 years ago!)

Gregory
This was already brought up, and it was correctly pointed out that since that fight was decided by vote, it isn't really worth considering.

Lobo
Lets not forget that Lobo had a device implanted in his brain that lets him hear heavy metal music 27/7.

LeAtHerRFace
Cheers cheers

LeAtHerRFace
Cheers X2cheerscheers

LeAtHerRFace
Cheers X3cheerscheerscheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.