Quick Update!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
Quick update!

This thread can be closed at any point after I have made this announcement!

Harry Potter is being released on May 31st here in the UK! That is ony 11 days away!

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

everyone here is moaning because they have hardly advertised it, - no ads on the TV only at the cinema!

OMG!!!

Anyway, just thought you ought to know.It has been confirmed here. big grin

Robin
Lucky son of a gun! Not till June 4 here!

shanie623
Yeh.. My nephew who lives in Wimbleton, England said it's showing on May 31 ^^... Lucky byatch..!!! But I still get to see it first... Har har! Next Monday, May 24. Screening at LA!!!!! HEHEHE

celestial_moon
next best thing is seeing it at midnight and thats what i'm doing.

Laviera_j
hee hee - I cannot wait....!

DracosGirl
Oooohh yey!

May 31st I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honest Ive gone mad here. I think my mams gonna kill me!

Well maybe I shouldnt jump around on the sofas and stuff...

pottermad
i think here it's not coming be4 july...

RebelPhoenix
OMG THANK YOU!!! big grin

I was wondering when it was out here - I new it was around the end of May but I wasn't sure when and I couldn't find it anywhere! You're right about the lack of advertising, it's such a big movie, it's ridiculous not advertise it! No ads or posters! mad

Laviera_j
I KNOW!!!!! I am actually astonished that the Director could let things get so out of hand! I haven't seen ads except for the ones on the internet! My Mother saw the trailor oN TV yesterday - AND SHE FORGOT TO TELL ME!!!!! can you believe that!? mad

airangel
Cool lavi........... hey i wonder if it comes out on may 31 in Germany?

Laviera_j
Maybe!

Cynethryth
I hope so big grin
But I think it's some days later...

Agent Elrond
*time to move to England*

The time gap between the Premire of RotK in New Zealand and US was much longer that this gap. I think I can survive til then.

RebelPhoenix
I saw an advert today for the first time! Just after I saw this thread actually lol the coincedence. I saw it on Fox Kids when I was changing the channel and I have to say - it doesn't look as.... well, it didn't have as much impact as the other two I think, I don't know... maybe weve been waiting for so long that I expected to feel real pleasure and excitment when I saw it but it doesn't live up to my expectations sad

Other then the normal disdain at the look of Sirius which we're all used to by now - I thought the werewolf didn't look very impressive, rather small, skinny and bald - not very typically children's horror werewolf, something like the one from Never Ending Story would have been better I think. Or then again, it might not be Lupin they were showing it could have been Padfoot so yep it would have been smaller etc. I also wasn't too impressed with the way Lupin looked, it wasn't what I envisioned from the books. Other then that, the rest of the ad is filled with different characters screaming/shouting and lots of bad weather. I don't know how to explain the feeling it doesn't look as enchantly mesmerising and fun as the others did. The internet trailer was much better!

But hey, I hope the film totally blows me away when I go to see it....... on the first day it comes out........ at the very first showing, with tickets bought beforehand big grin lol!

Laviera_j
I saw it too! I only saw the last ten seconds or so, but it still lived up for me - but i have seen it on the net anyway.

RebelPhoenix
Yeah I was abit critical but I'm still looking forward to it, even more so now that my mum wants to see it with me lol! big grin

Elondra
I saw the trailer like 3 times already on TV.

Laviera_j
I have only seen the end once! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! NO FAIR!!!!!!

airangel
lavi go to WB website for HP.....the trailer is there big grin

Laviera_j
Thanks girl - I have seen it on the web - but because I am not on broadband it takes forever! PLus it is better on tv! No buffering! animals_bunny1

Tonks
Yah i heard Lavie! You are lucky!!!!!!

June 4th is like a mile away here. Darn let me live with you, Everything comes out earlier there than here!

Laviera_j
lol! big grin

I haven't spoken to you for ages Tonks!

I have a message from arigorniscool45 - she says

"Don't forget about me! I'll be back in summer!"
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.