WHAT MOVIE IS THIS CHARACTER FROM?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
His name is Ren Mccorkmick,what movie is he from? smile Even after someone has already guessed it,still post and let me know if you knew or not if you are reading this,thanks.

Cinemaddiction
Kevin Bacon as Ren MacCormick, Footloose.

Mr Parker
Did not take long for someone to reply and know the answer. smile Like I said,anybody still reading this can go ahead and say that you knew the answer if you already did.

Kes
So now ppl post another character for....hmmm.. ppl to guess?

Mr Parker
oh Man,I asked Storm to change it for me. Looks like she did,but only so it shows here,I made that mistake when I created the title,could you please change it for me so it DOES say that?

badkittykitty
changed smile

Kes
Now what?

nicki8959
Does someone else create a question for someone else to answer now???

Evil Dead
bah........that was an easy one. The only 2 characters I can think of off the top of my head named Ren are Kevin Bacon in Footloose and the cat on Ren and Stimpy.

Next one:

Elliot Spencer.

nicki8959
Hellbound

Lois Lane

Mr Parker
I just said that if anybody wants to come on here and say they already knew the answer before coming on here,to please come on and say that they already knew. roll eyes (sarcastic) Evil Deads got the right idea.Please,stay on THIS topic.

Evil Dead
nicki.......I'll give it to you on a technicality. The character is actually from Hellraiser III : Hell on Earth..........but since it is technically Pinhead's real name, any Hellraiser movie is sufficient.

Lois Lane - Superman

Next:

Brad Majors (super-easy)

roundisfunny
Brad Majors (asshooooole!) was in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Shock Treatment".

By the way Evil Dead, Ren was the dog, Stimpy was the cat.

Next: Kent "Flounder" Dorfman

Evil Dead
Animal House!!!

and let's just forget all about Shock Treatment.........I still have nightmares about it.

Next:

Father Luke Brophy

Mr Parker
well looks like I am going to have to ask a mod to close the thread since its not on the topic of Ren Mccormick anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.