Billionairs: Take your pick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Reed Richards a.k.a. Mister Fantastic:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Warren Worthington 111 a.k.a. Angel:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Victor Von Doom a.k.a. Dr. Doom: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kingpin: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I take Stark cause the avengers are my fav. He seems to be the most responsible one of them all as well.

eleveninches
And Batman
and Lex
and Xavier

Linkalicious
are Angel and Xavier actually Billionaires or just millionaires?

Obviously Reed and Tony are because of the size of their buildings...but i wouldn't know about the two i previously mentioned.

Magee
Yea i think Xavier and Angel are only millionaires but i think their in the 100's of millions category.
Victor Von Doom is my fave cause i love Dr Dooms powers and he's almost as smart as me laughing

Linkalicious
i got a what if where Doom becomes Sorcerer Supreme...it's wicked awesome.

He gives Dr. Strange some mechanical hands so he can't perform magic, then at the end Doom gets fatally injured and is brought to Strange because he's now the worlds best surgen because of his hands...but he holds a grudge and does nothing for Doom. So then Doom's Robot Sentinels put Doom's mind in Strange's body...and then he puts the armor on so no one ever knows.

eleveninches
Xavier is the owner of the x-corp company, so I think he probably is a billionaire.

Linkalicious
what the hell does X-corp do?

eleveninches
it kind of looks after mutants throughout the globe.

Beyonder
Yeah, Xavier must be a billionare since his X-Men have access to some of the most advance technology: Cerebral, the Black Bird, The Danger Room, etc.

eleveninches
Yeah. I always wondered how (if they are meant to be a school), they can afford all of that technology and cool cars and private jet on the salary of a teacher. sad
I think that in ultimate series, xavier was funded by the Helfire club.

VENOMfan
Reed Richards. the FF can party look at thing and the Human torch

ScarletSpider
In the recent issues of FF (Marvel Knights line) the FF are bankrupt, or just about there.

There's also T'Challa, the Black Panther. Wakanda may only be the size of New Jersey, but it's the most technologically advanced nation in the world.

Although not true billionaires, Thor is the king of Asgard, so he's probably got some money to kick around. Jim Hammond and Citizen V with the V battalion can probably afford a few nice parties and Namor, Atlantean King and ruler of the oceans probably has some fiscal sway.

I'm not sure how much money they have, but the Maggia crime familes and the Zemo's have money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.