wheres raven from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collidor
anyone know her history

Raventheonly
dude i mention that before....
Raven's father is Trigun the Terrible... a demon... he raped her mother who lived on a world called Azarath, a world of epaths and mages who taught her to use meditation to surpress her emotions that invoke her temper.... read into it if you want to know more about her future...

Collidor
I want to know her history in depth ya know like how she got to earth and when she joined the titan
I heard once she started the hole thing

Raventheonly
she did with her powers of mind control, read my newer resposnse in the other..

Kitoky
Strange blink

Raventheonly
perhaps.. smile

Arachnoidfreak
haha Raventheonly, you must have explained her origins dozens of times. i know serveral times in the comic book forum alone lol

Raventheonly
lol, no one looks up these things sad

Gregory
One of the minor mysteries of the universe is why people are asking about an American comic book character on the anime board.

Arachnoidfreak
because the Teen Titans cartoon is done in a anime-ish style. at least, i think thats the reason... confused

DBZFan
Yeah, that is the reason. Yet, TS is done in Anime-ish style but it is still american.

Raventheonly
Welp, i didn't post it i just answer, and TT seems to get more attention in here then in the comic section.

Axeron
um i know that the guy who made this asked where she can from and wanted the specifics but all i know is that she is from Azaroth

raenef
nice sig raven!
anyone seen the original comic?
demonic father.....
really cool actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.