Hellooo...any Dead Zone fans out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
hi any one heard when "The Dead Zone" is coming back on ? i heard that season 3 starts in june sometime . i love that show . Anthony Micheal Hall is one of my favorite actors .

shellie
never mind . smile i found out my info The Dead Zone startsback up the second week of june on the usa network (channel 40 for me ) .

shellie
tex , if u see this , u can close it . i answered my own question & no one seems interested . thanks smile

scott hiwersh
Shellie... I am interested, but it is June 6th... That is the first week, don't miss the opener!!! Should be a good one.

chico
I love that show I was very surprised at how well Hall pulled off the role of Johnny. I cant wait for season 3!

LimeLight
I really like the Dead Zone. I tried to watch the show whenever I could. the old movie w/ Christopher Walken was really good to.

ariwin
I'm a fan of this show too, I started watching sometime last season. I loved the premiere -- can't wait to see how it ends... i will DIE if it (for some reason) turns out that Johnny's guilty.

FlappingMangera
No way its Johnny, that would be way to huge of a shock, I'd have to be that its stillson. Flannery has impressed me with his ability to play a HUGE creep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.