The Best Ever Horror Movie Series Voted By U:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
THE BEST EVER HORROR MOVIE SERIES EVER IS:

1st) Halloween with 4 votes

2nd) Evil Dead with 3 votes

3rd) Scary Movie

4th) joint with one vote each Scream, Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday the thirteenth

zombieman
So your saying the Scary Movie series is better than The Texas Chainsaw series, The Living Dead series, The Scream series, The Omen series, The Exorcist series, The Demons series, The Hellraiser series etc etc? You are, and lets be fair, talking utter bullshit if thats what your suggesting.

dean7879
i think a thread like this already exists...woudnt surprise me if backfire closed it..sorry

Evil Dead
this ***** came in here yesterday and made like 3 of these threads...........all pointless. Today she came in here posting more ridiculous crap. She knows nothing about horror at all people. She posted a poll "which is the best wes craven film" and exactly half of the choices she listed were not even Wes Craven films..........either this little girl is extremely dumb on subject of horror films and shouldn't even be posting here..........or we have a spammer/troll on our hands.

PurityKnight
^^ laughing ^^ ...that's exactly what I was wondering about that lil girl...

cannibal
WTF?

give us some options!

nightmare on elm street rulez dont diss!

so does hellraiser,excorsist and friday the 13th!

lets be fair!

cannibal
yeah i agree

no offense but i think shes just dum on horror mad

Evil Dead
I'm not being picky..........or saying anything derogitory so don't take this the wrong way.

For future reference * DUMB *..........

just a bit ironic when somebody spells the word dumb wrong, I'm sure you can see that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.