A word from your moderator (June 12th 2004)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

JediHDM
OOOOHHHH...that's what happened...i was confused, cause i was sure all those ideas didn't just happen in that one thread...ok, now i'm not confused anymore... big grin

slinger
Revolutions RULES!!! rock

Sauron
do you think she made a typo and mean co-operation
or that she actually is saying thanks for your corporation as she has taken over the matrix empire?

Agent Elrond
maybe....

Omega! Thank god you're here. Finally, all the attention wanters have been offically warned. No more "Matrix sucks" or "I hate the Matrix" threads. (I hope)

shake zula
that's right... go back to your caves, ringers!!! the omega rules!!!

JediHDM
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Omega's back, Omega's Back!!

xeous
I think I'm in love with Omega...

JediHDM
you think?

The Alpha
blink I know. smile

JediHDM
exactly...laughing

The Alpha
I think... I know... I believe... I LOVE OMEGA... ha ha ha..
ALPHA LOVES OMEGA!!! Happy Dance

OMG! it was funny.... laughing

JediHDM
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

why don't you two get together, have your pi meet her phi, and make mu epsilon?

JKozzy
May 20th was my mommy's birthday! smart

The Alpha

Korri
wow ppl really know nothing big grin

The Omega
Sauron> laughing

Well, I actually meant to lock the thread down - but thank you all for your kind words. If something slips past my attention send me a Pm, please.
smile

JediHDM
I figured you did, but you never make mistakes, so...

Korri
i nenver make mistakes either....oops i said that out loud didnt i embarrasment

Agent Elrond
yep

i don't think we have much to fear from Matrix bashers anymore. They're all heading to the HP forum, but if they come here, well, then, let's just say Omega will 'deal' with them

Mini Hiker
stuff that we can beat them up and lock them in a room with rabid dogs eek!

JediHDM
or give them 'special' smiddy cookies, if you know what i mean...shifty

Korri
Smiddy? eek! where? eek!

Agent Elrond
here, have a cookie eat

The Omega
Smiddy cookies and then just leave them to me...
Remember... I know kung-fu! big grin

Agent Elrond
cookies gone, but I have brownies.

Oh, thanks for closing that 'Twins' thread. If someone is gonna bump up an old thread, it better be a discussable thread. Grrrr to whoever bumped it up.

JediHDM
*cough* Numo *cough*

xeous
That "cookie" smiley looks like it's eating out of an ashtray.

clavis9495
omg that is harsh... its eating ash or horible porridge

Korri
cookies!!!!!

im not burlyman
rolling on floor laughing

Korri
omg its sooooooo not burly no expression

The Omega
Well, yes, "The Twins thread." Actually it WAS pretty funny, if you go read it...
As you all may (or may not know) your moderator is working very much these days... So should anything happen that I should KNOW of, send me a PM please smile

Thank you for your co-operation! wink

JediHDM
yeah, i found it funny, really funny...like, i thought all that stuff was really really easy to see, but i guess i am wrong, since so many people seem to have had trouble...oh well.

The Omega
VACATION-time is coming up, most esteemed ladies, gentlemen, cookie-eaters and Smiddie-fans of the Matrix Forum.

That means I'll be off-line and far away for weeks and weeks. I've asked Raz to keep an eye on you while I'm gone, but still waiting for him to get on-line.

I leave Wednesday.

BackFire
Have a great vacation Omega, we'll miss you're long, novel like replies to posts all over the board. smile

Seriously, have fun.

Agent Elrond
I already have the perfect welcoming for u when u get back. Just guess what it is.

Flying Orange
Have an awesome vacation, Omega! eek!

Don't worry, I'll watch over the Matrix boards, you have nothing to worry about wink

The Omega

SpikeSpiegel
Wow, this place has changed so much since I last came here

Agent Elrond
Indeed it has.

Korri
lol

BackFire

I am a Sock
I don't think anything bad will happen here. Only hardcore Matrix fans frequent here. It's not this forum I worry about, it's the Evolution thread i worry about. We need your knowladge in physics, but I think we can manage. There's enough proof you gave to last 6 months, if anyone reads it...

The Omega
I_am_a_sock> Darth Revan can do the job as well. Otherwise just point people to the gigazillion replies and links I've already given. Should someone turn up with something go to http://www.talkorigins.org/ and use the search feature smile

Well, I better go packing. I leave tomorrow.

I am a Sock
Well, have fun. We'll take car of the Matrix forum.
btw, I'm AE.

Korri
aww no sad

oh oh can i be a mini you and keep peple in line? cool

The Omega
Korri> A mini-me? big grin
Mini-Omega? HmmMMMMmm. Ask Raz...
I'll check up on things one last time tomorrow before I go...

Flying Orange
Quite a funny story, really. I was at school with my friend. She joined the boards in May, and I wanted to change her name to Flying Orange as a joke (We saw someone throw an orange in the hallway, hence flying orange) and it wasn't working, due to that variable error or whatever Raz said it was. So I came home, and tried to do it to my name, and *bam* go figure, it worked for me. So I'm stuck with this for another week, with the two week restriction. So, I'm making the best of it. I personally like my orange spiderman happy

The Omega
Jkozzy> Ahhh... good story. smile

Well, most esteemed ladies and gentlemen and assorted fans of The Matrix...
I'm done packing. I have my pasport, visa, money, camera, suitcase... toothbrush...hmm... what did I forget.
So you all take care of yourselves.
See you in July!

Korri
ok i woulde like to be you for a while lol cool

Darth Revan
bye Omega hi2

I am a Sock
Bye Omega. Have Fun!

She gone? Good. Time to destoy this forum with random threads evil face

Korri
Mini Omega says no! :miffed

Have Fun dear, dont worry sbout theplace its in good hands wink

§wordpoint
uh... revo rocks? no expression

Korri
that it does angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.